Monkey- Thanks for checking in! Nice to see you (even though I stalk you on the grads thread).
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and information Last post on Yesterday at 9:27 pm in Infertility
- Back to square 1 Last post on 5/20/13 at 9:01pm in Infertility
- Reproductive immunology, anyone? Last post on 5/18/13 at 12:22pm in Infertility
- Male factor ?s Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:15pm in Infertility
- pregnant over 40 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:14pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 35post #681 of 76212/17/12 at 2:31ampost #682 of 76212/17/12 at 6:05am
lilac - Oh man, your post brought me the chills and goosebumps. It is amazing the wonderful people that are still around. I am so excited that they are helping to give you the chance to make a family sooner versus later! I can't wait to stalk you through the process!!!!
rcr - glad you made it home safe and sound. Keeping my fingers crossed!
deborah - keeping my fingers crossed for you too! Glad you have 2 awesome frosties!post #683 of 76212/17/12 at 1:27pmpost #684 of 76212/17/12 at 2:31pmSounds exciting Deborah, I can't wait to hear the result.
I finally got confirmation of when I'll be doing my FET. At my next CD1 (which should be Dec 25) I will be starting BCP. I'll take the BCP for 3-4 weeks, then I start my FET cycle right away. So that puts my transfer in early February. I'm sure it will go by super fast!post #685 of 76212/17/12 at 4:48pmpost #686 of 76212/17/12 at 6:15pm
Sourire- Thats wonderful! It will be here before you know it.
Deborah- All good signs, sorry you are feeling so nauseated though..
AFM- Had my suppression check today. Everything looks great, estrogen was under 20, no cysts or follicles, lining is thin. They want me to wait until Friday to start because they stagger their start dates to avoid too many people in for procedures each day. It is looking like I'll probably actually start Thursday night because I can't go in on Christmas day for monitoring. We are going to NY (which I told the nurse and she documented... a month ago...) so I have to talk to her again tomorrow but hopefully it won't be a problem to move it up a day. So for now I am just stuck on Lupron. My estimated retrieval is new years eve.post #687 of 76212/18/12 at 3:02ampost #688 of 76212/18/12 at 3:58am
Thanks Toothfairy2be- I took some tums equivalent and it really helped, so I think it was really severe acid reflux causing me to vomit. I had it pretty bad with the boys too. I did also pick up some Zofran and am going to take it before I take my other pills. I hope to avoid vomiting them up this time.post #689 of 76212/18/12 at 2:23pmpost #690 of 76212/18/12 at 5:39pm
No vomiting so far today, but definitely some nausea. I found out why though. My progesterone was 54.3 today. The nurse said my number is awesome and she's feeling positive vibes for me. I looked and my number with the boys at 7 weeks was less than double that. Granted, I was doing vaginal, not IM but it is still very promising.post #691 of 76212/18/12 at 11:24pm
Lilac-what a wonderful story and exciting news for the holidays for you.
Sourire-I am glad to hear you will be starting the FET soon, how exciting.
Deborah-sounds promising. Isn't it a drag that promising symptoms have to make you so miserable. Fingers crossed you will have wonderful news to start the holiday.
Toothfairy2be-What a way to start the new year. Best of luck to you.post #692 of 76212/19/12 at 8:17ampost #693 of 76212/21/12 at 2:05am
I think I'm out and I'm really upset about it. I woke up around 2 to discover spotting after I had been cramping this evening. I had cramped early on with the boys so I didn't count myself out, but I didn't cramp and spot at the same time. Not sure why I was so sick.post #694 of 76212/21/12 at 2:05am
I think I'm out and I'm really upset about it. I woke up around 2 to discover spotting after I had been cramping this evening. I had cramped early on with the boys so I didn't count myself out, but I didn't cramp and spot at the same time. Not sure why I was so sick.post #695 of 76212/21/12 at 5:23amThread Starterpost #696 of 76212/21/12 at 5:24amThread Starterpost #697 of 76212/21/12 at 6:35am
RCR- That would be good. I cramped with them, but didn't spot. However, one of the members of the HH&C thread said she cramped terribly and spotted and got her BFP. First result is today. I'm not sure whether I'll be up for taking this thread over. It depends on what happens. I may disappear for a while if the result is not a happy one. I'm sorry i can't be more helpful, but if we were not successful, then I may be back in a few months for an FET.post #698 of 76212/21/12 at 10:15ampost #699 of 76212/21/12 at 10:53am
Hey Deb, Just delurking to say that I had both cramping and spotting with all three of my pregnancies. I hope it is simply your little babes digging in hard and your uterus helping them out a bit. Best of luck!!post #700 of 76212/21/12 at 12:09pm
So, here's the scoop. My first test definitely came back positive, but my progesterone and estrogen levels dropped so I'm concerned about viability. Hoping that increased doses will help. Thanks for the support ladies. Monday is the test where we see if my betas double and whether we see better numbers on progesterone and estrogen.
- Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!!
- Six-Word Stories
- › Possible move to MD 44 seconds ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 2 minutes ago
- › Overweight children - is it parental neglect? 3 minutes ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 3 minutes ago
- › Short naps, fights bedtime at 2.5, but clearly tired! 4 minutes ago
- › Crunchy Christian mamas '13 7 minutes ago
- › the bf thread 9 minutes ago
- › First post-birth meal or snack 11 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 12 minutes ago
- › Moms in Arizona new rules regulating homebirth midwives 14 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by JillVettel
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark