- 734 Posts. Joined 10/2008
- Location: MA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Reproductive immunology, anyone? Last post on Today at 12:22 pm in Infertility
- Male factor ?s Last post on Today at 8:15 pm in Infertility
- pregnant over 40 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:14pm in Infertility
- How did YOU choose your Reproductive Endocrinologist? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:14pm in Infertility
- Progesterone supplements + luteal phase? Last post on 4/23/13 at 8:21pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 15post #281 of 76210/15/12 at 3:42pmI took another this afternoon and it was just as dark as yesterday's. Maybe it's an afternoon vs morning thing for me. Fingers crossed that it sticks and is just one in a loooong chain of successes on this thread!post #282 of 76210/15/12 at 4:19pm
AF is here. Not officially day 1 yet, but for me it might as well be. I hate that it has to be red flow when I know she's arrived. If I could claim today then I wouldn't have to get my day 3 after sedation again. Ugh! I might see about moving my dentist appointment to Wednesday or Friday.post #283 of 76210/15/12 at 4:19pmpost #284 of 76210/15/12 at 5:01pmpost #285 of 76210/15/12 at 5:10pmpost #286 of 76210/15/12 at 5:20pmpost #287 of 76210/15/12 at 6:12pmpost #288 of 76210/15/12 at 6:48pmpost #289 of 76210/15/12 at 8:57pmToothfairy -- My successful IVF cycle protocol was microdose flare, which basically involved a lot less lupron and about the same dose of everything else. I also had (still have) progesterone shots instead of the endometrin.
Daisy -- When is your beta?
Aura -- Congrats over here too!
AFM -- A bit more on the other side, but our ultrasound went well. We are having one baby and everything looks good!post #290 of 76210/16/12 at 4:36ampost #291 of 76210/16/12 at 5:35ampost #292 of 76210/16/12 at 6:17amThread Starter
Silver - I didn't mean keep it from the kid, I meant keep it from everybody else so that the kid can decide if he/she wants the rest of the world to know. Glad to hear they are all open id donors in the UK. That is so much better than in the US, where open ID seem kinda hard to find.
Aura !!! yay! I knew it too!!
Laura - glad things are going well!
I am so happy with all the good news on this thread!post #293 of 76210/16/12 at 9:00am
Glad to get so many BFPs and good news on this thread. Let's keep it going! AFM- I can count today as day 1, so yes, of course, that means going in after sedation, but I can go late enough it should have worn off by then.post #294 of 76210/16/12 at 9:01ampost #295 of 76210/16/12 at 3:25pm
Congrats Daisy Mae-thinking lots of sticky thoughts for you.
Great news Laura and Aura. How exciting for both of you.
AFM I go back in tomorrow to get back the test results and get the plan for the fresh cycle. Hopefully everything is still good to go for Nov.post #296 of 76210/17/12 at 2:56ampost #297 of 76210/17/12 at 10:33am
DH SA from yesterday showed great #s except for morphology which came back at less than 0.5%. They recommended ICSI. I was also prescribed levothryoxine 25mcg daily as I tested positive for anti-thryroid antibodies. I guess all else came back fine, my AMH was 1.04.post #298 of 76210/17/12 at 11:03ampost #299 of 76210/17/12 at 2:11pm
- Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!!
- Six-Word Stories
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 4 minutes ago
- › New! :) 14 minutes ago
- › Central Auditory Processing Disorder & The Listening Program 21 minutes ago
- › New here, with a growing tribe 22 minutes ago
- › Mommy of 3 27 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 1 hour ago
- › Win a Complete Homeschool Curriculum from Oak Meadow!! 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Gender Disappointment / Expectation? 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Blog post & link to new group 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Need advice- obsessed Grandma causing problems 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11