Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on 12/13/13 at 4:15am in Infertility
- help with charting please Last post on 12/12/13 at 11:59pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:21 pm in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/11/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 15post #281 of 76210/15/12 at 3:42pmpost #282 of 76210/15/12 at 4:19pm
AF is here. Not officially day 1 yet, but for me it might as well be. I hate that it has to be red flow when I know she's arrived. If I could claim today then I wouldn't have to get my day 3 after sedation again. Ugh! I might see about moving my dentist appointment to Wednesday or Friday.post #283 of 76210/15/12 at 4:19pmpost #284 of 76210/15/12 at 5:01pmpost #285 of 76210/15/12 at 5:10pmpost #286 of 76210/15/12 at 5:20pmpost #287 of 76210/15/12 at 6:12pmpost #288 of 76210/15/12 at 6:48pmpost #289 of 76210/15/12 at 8:57pmToothfairy -- My successful IVF cycle protocol was microdose flare, which basically involved a lot less lupron and about the same dose of everything else. I also had (still have) progesterone shots instead of the endometrin.
Daisy -- When is your beta?
Aura -- Congrats over here too!
AFM -- A bit more on the other side, but our ultrasound went well. We are having one baby and everything looks good!post #290 of 76210/16/12 at 4:36ampost #291 of 76210/16/12 at 5:35ampost #292 of 76210/16/12 at 6:17amThread Starter
Silver - I didn't mean keep it from the kid, I meant keep it from everybody else so that the kid can decide if he/she wants the rest of the world to know. Glad to hear they are all open id donors in the UK. That is so much better than in the US, where open ID seem kinda hard to find.
Aura !!! yay! I knew it too!!
Laura - glad things are going well!
I am so happy with all the good news on this thread!post #293 of 76210/16/12 at 9:00ampost #294 of 76210/16/12 at 9:01ampost #295 of 76210/16/12 at 3:25pmpost #296 of 76210/17/12 at 2:56ampost #297 of 76210/17/12 at 10:33ampost #298 of 76210/17/12 at 11:03ampost #299 of 76210/17/12 at 2:11pm
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › if your child got chickenpox intentionally, how did you explain &... 13 minutes ago
- › VBAC Mamas! Which is better - homebirth or hospital birth? 14 minutes ago
- › Bed times 31 minutes ago
- › Shameless Baby Pictures - For June DDC Babies!!! 46 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Baby Photos! 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › ending friendships 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Long post - anxieties as the parent of a too smart kid 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › How are you staying sane? 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh