or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Women's Health  › Taking Way Too Much Iodine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Taking Way Too Much Iodine

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
I just found out my husband has been taking J.CROW'S® Lugol's Solution of Iodine 2%. It didn't have a dose on the bottle so he's just been squirting it into his drink in the morning--1/2 a dropper or so--whatever comes up I guess. He's been doing that for a month. Does he need to see a doctor?
post #2 of 2

If he feels fine, I would just stop taking it, and drink lots of water of the next few days to flush it out of his system. You could always call poison control, if you are worried about overdose. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Women's Health
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Women's Health  › Taking Way Too Much Iodine