We have 8 little embies growing! So happy!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on Today at 6:27 am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on 3/5/14 at 4:55am in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
- what abt surrogacy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 32post #621 of 76212/9/12 at 11:09ampost #622 of 76212/9/12 at 11:28am
Deborah - 8 is a great number!!!! Are you guys doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? I'm sure you said it somewhere but i'm drawing a blank.
rcr - hope tomorrow goes well. How are things going out west? Are you and DS having a good time? Has DH been w/ you this whole time or did he come out later? I know you said something about him taking DS back earlier than you go back b/c of DS's play. What time is transfer??
Bucket - glad your ultrasound went well and they saw a nice sac!!! What is next for you?? Feel free to come join us on the grad side too when you are ready.
Toothfairy - glad to hear that you are doing well w/ the shots so far. Are you done w/ the bcp now?? Fingers crossed for you!!
Cheering you all on!!!! Come on BFP's!!! Hoping everyone on here gets one soon!!!post #623 of 76212/9/12 at 12:18pm
Blue- My clinic only does 5 day transfers. They consider that if embryos make it to 5 days, it is more likely to be healthy. AFM- I have a friend who lost one of her twins. She helped me get through the loss of my boys. She just had a rainbow baby girl! I saw her Friday and she said she thought maybe her daughter was waiting for me. She must have been right! I love the beautiful symbolism: one rainbow baby out and one in. I think that's a great sign.post #624 of 76212/10/12 at 11:30amThread Starter8 eggs retrieved, which is double what was expected. I am feeling really good about this. I know not all of them were mature, but they could mature today still. Dh just went to get me some veggie chinese food. I am feeling pretty good - much better than last time. We are fertilizing half with dh sperm and half with donor.
We are off to sedona tomorrow. The weather is lovely here and we have been doing lots of fun stuff. The ring of fire was amazing, and so was red rocks. We have even been having fun on the strip, even though we are not really gambling types.post #625 of 76212/10/12 at 11:32amThread Starterpost #626 of 76212/10/12 at 11:33am
blueeyezz - thank you! The trip was a lot of fun. Beta was this morning.
vireoes - congrats! I'm so happy for you.
rcr - Sending lots of good thoughts. I hope your retrieval went well!
EDIT: posted at the same time as you! I'm glad things went well and am so happy you got more eggs than expected! I wish you a speedy recovery.
deborah - that sounds like great news!!
Cait - thank you!
I got the itchy with the injection sites too. I can't wait for you to finish up the BCPs!
momtoalexis- thank you!!
AFM - had my beta this morning and got the results this afternoon. The nurse said my levels were 684. I go back on Wednesday to re-test. I am so excited that we finally got our bfp and I cannot wait to never have to go to the stupid clinic again. This morning while I was waiting to be called there was a couple with their almost 3 year old son and they were blasting children's tv shows on their phone and oohing and aahing every time the kid screamed or basically did anything obnoxious. Just before they left they put on the Wiggles and had a dance party in the middle of the waiting room of a fertility clinic while letting the kid scream and shout. How can they possibly think this is appropriate behaviour in a waiting room, nevermind a freaking fertility clinic full of women who are desperately trying to get pregnant? I am so done with idiots like this! I love kids, but no. Just no.post #627 of 76212/10/12 at 12:57pmpost #628 of 76212/10/12 at 1:01pmThread Starterpost #629 of 76212/10/12 at 3:00pm
rcr- i actually yelled out with excitement when i saw you retrieved eight eggs!!! you sound really relaxed and happy, and that's amazing. you're in such a good place, and i hope those little eggs fertilize, grow, and make you some babies!! can't wait to hear the fert report.
shesaid, amazing beta!!!! i know what you mean about kids in the clinic waiting room. i've seen well behaved quiet kids, and i've seen wild maniacs. you'd think people would have more compassion. a lot of these parents seem to not even realize that their kids may be bothering people. at SIRM there was one day that the front desk ladies had to ask a gentleman to take his two kids outside to wait because they were being really disruptive and upsetting patients. i was so glad they stuck up for the rest of us!post #630 of 76212/10/12 at 6:30pm
rcr - Yay!!!!! Can't wait to hear your report tomorrow!!! Sending lots of healthy fertilizing vibes your way and praying for great numbers tomorrow!!!! Glad to hear you are having a good time while you are out there and taking advantage of the weather too. When does DH fly back?
SSB - that is a great beta number!!!!!
Deborah - What's next for you? Do you have a transfer time yet?post #631 of 76212/10/12 at 6:59pmThread Starterpost #632 of 76212/11/12 at 11:26amThread Starterpost #633 of 76212/11/12 at 11:54ampost #634 of 76212/11/12 at 2:46pmpost #635 of 76212/11/12 at 4:42pmpost #636 of 76212/11/12 at 4:50pmThread Starterpost #637 of 76212/11/12 at 5:48pmpost #638 of 76212/11/12 at 6:44pmpost #639 of 76212/12/12 at 6:42amThread StarterWe are in sedona. Headed to the vortex that has female energy. It is beautiful here. We are leaving after dinner for the 4-5 hour drive back, and my transfer tomorrow. I don't know how the babies are, as they won't check on them again until my transfer. We bought them both little red dream catchers yesterday.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 1 second ago
- › 7 going on 8DPO 6 seconds ago
- › First Doctors Appt 15 seconds ago
- › Coffee conundrum ... 29 seconds ago
- › Foster Parenting, anyone? 1 minute ago
- › Have you bought anything yet? 1 minute ago
- › When and how were you able to transition baby from napping only in... 5 minutes ago
- › Toddler won't nap 5 minutes ago
- › 2.5 yo Wakes Far Too Early 6 minutes ago
- › Ways to increase blood volume? 7 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher
- › The Myth of "Pretty" Birth by Sarah Clark
- › Getting Bigger by Melanie Mayo