Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on Today at 4:15 am in Infertility
- help with charting please Last post on Yesterday at 11:59 pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 3:40 am in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/11/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 34post #661 of 76212/13/12 at 8:24pmThank you all. I don't want to crash your thread anymore. I've had all the testing including genetic and for the NKC (endometrial biopsy) and everything comes back normal. I'm working with an RPL doc who also does IVF, so I'll start with her. I also have another appointment with a different RE to get a second opinion. Thank you for the website blueyezz, I'll look into the Sher Institute.post #662 of 76212/13/12 at 9:02pmpost #663 of 76212/14/12 at 12:25ampost #664 of 76212/14/12 at 2:47ampost #665 of 76212/14/12 at 3:32amThread Starterpost #666 of 76212/14/12 at 7:27ampost #667 of 76212/14/12 at 7:49ampost #668 of 76212/14/12 at 1:06pmpost #669 of 76212/14/12 at 5:36pm
Oh, rcr and deborah, looks like some great things are happening for you both. I can't wait to hear what happens.
So now for my amazing turn of events in my waiting for IVF saga. I work for a Christian school as a teacher. On Monday night I was talking with my superintendent and principal about some school related issues. My principal is a man and just moved here this year. The superintendent has known me from my college days when she was a professor at my college. The principal stepped out and I shared very quickly with the superintendent that my DH and I were going to have to go through IVF in order to get pregnant and that it was influencing my decision whether to continue employment at my school next year. My principal came back in and I let the conversation end quickly. We finished our conversation with the three of us and then we departed. My superintendent asked to speak with my privately in my classroom. She asked if finances were influencing our IVF journey. I said they were and that we had a 1/3 of the money saved for the procedure. She told me that from time to time there are some individuals that donate to special causes in our school system and she asked my permission to ask for the remaining money that my DH and I needed to go through with our IVF. I told her that was okay.
On Thursday night, she called me and said that she had asked the finance committee and that they approved giving me two bonus pay checks one in December and one in January or February to cover what out of pocket expenses my DH and I will have for IVF. I was in tears of happiness. DH and I are going to make an appointment to figure out exactly when we will go through with the procedures - either March or June - and exactly what time commitments we are talking about - when I have to go in to get ultrasounds done as follicles grow, then egg retrievel, fertilization, and then egg transfer. I have to say it is the best Christmas present I could have gotten that wasn't a BFP.
I just have to remember - don't give up, stay positive, keep the faith that the best is yet to come!post #670 of 76212/14/12 at 6:59pmpost #671 of 76212/14/12 at 7:26pmRcr - I'm really hoping and praying for your embryos to make it.
Vegan - thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot to me.
lilac - wow that is truly amazing news!
AFM - well it seems my FET may end up being sooner than I thought. I'm supposed to start at my next CD1 which is around Christmas. What I haven't been able to confirm yet is whether my clinic does FET cycles over 1 month or 2. I'll find out for sure on Monday which is when I'm getting my protocol.post #672 of 76212/15/12 at 6:56amThread StarterLilac- that is amazing news!!!!! Such a wonderful story.
Sourire - glad you are getting started sooner than you thought
Afm - still in vegas. Ds and dh left yesterday and I miss them. I spent all day in bed yesterday and it was boring but relaxing. Tooday I may go shopping or to a movie.post #673 of 76212/15/12 at 7:52ampost #674 of 76212/15/12 at 11:33ampost #675 of 76212/15/12 at 12:55pm
lilac- What an amazing and generous gift from your school. There are truly good people in this world and it sounds like you are in a very thoughtful and caring community for them to reach out to you in this way. I am thrilled to hear you will be jumping on the IVF train sooner than you expected and can't wait to follow your success story.
rcr & deborah- Hope you are both relaxing and have embryo (s) making a sweet home for themself/ves. Rest up!
Sourire- Good news from you too! Good luck at your appointment and hope it only takes one cycle.
AFM- My suppression check is Monday. AF started late last night.
My thoughts and prayers are with any and all affected by the Connecticut shootings. Heartbreaking.post #676 of 76212/15/12 at 1:35pmpost #677 of 76212/16/12 at 10:50am
lilac - that is wonderful news! I am so happy for you and dh.
Sourire - also great news! I'm glad things may be happening sooner for you.
rcr - I'm crossing my fingers that your embie takes while you're resting up.
deborah - 2 is still great! I hope you are resting up. Those symptoms do sound promising. I'm crossing my fingers for you too!
cait - I can't wait to hear how things are going!post #678 of 76212/16/12 at 11:39ampost #679 of 76212/16/12 at 11:40ampost #680 of 76212/16/12 at 11:08pmThread Starter
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Should peanut butter be banned in schools? 23 seconds ago
- › In-laws won't let me cook placenta for holiday dinner! 1 minute ago
- › Pos HPT at 8dpo and progressing but AF date is looming. Advice and... 4 minutes ago
- › Hand-expressing colostrum during pregnancy 6 minutes ago
- › What does your child’s play area or bedroom look like? 8 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Ovarian cyst causing me to have a C Section 15 minutes ago
- › Ovarian cyst 20 minutes ago
- › Hello!!! 29 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on using crib mattress-out of ideas 33 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Brian Leaf
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo