Cute Bailey! I am impressed that you can still suck in!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
Last edited: 7/16/13
*** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** - Page 2
PhilsBabyMama, Are you uploading the file? I click insert image, upload file, choose the file when it pulls them up and then click submit.
It's fun to see the bellies!
On a side note, a little hard to dress mine sometimes right now. I need maternity pants but unless it's just a fitted tee or tank I think the tops looks silly, yet I need the length to cover the band on the pants. I was trying to figure out what to wear for a meeting/interview tomorrow at church and it was tricky. Our church is super casual and normally it doesn't matter but I feel like this is important. DH was laughing at me texting pictures to my friend.
And I hear you ladies who aren't showing much or at all for your pregnancies, that was definitely me last time. So annoying as it wasn't until I was nearly halfway through that people could tell for sure I was pregnant. One nice thing since I gave birth at 38 weeks and have a long torso, I never got any of those ridiculously scared strangers asking me if I was having twins or overdue or going to go into labor right there. I'm sure I'll get it this time, but since I am having twins, at least I'll have a good, quick explanation! I need to remember to take another photo, probably 12 weeks-ish.
Your pictures are all adorable.. love the t-shirts.. the triplet one is amazing.. i dont know if they even sell stuff like that in the uk!!
oh and lisdea, whats on your partners shirt? my eyesights rubbish sometimes tryed to work it out for ages and cant quite make it out..
I think my bump mite be getting smaller.. im swollen atm too cus my kidneys are being a pain.. anyone else found that everything moves up your tummys flattening out again a bit? (this is one of the most bumplike pics i could get of it..
Edited by timesway - 11/1/12 at 9:34pm
Hi ladies, I love the bump shots, I want to see more! I actually was just checking out a belly thread for a ddc that is getting close and was so inspised by all the shots starting from the beginning, made me wish i had started earlier, but I'm doing it from here on out. I added pre-prego photos for comparison.
This is my pre-pregnant shot, it was last year and unfortunately I had gained a few pounds, I think I was about 15 lbs heavier when I got pregnant and I lost 10 and have gained one back. I was hoping to have lost weight before conceiving, but oh well.
side view pre-prego as comparision, unfortunately I didn't start taking photos until now :(
I will be 12 weeks in 2 days officially. But my midwife thinks I'm at least a week aheadmaybe 2. So between 12-14 weeks :) I feel like it started to really change and pop the last week.
Edited by moriahmoonstar - 11/3/12 at 9:05am
I took an 8 week and a 12 week (today, yay) but I'm too bashful to put them up yet. For one thing I keep having DH take them first thing in the morning when I'm all gross and bedheady, dur! Love seeing everyone else's! Moriah, I can't make out, what is your tattoo? So colorful.
I understand the feeling, I usually keep my belly and tattoo covered, most people IRL don't even know I have it. It took a lot for me to post it, I'm a bigger lady and wish I didn't feel as self conscious about it, sometimes I feel better than others. After looking at a different belly thread and seeing women of all shapes and sizes and different bellies I felt safer knowing we are all beautiful in our own ways. But I also totally get you not wanting to share, and hope you do what makes you feel comfortable. To be honest this was at night with mascara and lip gloss ;) Not ready to share the morning ones! lol.
Oh my tattoo is a goddess sitting on an orchid, the goddesses head is under my sports bra, I drew it and and got the tattoo 4 years ago.
- › Please help! Oppositional defiance disorder and homeschooling 44 seconds ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 3 minutes ago
- › breast pain and essential oils 4 minutes ago
- › 12 y/o unschooler needs math book suggestions 10 minutes ago
- › It's a...... 11 minutes ago
- › Natural Hair Conditioner for Toddler? 15 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 15 minutes ago
- › SIL wont let my kids see her newborn 22 minutes ago
- › Requesting a tiny bit of support... or a smack on the head 29 minutes ago
- › Behaviour Help for HFA 3 yo 32 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo