Hello ladies Im looking for some advice on TTC. My DH & I have 3 beautiful boys and are excited to hopefully add a new little face to our crew. We have been TTC for about a year and a half with one possible MC as I did show a + on a test and was over a week late. Then things started falling apart. That being said I am very nervous that this has taken this much time... our last child was a one shot deal and no issues with the previous 2. Im not willing to use fertility drugs Im looking for a more holistic approach & natural ways. I go to a Chiropractor 2 times a week. drink organic red raspberry leaf tea, incorporate cinn into my daily diet, Im a vegetarian & eat a healthy organic whole foods diet, take a whole food vitamin everyday... Im going crazy! LOL! My son stopped breastfeeding in April just after his 3rd birthday. I do still lactate if I hand express but only drops out of my left breast.. Idk if my hormones are messed up? My periods are VERY normal which also is discouraging as I feel like I may not be ovulating then??? But when I chart I do have that temp peak but only water/creamy CM (sorry if this is way TMI) so idk if I get ready to O and then don't?? It is just frustrating! Thanks for taking the time to read this
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 9/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- The "ONE" Thread for February 26 to March 3 Last post on 3/5/13 at 3:04am in Trying To Conceive
- How will I know if I'm ovulating or pregnant? Last post on 2/1/13 at 7:39am in Trying To Conceive
- NEED HELP !! :(TTC Last post on 9/12/12 at 5:54pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC after chemical. Last post on 9/11/12 at 10:14am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
New & Looking for advice.post #1 of 59/10/12 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #2 of 59/10/12 at 6:04pm
--If you're charting your temps and you see a clear temperature shift during your luteal phase and then a fall when you're period comes, you're most likely ovulating.
--You mention that you don't get any ewcm. Did you in years past with your other pregnancies, or is it something new?
--Are you using any sort of lube? Which kind?
--Are you using OPK's to help with sex timing?
--Why do you assume it's an issue with you? Has your husband had a semen analysis done? If not, I highly suggest getting that done asap.
--Why are you going to a chiro 2 times a week? That seems like a lot.
--How long is your luteal phase?
--Do you have any online charts that we could take a look at?post #3 of 59/10/12 at 6:45pm
Also, if you haven't already, I highly recommend reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" asap. It's an amazingly practical book that makes all of this stuff easy to understand. You'll wish you would have read it years ago.post #4 of 59/10/12 at 6:55pmThread StarterI do get temp shifts... I just thought maybe I got ready to O then possibly didnt
I don't get EWCM & have in the past... So it is something new. I think in the past couple years I've gotten it 2xs.
No lube & haven't tried OPK's yet.. Just BD before, during & after O
I'm assuming it's an issue bc I have always been called "fertile mertile" & we have been TTC 2 years in November. That's a long time... DH hasn't gotten checked.
We use our Chiro as our primary... We get weekly adjustments for optimal health.
Lethual phase is 13-14 days. M very regular on. 27-29 days cycle.
I am on FF bu have no idea how to post them.. I'll try.
Thank you for responding & the book suggestion. I will def read itpost #5 of 59/12/12 at 4:25amThread Starter
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Yeast Infection... :o 1 minute ago
- › Location of movement in breech birth vs. vertex 2 minutes ago
- › How are you doing with hydration? 5 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 6 minutes ago
- › Plus Size and Pregnant 10 minutes ago
- › Morning Sickness at Work 18 minutes ago
- › I have a little girl! 19 minutes ago
- › What is my baby trying to tell me?! 25 minutes ago
- › December Chat 25 minutes ago
- › Who's wearing maternity clothes? 31 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo