Monkey- Thanks for checking in! Nice to see you (even though I stalk you on the grads thread).
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 2:12 pm in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
- Breastfeeding and Femara for infertility Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
- I had a Miscarriage a month ago and am now 40. Is there any hope for me to have another baby... Last post on Yesterday at 10:24 am in Infertility
How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
Last edited: 11/25/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 10/4/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
- My Road Through InfertilityLast edited: 9/3/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 35post #681 of 76212/17/12 at 2:31ampost #682 of 76212/17/12 at 6:05am
lilac - Oh man, your post brought me the chills and goosebumps. It is amazing the wonderful people that are still around. I am so excited that they are helping to give you the chance to make a family sooner versus later! I can't wait to stalk you through the process!!!!
rcr - glad you made it home safe and sound. Keeping my fingers crossed!
deborah - keeping my fingers crossed for you too! Glad you have 2 awesome frosties!post #683 of 76212/17/12 at 1:27pmpost #684 of 76212/17/12 at 2:31pmSounds exciting Deborah, I can't wait to hear the result.
I finally got confirmation of when I'll be doing my FET. At my next CD1 (which should be Dec 25) I will be starting BCP. I'll take the BCP for 3-4 weeks, then I start my FET cycle right away. So that puts my transfer in early February. I'm sure it will go by super fast!post #685 of 76212/17/12 at 4:48pmpost #686 of 76212/17/12 at 6:15pm
Sourire- Thats wonderful! It will be here before you know it.
Deborah- All good signs, sorry you are feeling so nauseated though..
AFM- Had my suppression check today. Everything looks great, estrogen was under 20, no cysts or follicles, lining is thin. They want me to wait until Friday to start because they stagger their start dates to avoid too many people in for procedures each day. It is looking like I'll probably actually start Thursday night because I can't go in on Christmas day for monitoring. We are going to NY (which I told the nurse and she documented... a month ago...) so I have to talk to her again tomorrow but hopefully it won't be a problem to move it up a day. So for now I am just stuck on Lupron. My estimated retrieval is new years eve.post #687 of 76212/18/12 at 3:02ampost #688 of 76212/18/12 at 3:58am
Thanks Toothfairy2be- I took some tums equivalent and it really helped, so I think it was really severe acid reflux causing me to vomit. I had it pretty bad with the boys too. I did also pick up some Zofran and am going to take it before I take my other pills. I hope to avoid vomiting them up this time.post #689 of 76212/18/12 at 2:23pmpost #690 of 76212/18/12 at 5:39pm
No vomiting so far today, but definitely some nausea. I found out why though. My progesterone was 54.3 today. The nurse said my number is awesome and she's feeling positive vibes for me. I looked and my number with the boys at 7 weeks was less than double that. Granted, I was doing vaginal, not IM but it is still very promising.post #691 of 76212/18/12 at 11:24pm
Lilac-what a wonderful story and exciting news for the holidays for you.
Sourire-I am glad to hear you will be starting the FET soon, how exciting.
Deborah-sounds promising. Isn't it a drag that promising symptoms have to make you so miserable. Fingers crossed you will have wonderful news to start the holiday.
Toothfairy2be-What a way to start the new year. Best of luck to you.post #692 of 76212/19/12 at 8:17ampost #693 of 76212/21/12 at 2:05ampost #694 of 76212/21/12 at 2:05ampost #695 of 76212/21/12 at 5:23amThread Starterpost #696 of 76212/21/12 at 5:24amThread Starterpost #697 of 76212/21/12 at 6:35am
RCR- That would be good. I cramped with them, but didn't spot. However, one of the members of the HH&C thread said she cramped terribly and spotted and got her BFP. First result is today. I'm not sure whether I'll be up for taking this thread over. It depends on what happens. I may disappear for a while if the result is not a happy one. I'm sorry i can't be more helpful, but if we were not successful, then I may be back in a few months for an FET.post #698 of 76212/21/12 at 10:15ampost #699 of 76212/21/12 at 10:53ampost #700 of 76212/21/12 at 12:09pm
So, here's the scoop. My first test definitely came back positive, but my progesterone and estrogen levels dropped so I'm concerned about viability. Hoping that increased doses will help. Thanks for the support ladies. Monday is the test where we see if my betas double and whether we see better numbers on progesterone and estrogen.
- The Scars Mommy Hides
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 19 minutes ago
- › Ever feel stuck? 30 minutes ago
- › Jokes and Cartoons 33 minutes ago
- › I think I am avoiding homework :lol: Is it possible to avoid... 37 minutes ago
- › Who's wearing maternity clothes? 39 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 42 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Need globe recommendation 46 minutes ago
- › Anyone Want to Rant or Rave About the Holidays? 47 minutes ago
- › mom of 8 49 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo