Cute Bailey! I am impressed that you can still suck in!
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,No reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
*** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** - Page 2
PhilsBabyMama, Are you uploading the file? I click insert image, upload file, choose the file when it pulls them up and then click submit.
It's fun to see the bellies!
On a side note, a little hard to dress mine sometimes right now. I need maternity pants but unless it's just a fitted tee or tank I think the tops looks silly, yet I need the length to cover the band on the pants. I was trying to figure out what to wear for a meeting/interview tomorrow at church and it was tricky. Our church is super casual and normally it doesn't matter but I feel like this is important. DH was laughing at me texting pictures to my friend.
And I hear you ladies who aren't showing much or at all for your pregnancies, that was definitely me last time. So annoying as it wasn't until I was nearly halfway through that people could tell for sure I was pregnant. One nice thing since I gave birth at 38 weeks and have a long torso, I never got any of those ridiculously scared strangers asking me if I was having twins or overdue or going to go into labor right there. I'm sure I'll get it this time, but since I am having twins, at least I'll have a good, quick explanation! I need to remember to take another photo, probably 12 weeks-ish.
Your pictures are all adorable.. love the t-shirts.. the triplet one is amazing.. i dont know if they even sell stuff like that in the uk!!
oh and lisdea, whats on your partners shirt? my eyesights rubbish sometimes tryed to work it out for ages and cant quite make it out..
I think my bump mite be getting smaller.. im swollen atm too cus my kidneys are being a pain.. anyone else found that everything moves up your tummys flattening out again a bit? (this is one of the most bumplike pics i could get of it..
Edited by timesway - 11/1/12 at 9:34pm
Hi ladies, I love the bump shots, I want to see more! I actually was just checking out a belly thread for a ddc that is getting close and was so inspised by all the shots starting from the beginning, made me wish i had started earlier, but I'm doing it from here on out. I added pre-prego photos for comparison.
This is my pre-pregnant shot, it was last year and unfortunately I had gained a few pounds, I think I was about 15 lbs heavier when I got pregnant and I lost 10 and have gained one back. I was hoping to have lost weight before conceiving, but oh well.
side view pre-prego as comparision, unfortunately I didn't start taking photos until now :(
I will be 12 weeks in 2 days officially. But my midwife thinks I'm at least a week aheadmaybe 2. So between 12-14 weeks :) I feel like it started to really change and pop the last week.
Edited by moriahmoonstar - 11/3/12 at 9:05am
I took an 8 week and a 12 week (today, yay) but I'm too bashful to put them up yet. For one thing I keep having DH take them first thing in the morning when I'm all gross and bedheady, dur! Love seeing everyone else's! Moriah, I can't make out, what is your tattoo? So colorful.
I understand the feeling, I usually keep my belly and tattoo covered, most people IRL don't even know I have it. It took a lot for me to post it, I'm a bigger lady and wish I didn't feel as self conscious about it, sometimes I feel better than others. After looking at a different belly thread and seeing women of all shapes and sizes and different bellies I felt safer knowing we are all beautiful in our own ways. But I also totally get you not wanting to share, and hope you do what makes you feel comfortable. To be honest this was at night with mascara and lip gloss ;) Not ready to share the morning ones! lol.
Oh my tattoo is a goddess sitting on an orchid, the goddesses head is under my sports bra, I drew it and and got the tattoo 4 years ago.
- › DH makes weird statements about food when I try to discuss our food... 3 minutes ago
- › Due Date Community on Facebook? 4 minutes ago
- › Cervix position and possible pregnancy 5 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 7 minutes ago
- › Well, I'm bleeding. 8 minutes ago
- › A pediatrician's different perspective on why he doesn't accept... 12 minutes ago
- › ds's BABY teeth are crooked! Help! 17 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 17 minutes ago
- › Thank You Nice to meet You as well 19 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 22 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild