Thanks! Tomorrow is the big day. A friend of mine who is a photographer helped me put together the boys' picture with a quote to go inside the locket I bought. So, I will wear that to my transfer tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on 12/13/13 at 4:15am in Infertility
- help with charting please Last post on 12/12/13 at 11:59pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:21 pm in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/11/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 33post #641 of 76212/12/12 at 6:58ampost #642 of 76212/12/12 at 10:14ampost #643 of 76212/12/12 at 2:23pm
Sourire - thank you! People really do suck.
rcr - YAY for the two embies! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and thinking lots of sticky thoughts.
auraleigh - Wow, that is awful! I'm so glad the front desk ladies said something though. There has only been one time at my clinic that that happened (and the kid ended up biting the front desk lady!), but most of the time they just roll their eyes or ignore it. I really don't understand how these people don't get it though, they've been through the same thing.
vegan princess - I don't know what it is, but reading your comment about your 1 fertilized egg sleeping on your chest now really hit me. Not in a bad way, in a super emotional "OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME" reality kind of way. I love it.
deborah - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow too!! I can't wait to hear how it goes. The locket sounds amazing and so special.
krunchyk - thank you!
AFM - had my second beta today and my numbers were 1300 and something (I took the call at work and didn't have anything to write it down) , so things are looking good. I'm not sure I'm ready to be moved to grads yet. I'm still feeling nervous. We'll have our first ultrasound on January 8th, but my RE is going on Maternity leave in January so we'll have a replacement doctor. I'm feeling selfishly upset about it because both DH and I have doctor trust issues and we actually both love this one. I'm sad she won't be able to see us through until we leave the clinic and I'm nervous that her replacement will be a jackass. I really hope it's not the substitute they had in one time that decided it would be an awesome idea to yank my cervix forward instead of using a longer speculum. I think that may be the girl version of getting kicked in the balls.post #644 of 76212/12/12 at 4:50pmpost #645 of 76212/12/12 at 6:15pmpost #646 of 76212/12/12 at 8:10pmpost #647 of 76212/12/12 at 8:13pmpost #648 of 76212/12/12 at 8:38pmThread Starterpost #649 of 76212/13/12 at 2:58amCan I crash your thread for a second? I've spend the past 3 years TTC just to have 4 miscarriages (No known cause). At 37 I figure if I waste 3 more years, I'll be too old to have any options. I'm starting to think of IVF for fertility preservation and to (hopefully) be able to pick better embryos. Can anyone point me to some good resources to start learning more about IVF? TIApost #650 of 76212/13/12 at 4:25ampost #651 of 76212/13/12 at 10:14ampost #652 of 76212/13/12 at 11:50amThread StarterWell things are not looking great. One is a 4 cell and one is 6, both grade C with some fragmentation. We are still hoping to transfer today anyway, even though I know the doc probably wants to wait to see if they make it. I don't see the point of waiting, except possible finding out bad news sooner. Wi am trying to stay positive.post #653 of 76212/13/12 at 12:09pm
X: Sorry to see you here! Have you done genetic testing to know if you would be a good candidate for PGD?
Shesaid: I'm glad you liked my post about my 1 embryo sleeping on my chest! I was afraid of upseting someone - but I love to let people know not to give up hope. I was so discouraged and convinced it wouldn't work since only 1 egg even fertilized. I was busy transferring my records to start donor egg while I was in my 2 week wait. But you just never know! And congrats to you on your healthy beta!!
RCR: I'm thinking strong emby thoughts!!!
Deborah: Good luck today. I hope you were able to find the locket. What a sweet idea to bring something of the boys along with you today! BTW, I am SO impressed with how many embies you have this time!!!
Sourie: I just know you are going to have good news for us soon! I have a great feeling about this for you.
Cindypost #654 of 76212/13/12 at 12:22pmThread Starterpost #655 of 76212/13/12 at 12:51pm
rcr - I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep the faith, it's all we have during that time! Big hugs to you.
shesaidboom - wow, sounds like GREAT beta numbers! Can't wait to hear all about the nice strong heartbeat you hear in a few weeks. Here's to hoping that the replacement is way better than the one last time!
deborah - I hope you found your locket, and that everything went well!post #656 of 76212/13/12 at 1:31pm
Hi all- I didn't find the locket I was looking for, but I did find one from my MIL's collection which also has great symbolism. Things went extremely well. We transferred an excellent quality embryo. The embryologist said "If there was an embryology magazine, this would be the centerfold." That's very promising. We have 2 others we are freezing for sure and one other they are watching. They said they'll keep an eye on the others as well, but don't expect much. I'm very happy to have 2 or 3 frosties. It only takes one :-). RCR- I'm sorry your transfer didn't go as well. I got pregnant with the boys with early embryos, so there's definitely still hope for a BFP fo you! I will post a pic of my emby later.post #657 of 76212/13/12 at 3:40pmpost #658 of 76212/13/12 at 5:39pmpost #659 of 76212/13/12 at 5:40pmThread Starterpost #660 of 76212/13/12 at 7:32pm
Rcr - keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a sticky one!!!! When is your beta?
Deborah - Glad things went well! When is your beta?
X - this is a great resource for info on IVF and you have a great group of ladies here that would probably answer any questions that you have. I wonder if you have active natural killer cells which can even happen after you have had children which would add to your miscarriages. There is a Sher Institute that is very advanced in that kind of thing in Chicago. Here is their website which might be a good place to start if you don't have a dr. http://haveababy.com/ Good luck!!!!
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Long post - anxieties as the parent of a too smart kid 8 minutes ago
- › Bed times 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › How are you staying sane? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Under what circumstances, if any, would you transfer to a hospital? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › How to overcome my social anxiety so DD can meet other kiddos? 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Hair today... 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Is it wrong to get a tattoo while on welfare? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh