Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on Today at 4:15 am in Infertility
- help with charting please Last post on Yesterday at 11:59 pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 3:40 am in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/11/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 37post #721 of 76212/22/12 at 1:13pmThread Starterpost #722 of 76212/22/12 at 2:20pmpost #723 of 76212/22/12 at 3:29pmpost #724 of 76212/22/12 at 3:47pmpost #725 of 76212/23/12 at 4:46ampost #726 of 76212/23/12 at 7:16pmpost #727 of 76212/24/12 at 10:40ampost #728 of 76212/24/12 at 1:14pmpost #729 of 76212/24/12 at 1:35pmThread Starter
Deborah - Congrats. I am so glad it is looking better!
AFM - I am going to take a break from TTC and IF. Maybe permenently, or maybe just to decide what to do next (donor eggs, donor embryos, adoption). If anybody wants to keep up with me via FB, PM me your name on FB and I will add you. I am sure I will pop in here (or especially the grads thread) once in a while just to see how you are all doing. I just need to move on right now. Five years of TTC, and 4 years of IF treatments is enough, and it is time for me to move on. The bright side of this all is that at least I have DS, which I am of course very thankful for. I have learned a lot from IF and maybe the struggle was what all of this was supposed to be for. I have been really thankful to have you all in my life, and you have made this struggle so much more bearable.post #730 of 76212/24/12 at 2:35pmpost #731 of 76212/24/12 at 4:02pmpost #732 of 76212/24/12 at 6:56pmpost #733 of 76212/24/12 at 7:56pmpost #734 of 76212/26/12 at 1:34pmpost #735 of 76212/26/12 at 4:40pmpost #736 of 76212/27/12 at 3:27ampost #737 of 76212/27/12 at 4:40pmCan I get some experience?
I'm on day 8 of stims & had my 2nd check this morning (first was day 5 & I had nothing measuring, estrogen was 122) today I hav 5 follicles 10-12mm, estrogen was 609. I go back Saturday & hope at least a few more to pop up but in anyones experience is this whatis expected?post #738 of 76212/27/12 at 4:44pm
toothfairy2be, I hope some more follicles pop out in time.
I am in for "experiences of others" boat too. I called to make an IVF appointment today to figure out when and how to do the procedures and in order to make an appointment I have to pay a "case management fee" of $1007. Did others have similar fees added to their IVF treatments? It isn't covered by insurance at all - basically I think it pays for all the phone calls back and forth and office work that must be done to for me during IVF. Just such a huge chunk all at once. Is this amount "normal"?post #739 of 76212/27/12 at 5:20pmpost #740 of 76212/27/12 at 9:06pmToothfairy - at my 1st u/s, on day 6 of stimming, I think I had 3-4 follicles around 10-11mm. 2 days later I had 17 follicles between 10-15mm. It sounds like your follicles may be growing a bit slower than mine but as you can see things can change a lot in 2 days. Anyways it's a good thing to have less follies than I did, I wouldn't wish my fate on anyone.
AFM - AF is 3 days late which is a totally new experience for me. I'm used to short LPs and AF coming earlier than expected. I'm not stupid enough to get my hopes up but I took a FRER this morning at 15dpo with FMU because I had a family dinner tonight and wanted to drink wine. Well it was BFN as expected. The problem is I'm waiting for AF to start so I can begin taking the BCP for my FET cycle, and it annoys me that things are being delayed. I was going to book a vacation on a beach somewhere for the week after my transfer and now I might have to change my week. AF why are you messing with me???
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Ready for another? 28 seconds ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 1 minute ago
- › Weighing my options, please help me think this through 1 minute ago
- › NT Exam - Gender predicted at 12.5 weeks? See my picture! 4 minutes ago
- › Neighbor boy's unfiltered insults hurting my family 6 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 8 minutes ago
- › Where are you? 12 minutes ago
- › More on the topic of baby stuff 14 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 17 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 18 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Brian Leaf
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo