Bucket - I third the idea of testing this weekend!!
Blue - that is a pretty good idea. The dallas clinic is a 12 hour drive (and much shorter flight) - probably the closest clinic to me. I wonder if that would work at all.... I am going to email Dr. Fisch tomorrow to ask. That might be a good back-up plan.
AFM- thanks for all the support. Mom has still not eaten. The meeting went ok today, although nobody knows when she will die - it could be any time now, or months. They told me about one lady who lived in my mom's condition for 6 months, eating and drinking enough to sustain herself, but just barely. So, I would hate to cancel my cycle if it is not really going to happen... I wish I had a crystal ball. My heart is telling me to go, and that it will be ok. But I am worried that is just wishful thinking. Also, If I had to come back, I could do a 3-day transfer and make my trip only 9-10 days instead of the 14 days that I was planning. Or if things seemed dire, I could just freeze them and do a FET later. Then again... maybe she will die before I leave. I talked to her today and asked her to wait for me to get back, or if she needed to, then to die before I leave.
Aura - I leave on the 2nd - next Sunday.