rcr and Deborah, thinking about both of you and your big weekends!!!! Sending lots of positive vibes your way!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Not ovulating. Want to try home IUI. Smart or dumb move? Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:47pm in Infertility
- Hope and prayers Last post on 6/12/13 at 11:04am in Infertility
- Starting testing this week Last post on 6/12/13 at 12:56pm in Infertility
- Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and information Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:36am in Infertility
- Back to square 1 Last post on 6/8/13 at 5:03pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 31Sponsored Linkspost #602 of 76212/6/12 at 8:24pmpost #603 of 76212/6/12 at 8:58pmThread StarterAura - I am ok. Just a little nervious. If this does not work it is the end of the road for me, so I am worried. It is beautiful out here though, nice weather and not huge crowds. Today we went for a hike at red rock canyon and had a great time. Tomorrow we are going to the natural history museum, and the the ring of fire on sat. Assuming my retrieval is on Sunday. So keeping busy is helping me keep my mind off worrying a little.post #604 of 76212/6/12 at 9:26pmpost #605 of 76212/7/12 at 5:32ampost #606 of 76212/7/12 at 9:29am
Thanks everyone! RCR- This is our last chance at a fresh cycle too, so I understand where you are coming from. I'm very glad we potentially have some frosties. I hope you have an easy time tomorrow and at transfer and that we both get our BFPs. . AFM- I had a blood draw this morning and go in tomorrow morning for my retrieval. My retrieval is at 9:15 and I have to be there at 8:45. My father is supposed to get in today, but his flight was cancelled due to aircraft maintenance. Hopefully he doesn't get in too late.post #607 of 76212/7/12 at 12:15pmVireoes: how are you? What's your next step?
RCr: thinking of you! I hope you are soaking up that sunshine, vit. D and fresh air!
Shesaid: any updates? How's your cramping, mine is on and off pretty bad. I had an US today and my left ovary is still enlarged which explains some of the cramping Ive been having. I'm feeling in limbo as well. I think it's hard after dealing with infertility for so long to relate to anything else...at least for me.
Deborah: sending good vibes that tomorrow goes great for you!!
Hi to everyone else!
Afm: US and bloodworm this morning. Doctor saw one sac. We put in two so Its likely that 1 didn't make it. She said there is a chance that she just can't see it right now but most likely it's just the one. 6 weeks tomorrow, feeling unbelievably grateful:)post #608 of 76212/7/12 at 12:38pm
Yay, Bucket! Good news. Thanks for your well wishes. P. S. I like the new term you coined: bloodworm. Sometimes it feels that way. AFM- My dad's flight got cancelled, so instead of being here now, he'll be here around 8 tonight. I'm feeling a bit off today. I am guessing that has to do with the trigger shot. I remember feeling awful with it last year. It's not quite as bad this time around, but not fun either. My procedure is tomorrow morning. Getting nervous, but mostly excited.post #609 of 76212/7/12 at 5:38pm
rcr - thank you, I just really didn't want to upset anyone. Good luck with your retrieval this weekend! I will be thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts. It sounds like you have some great things planned for the weekend.
deborah - Wahoo! I'll be sending lots of good thoughts to you too. I cannot wait to hear how things go. Goodluck!
thank you, I like seeing all the updates too, I was just worried about upsetting people.
Sourire - thank you! You won't be for long because your BFP is coming. I know it is.
auraleigh - beta is on Monday. Thank you! I hope the numbers look good.
bucketofrain - nothing yet. I didn't test this morning, but I'm still feeling the same symptoms. I'm in the same place as you. I hope we're both able to move past it! I'm so glad your ultrasound went well. Are you hoping for two?
AFM - DH and I are going to Niagara Falls this weekend with my brother and sister in law, and I am so glad for the distraction. I think I may feel better after a positive beta, but I'm having a hard time feeling pregnant. I'm having symptoms, but it's not feeling real. Maybe it's just dealing with this for so long. I've been pregnant before, but not for more than two years now and I've never had a pregnancy go longer than 14 weeks. It kind of feels like we're just going through the motions and will be back in the clinic next month. Has anyone else dealt with this too? I'm excited, it's just hard to feel it's real. See you ladies on Monday! I hope you all have a great weekend and that all procedures go well.post #610 of 76212/7/12 at 8:00pmPosting from my phone so it will be short.
Rcr- good luck this weekend! Always rooting for you!!
Deborah- hope all goes smooth for you and that your Dad gets in safe and sound!!
SSB - enjoy your time away! I know when I first got pregnant I didn't feel like it was true either. Fingers crossed for you. When's your beta again.
More later when I can get to my computer.post #611 of 76212/8/12 at 12:30am
You can move me over to the graduates list, we got a nice strong heartbeat on one little bean today. :)
Thanks for all the support everyone. It has been amazing all the BFP on this thread lately. Hopefully we can add RCR and Deborah to the list soon. :) I will keep cheering for all you ladies.post #612 of 76212/8/12 at 5:44amThread StarterVieros - I will move you when I get back home next weekend. I have only my phone to type on now. Congratss.
Quick afm - stimmed an extra day last night, hoping to get the little ones to grow. So I go in for bloodwork this morning and trigger tonight. Transfer is on Monday morning.post #613 of 76212/8/12 at 11:37am
Hi everyone. My dad made it in around 8 last night. As for the update, no complications this time around and we got 15 follicles, 13 of which look mature! This is an amazing result. I'm very excited and very happy.post #614 of 76212/8/12 at 3:45pmWonderful news Deborah!
Rcr- hope the u/s showed nice strong eggs.
Vireoes- Congrats on your little one!
Bucket- when is the next u/s?
SSB- hope you're having a nice trip to the falls. Your beta is Monday, right? So close!
AFM- 4th night of Lupron. So far no side effects. My injection sites have been a little itchy but it only lasts a half hour or so. Anxious to finish up BCPs and get started on my stims...post #615 of 76212/8/12 at 4:08pmpost #616 of 76212/8/12 at 7:04pmpost #617 of 76212/8/12 at 7:26pmpost #618 of 76212/8/12 at 8:36pmpost #619 of 76212/9/12 at 4:52am
- Six-Word Stories
- › GBS 3 seconds ago
- › No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. 1 minute ago
- › Carpet or wood or ... flooring? 1 minute ago
- › Post Partum Chat Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Late period and symptoms but negative hpt 9 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! 11 minutes ago
- › Storage: Moth Balls or Cedar Oil.. and lingering smell. 12 minutes ago
- › Teething remedies that actually work 20 minutes ago
- › Yahoo CEO banned work from home then built a nursery for her... 24 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 27 minutes ago
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Organic Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash,... by hmiller
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by hmiller
- › Angel Baby Bottom Balm - 2oz by hmiller
- › Badger Baby Oil 4oz Glass Bottle by fayebond
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by fayebond
- › LuSa Organics Hey You. Shoo. by fayebond
- › Nurture My Body Natural Baby Shampoo and Body Wash Fragrance Free by fayebond
- › Baby Bee Fragrance Free Shampoo and Wash - 12 oz - Liquid by fayebond
- › Calendula Cream 2oz by Anires Relheo
- › SAFETY 1ST 10435 NAIL CLIPPERS by Anires Relheo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering Bath and... by Cynthia Mosher