deborah, I think it is like the coordination of care fee at least from the description of it. We only pay it once for our IVF cycle.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Random questions pcos cm ect Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:30pm in Infertility
- Anyone used DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) for elevated FSH? Last post on 4/4/14 at 9:03am in Infertility
- Health of kids conceived via IVF Last post on 4/4/14 at 11:55am in Infertility
- Uterine polyps anyone? Last post on 3/26/14 at 7:22am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:25am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Fall IVF: beautiful fall leaves bringing beautiful summer babies!! - Page 38post #741 of 76212/28/12 at 2:51ampost #742 of 76212/28/12 at 4:47ampost #743 of 76212/28/12 at 6:53ampost #744 of 76212/28/12 at 12:13pmpost #745 of 76212/28/12 at 8:34pmCongrats on taking the next step lilac!
toothfairy - Good luck at your u/s tomorrow. Keep us posted!
AFM - AF showed up today so I called the clinic expecting to be told to start Marvelon and call them back on my next CD1, but there was a change of plans. I'm starting all my meds right away for a transfer in mid-January. So exciting! It also means I can still book my vacation in early February. All's well that ends well.post #746 of 76212/28/12 at 8:44pmpost #747 of 76212/29/12 at 6:26ampost #748 of 76212/29/12 at 11:09amHi ladies! Happy holidays to everyone!
Deborah: I'm not sure if I said it already but congratulations!!
Toothfairy: I only know from my one cycle but number and size of follicles can change quickly and they don't always see all that is there. W thought we were getting 8 and ended up with 14. Do you know when er is?
Lilac: I did not have to pay a coordination fee of any sort but my ivf cycle was mostly covered by insurance so they may hide those fees somewhere in there.
Sourie: so glad to hear that you get to move forward sooner than you hoped. Fingers and everything else crossed for you!
Afm: I am 9 weeks today, we saw the heartbeat last week and everything is looking great, due date aug 3!! I am exhausted and constantly nauseous:) so, I guess that I can be moved to graduates, please!post #749 of 76212/29/12 at 7:50pmI had 11 follicles over 10 at todays check, the largest was 17.6 so I go back tomorrow and expect to trigger that night, with retrieval on Tuesday. 11 isn't a great response but my AMH is on the low side so I'm praying for quality over quantity. Estrogen was 1605, LH was 3.54, lining was 11mm.
Edited by toothfairy2be - 12/30/12 at 3:17ampost #750 of 76212/29/12 at 8:11pmpost #751 of 76212/30/12 at 12:36ampost #752 of 76212/30/12 at 4:01pm
lilac - we had a coordination of care fee as well, but I don't think it was as much as that. I think it is pretty normal though. It's so exciting that you are moving forward!!
Sourire- YAY! I'm so happy things are happening faster. That is so exciting. I'm glad the timing for your vacation worked out too!
BucketofRain - Congrats on moving to grads! I can't wait to see the heartbeat, it must have been an amazing experience.
Cait - 11 is great for low AMH. Keep in mind that they also may get more than that. I can't remember how many follicles I ended up with on my last ultrasound, but they pulled at least 4 extra eggs. I will be sending lots of good thoughts for your retrieval!post #753 of 76212/30/12 at 5:25pm
Wow, i'm really far behind but I've been reading along on my phone and cheering for you all. It has just been so busy w/ Christmas that I haven't had much time to get on and type.
Deborah - can't remember if i said it already or not but Congrats!!!
rcr - still thinking of you!!!!! Did Dr Fisch have any explanation of what he thinks is wrong???
Lilac - we had about a 1000 or so fee like that in the beginning too when we first started w/ our RE but I think we only had to pay it once and then all of the other 5 IVF's we did there weren't any initial fee like that before getting started just all the other expense. Fingers crossed for you and I'm excited to watch your progress.
Toothfairy - i think 11 is great!!! Quality over quantity is sometimes better for certain people. Fingers crossed for you and i hope the trigger goes well. Keep us posted.
Bucketsofrain - Congrats and good to have you on the other side!!!!
Sourire - glad AF finally showed her ugly face and it didn't mess up your vacation. Isn't that how it always seems to work when you want AF to show up at a certain time, she plays games.
Hi to everyone else!!!! I'm just able to look back on this page so if your name isn't on here that is why i missed ya. Fingers crossed for you all and praying for lots of BFP's to come your way in this New Year of 2013!!!!!!post #754 of 76212/30/12 at 6:47pmpost #755 of 76212/30/12 at 8:57pmToothfairy - your numbers sound pretty good. I read somewhere that the absolute best number of follicles for a retrieval is 15. Anything more than that and the quality starts going down or you end up with OHSS. You are going to be right on the nose! I'm so excited to hear how your retrieval goes.
AFM - I started baby aspirin yesterday for my FET cycle and today I had a horrible gushing nosebleed that lasted for ages. Last time I took aspirin the same thing happened. I can't imagine how I am going to survive another 4-8 weeks on this stuff. I also did my Lupron injection yesterday which was a bit scary since it was my first intramuscular injection but I survived!post #756 of 76212/31/12 at 1:10ampost #757 of 76212/31/12 at 1:10ampost #758 of 7621/1/13 at 3:59pmpost #759 of 7621/1/13 at 7:17pmpost #760 of 7621/1/13 at 7:44pm
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › North Carolina Dentist that does not require all shoots 35 minutes ago
- › Nomadic, Boho, Vegan, Witchy Mama of 2 & TTC 36 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 39 minutes ago
- › The person below me..... 41 minutes ago
- › Five Random things..... 43 minutes ago
- › greener sippy / straw cups? 50 minutes ago
- › Totaly frustrated(( 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Baby Brag Book 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › pregnancy announcements 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo