rcr and Deborah, thinking about both of you and your big weekends!!!! Sending lots of positive vibes your way!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on 12/13/13 at 4:15am in Infertility
- help with charting please Last post on 12/12/13 at 11:59pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 1:43 pm in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/11/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 31post #602 of 76212/6/12 at 8:24pmpost #603 of 76212/6/12 at 8:58pmThread StarterAura - I am ok. Just a little nervious. If this does not work it is the end of the road for me, so I am worried. It is beautiful out here though, nice weather and not huge crowds. Today we went for a hike at red rock canyon and had a great time. Tomorrow we are going to the natural history museum, and the the ring of fire on sat. Assuming my retrieval is on Sunday. So keeping busy is helping me keep my mind off worrying a little.post #604 of 76212/6/12 at 9:26pmpost #605 of 76212/7/12 at 5:32ampost #606 of 76212/7/12 at 9:29am
Thanks everyone! RCR- This is our last chance at a fresh cycle too, so I understand where you are coming from. I'm very glad we potentially have some frosties. I hope you have an easy time tomorrow and at transfer and that we both get our BFPs. . AFM- I had a blood draw this morning and go in tomorrow morning for my retrieval. My retrieval is at 9:15 and I have to be there at 8:45. My father is supposed to get in today, but his flight was cancelled due to aircraft maintenance. Hopefully he doesn't get in too late.post #607 of 76212/7/12 at 12:15pmVireoes: how are you? What's your next step?
RCr: thinking of you! I hope you are soaking up that sunshine, vit. D and fresh air!
Shesaid: any updates? How's your cramping, mine is on and off pretty bad. I had an US today and my left ovary is still enlarged which explains some of the cramping Ive been having. I'm feeling in limbo as well. I think it's hard after dealing with infertility for so long to relate to anything else...at least for me.
Deborah: sending good vibes that tomorrow goes great for you!!
Hi to everyone else!
Afm: US and bloodworm this morning. Doctor saw one sac. We put in two so Its likely that 1 didn't make it. She said there is a chance that she just can't see it right now but most likely it's just the one. 6 weeks tomorrow, feeling unbelievably grateful:)post #608 of 76212/7/12 at 12:38pm
Yay, Bucket! Good news. Thanks for your well wishes. P. S. I like the new term you coined: bloodworm. Sometimes it feels that way. AFM- My dad's flight got cancelled, so instead of being here now, he'll be here around 8 tonight. I'm feeling a bit off today. I am guessing that has to do with the trigger shot. I remember feeling awful with it last year. It's not quite as bad this time around, but not fun either. My procedure is tomorrow morning. Getting nervous, but mostly excited.post #609 of 76212/7/12 at 5:38pm
rcr - thank you, I just really didn't want to upset anyone. Good luck with your retrieval this weekend! I will be thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts. It sounds like you have some great things planned for the weekend.
deborah - Wahoo! I'll be sending lots of good thoughts to you too. I cannot wait to hear how things go. Goodluck!
thank you, I like seeing all the updates too, I was just worried about upsetting people.
Sourire - thank you! You won't be for long because your BFP is coming. I know it is.
auraleigh - beta is on Monday. Thank you! I hope the numbers look good.
bucketofrain - nothing yet. I didn't test this morning, but I'm still feeling the same symptoms. I'm in the same place as you. I hope we're both able to move past it! I'm so glad your ultrasound went well. Are you hoping for two?
AFM - DH and I are going to Niagara Falls this weekend with my brother and sister in law, and I am so glad for the distraction. I think I may feel better after a positive beta, but I'm having a hard time feeling pregnant. I'm having symptoms, but it's not feeling real. Maybe it's just dealing with this for so long. I've been pregnant before, but not for more than two years now and I've never had a pregnancy go longer than 14 weeks. It kind of feels like we're just going through the motions and will be back in the clinic next month. Has anyone else dealt with this too? I'm excited, it's just hard to feel it's real. See you ladies on Monday! I hope you all have a great weekend and that all procedures go well.post #610 of 76212/7/12 at 8:00pmPosting from my phone so it will be short.
Rcr- good luck this weekend! Always rooting for you!!
Deborah- hope all goes smooth for you and that your Dad gets in safe and sound!!
SSB - enjoy your time away! I know when I first got pregnant I didn't feel like it was true either. Fingers crossed for you. When's your beta again.
More later when I can get to my computer.post #611 of 76212/8/12 at 12:30am
You can move me over to the graduates list, we got a nice strong heartbeat on one little bean today. :)
Thanks for all the support everyone. It has been amazing all the BFP on this thread lately. Hopefully we can add RCR and Deborah to the list soon. :) I will keep cheering for all you ladies.post #612 of 76212/8/12 at 5:44amThread Starterpost #613 of 76212/8/12 at 11:37ampost #614 of 76212/8/12 at 3:45pmWonderful news Deborah!
Rcr- hope the u/s showed nice strong eggs.
Vireoes- Congrats on your little one!
Bucket- when is the next u/s?
SSB- hope you're having a nice trip to the falls. Your beta is Monday, right? So close!
AFM- 4th night of Lupron. So far no side effects. My injection sites have been a little itchy but it only lasts a half hour or so. Anxious to finish up BCPs and get started on my stims...post #615 of 76212/8/12 at 4:08pmpost #616 of 76212/8/12 at 7:04pmpost #617 of 76212/8/12 at 7:26pmpost #618 of 76212/8/12 at 8:36pmpost #619 of 76212/9/12 at 4:52am
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Belly Bumps 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone else doing blood draws for hcg and progesterone? 6 minutes ago
- › how many of us oldies are still around? 8 minutes ago
- › Bring newborn to Polar Bear swim? 10 minutes ago
- › Can you relate? 16 minutes ago
- › Spare change (or more) for Holiday Helper! 19 minutes ago
- › Boy or Girl 19 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon 19 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Toys, Games, Puzzles, and Book... 20 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Clothing, Outerwear, and Shoes... 22 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh