Jess I love your belly!
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,No reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
*** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** - Page 16
Jess-agreed, got major belly envy
Kimble-I saw hers early on (when I was lurking a month or so ago and wondered that.. I think mines slitely more rounded but smaller then hers do I'm still holding out hope for a sudden basketball belly, but it has made me realised maybe I'm taller then I imagine sat in my chair all day!! How's your belly coming along?
Kristin- lovely belly
Lovely bellys all round lady's.. Will someone please tell my baby to curl up tighter or stick his bum out or something.. I have major bump envy going on here
I especially love your hairstyle OtherMother. I have to say I am tempted to show your picture at the salon and ask for a recreation:-)
I will be 22 weeks tommorrow and haven't taken a shot for a few weeks, so I'll have to try to remember this time.
Thanks guys. I went to Old Navy and got some new clothes, which really did wonders for how I felt about myself and how others react to me. I was wearing darker, drapey clothes. Now instead of catching people trying to look at me without me knowing, I feel better about myself and people are asking when I'm due! It's way more fun and I feel like my normal self! It's silly how clothes can do that.
Also I love OtherMother's hair, too!
Thanks everyone! My hair is a constant work-in-progress; last November it was a crew cut, before that it was pixie for almost two years. I haven't cut it more than once or twice since last November, and it's finally got to a point where it looks cute. Yay!
I have another belly pic, but I have to figure out how to grab it from my Instagram ...
Jessmn - I am really looking forward to new clothes too. This will probably be our last pregnancy so I am glad to be able to feel like I can invest in long term wardrobe pieces after baby is here. I feel like I look really gross today! Blech! I have been cleaning out muddy back porch and gave the dogs a bath before the temp drops about 45 degrees in the next 2 days. Later I am attempting to fry a chicken and hopefully puree some beans and prep some meatballs for next week so I feel it would be a waste of time to try and get any cuter today, haha.
25 weeks! That just sounds like a good number! My tummy actually sits on my lap when I sit....
I'm doomed as far as stretch marks go, although I'm surprised that when I get them, they seem to fade almost instantly. In certain lights I can see some of them, but they aren't pink, they're like my skin color. What are your suggestions for relieving them? I use a cream at night and Bio-Oil in the mornings. If I miss applying it, suddenly I get very itchy with all that stretching!
ooooo this would be awesome, if I have to get them, then these sounds like the kind to get :) Good call on the scar removing cream after babies are here, I hadn't thought of them as really "scars".
- › Confused 8 minutes ago
- › Eating and guilt/worry 10 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 13 minutes ago
- › Studies About Holistic Dental Care 13 minutes ago
- › Baby NAMES!!! 18 minutes ago
- › Plus Size and Pregnant 43 minutes ago
- › Questions about after birth herbs for hemorrhage 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › anyone conceive easily at 43? 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Anger and losing temper 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher