Hello ladies Im looking for some advice on TTC. My DH & I have 3 beautiful boys and are excited to hopefully add a new little face to our crew. We have been TTC for about a year and a half with one possible MC as I did show a + on a test and was over a week late. Then things started falling apart. That being said I am very nervous that this has taken this much time... our last child was a one shot deal and no issues with the previous 2. Im not willing to use fertility drugs Im looking for a more holistic approach & natural ways. I go to a Chiropractor 2 times a week. drink organic red raspberry leaf tea, incorporate cinn into my daily diet, Im a vegetarian & eat a healthy organic whole foods diet, take a whole food vitamin everyday... Im going crazy! LOL! My son stopped breastfeeding in April just after his 3rd birthday. I do still lactate if I hand express but only drops out of my left breast.. Idk if my hormones are messed up? My periods are VERY normal which also is discouraging as I feel like I may not be ovulating then??? But when I chart I do have that temp peak but only water/creamy CM (sorry if this is way TMI) so idk if I get ready to O and then don't?? It is just frustrating! Thanks for taking the time to read this
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 9/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- The "ONE" Thread for February 26 to March 3 Last post on 3/5/13 at 3:04am in Trying To Conceive
- How will I know if I'm ovulating or pregnant? Last post on 2/1/13 at 7:39am in Trying To Conceive
- NEED HELP !! :(TTC Last post on 9/12/12 at 5:54pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC after chemical. Last post on 9/11/12 at 10:14am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
New & Looking for advice.post #1 of 59/10/12 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #2 of 59/10/12 at 6:04pm
--If you're charting your temps and you see a clear temperature shift during your luteal phase and then a fall when you're period comes, you're most likely ovulating.
--You mention that you don't get any ewcm. Did you in years past with your other pregnancies, or is it something new?
--Are you using any sort of lube? Which kind?
--Are you using OPK's to help with sex timing?
--Why do you assume it's an issue with you? Has your husband had a semen analysis done? If not, I highly suggest getting that done asap.
--Why are you going to a chiro 2 times a week? That seems like a lot.
--How long is your luteal phase?
--Do you have any online charts that we could take a look at?post #3 of 59/10/12 at 6:45pm
Also, if you haven't already, I highly recommend reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" asap. It's an amazingly practical book that makes all of this stuff easy to understand. You'll wish you would have read it years ago.post #4 of 59/10/12 at 6:55pmThread StarterI do get temp shifts... I just thought maybe I got ready to O then possibly didnt
I don't get EWCM & have in the past... So it is something new. I think in the past couple years I've gotten it 2xs.
No lube & haven't tried OPK's yet.. Just BD before, during & after O
I'm assuming it's an issue bc I have always been called "fertile mertile" & we have been TTC 2 years in November. That's a long time... DH hasn't gotten checked.
We use our Chiro as our primary... We get weekly adjustments for optimal health.
Lethual phase is 13-14 days. M very regular on. 27-29 days cycle.
I am on FF bu have no idea how to post them.. I'll try.
Thank you for responding & the book suggestion. I will def read itpost #5 of 59/12/12 at 4:25amThread Starter
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 34 seconds ago
- › Unwanted Baby Gifts 52 seconds ago
- › Anyone extended breastfeeding while working or in school? 2 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone having Braxton Hicks yet? 4 minutes ago
- › Mother believes her 19 yr old son died from complications of flu shot 9 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 10 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 13 minutes ago
- › How important is it to go to a chiro who specializes in pregnancies? 15 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 22 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Melanie Mayo
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher