We have 8 little embies growing! So happy!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Random questions pcos cm ect Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:30pm in Infertility
- Anyone used DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) for elevated FSH? Last post on 4/4/14 at 9:03am in Infertility
- Health of kids conceived via IVF Last post on 4/4/14 at 11:55am in Infertility
- Uterine polyps anyone? Last post on 3/26/14 at 7:22am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:25am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 32post #621 of 76212/9/12 at 11:09ampost #622 of 76212/9/12 at 11:28am
Deborah - 8 is a great number!!!! Are you guys doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? I'm sure you said it somewhere but i'm drawing a blank.
rcr - hope tomorrow goes well. How are things going out west? Are you and DS having a good time? Has DH been w/ you this whole time or did he come out later? I know you said something about him taking DS back earlier than you go back b/c of DS's play. What time is transfer??
Bucket - glad your ultrasound went well and they saw a nice sac!!! What is next for you?? Feel free to come join us on the grad side too when you are ready.
Toothfairy - glad to hear that you are doing well w/ the shots so far. Are you done w/ the bcp now?? Fingers crossed for you!!
Cheering you all on!!!! Come on BFP's!!! Hoping everyone on here gets one soon!!!post #623 of 76212/9/12 at 12:18pm
Blue- My clinic only does 5 day transfers. They consider that if embryos make it to 5 days, it is more likely to be healthy. AFM- I have a friend who lost one of her twins. She helped me get through the loss of my boys. She just had a rainbow baby girl! I saw her Friday and she said she thought maybe her daughter was waiting for me. She must have been right! I love the beautiful symbolism: one rainbow baby out and one in. I think that's a great sign.post #624 of 76212/10/12 at 11:30amThread Starter8 eggs retrieved, which is double what was expected. I am feeling really good about this. I know not all of them were mature, but they could mature today still. Dh just went to get me some veggie chinese food. I am feeling pretty good - much better than last time. We are fertilizing half with dh sperm and half with donor.
We are off to sedona tomorrow. The weather is lovely here and we have been doing lots of fun stuff. The ring of fire was amazing, and so was red rocks. We have even been having fun on the strip, even though we are not really gambling types.post #625 of 76212/10/12 at 11:32amThread Starterpost #626 of 76212/10/12 at 11:33am
blueeyezz - thank you! The trip was a lot of fun. Beta was this morning.
vireoes - congrats! I'm so happy for you.
rcr - Sending lots of good thoughts. I hope your retrieval went well!
EDIT: posted at the same time as you! I'm glad things went well and am so happy you got more eggs than expected! I wish you a speedy recovery.
deborah - that sounds like great news!!
Cait - thank you!
I got the itchy with the injection sites too. I can't wait for you to finish up the BCPs!
momtoalexis- thank you!!
AFM - had my beta this morning and got the results this afternoon. The nurse said my levels were 684. I go back on Wednesday to re-test. I am so excited that we finally got our bfp and I cannot wait to never have to go to the stupid clinic again. This morning while I was waiting to be called there was a couple with their almost 3 year old son and they were blasting children's tv shows on their phone and oohing and aahing every time the kid screamed or basically did anything obnoxious. Just before they left they put on the Wiggles and had a dance party in the middle of the waiting room of a fertility clinic while letting the kid scream and shout. How can they possibly think this is appropriate behaviour in a waiting room, nevermind a freaking fertility clinic full of women who are desperately trying to get pregnant? I am so done with idiots like this! I love kids, but no. Just no.post #627 of 76212/10/12 at 12:57pmpost #628 of 76212/10/12 at 1:01pmThread Starterpost #629 of 76212/10/12 at 3:00pm
rcr- i actually yelled out with excitement when i saw you retrieved eight eggs!!! you sound really relaxed and happy, and that's amazing. you're in such a good place, and i hope those little eggs fertilize, grow, and make you some babies!! can't wait to hear the fert report.
shesaid, amazing beta!!!! i know what you mean about kids in the clinic waiting room. i've seen well behaved quiet kids, and i've seen wild maniacs. you'd think people would have more compassion. a lot of these parents seem to not even realize that their kids may be bothering people. at SIRM there was one day that the front desk ladies had to ask a gentleman to take his two kids outside to wait because they were being really disruptive and upsetting patients. i was so glad they stuck up for the rest of us!post #630 of 76212/10/12 at 6:30pm
rcr - Yay!!!!! Can't wait to hear your report tomorrow!!! Sending lots of healthy fertilizing vibes your way and praying for great numbers tomorrow!!!! Glad to hear you are having a good time while you are out there and taking advantage of the weather too. When does DH fly back?
SSB - that is a great beta number!!!!!
Deborah - What's next for you? Do you have a transfer time yet?post #631 of 76212/10/12 at 6:59pmThread Starterpost #632 of 76212/11/12 at 11:26amThread Starterpost #633 of 76212/11/12 at 11:54ampost #634 of 76212/11/12 at 2:46pmpost #635 of 76212/11/12 at 4:42pmpost #636 of 76212/11/12 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #637 of 76212/11/12 at 5:48pmpost #638 of 76212/11/12 at 6:44pmpost #639 of 76212/12/12 at 6:42amThread StarterWe are in sedona. Headed to the vortex that has female energy. It is beautiful here. We are leaving after dinner for the 4-5 hour drive back, and my transfer tomorrow. I don't know how the babies are, as they won't check on them again until my transfer. We bought them both little red dream catchers yesterday.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 25 minutes ago
- › North Carolina Dentist that does not require all shoots 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Nomadic, Boho, Vegan, Witchy Mama of 2 & TTC 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › The person below me..... 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Five Random things..... 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › greener sippy / straw cups? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Totaly frustrated(( 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Baby Brag Book 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo