Jess I love your belly!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
Last edited: 7/16/13
*** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** - Page 16
Jess-agreed, got major belly envy
Kimble-I saw hers early on (when I was lurking a month or so ago and wondered that.. I think mines slitely more rounded but smaller then hers do I'm still holding out hope for a sudden basketball belly, but it has made me realised maybe I'm taller then I imagine sat in my chair all day!! How's your belly coming along?
Kristin- lovely belly
Lovely bellys all round lady's.. Will someone please tell my baby to curl up tighter or stick his bum out or something.. I have major bump envy going on here
I especially love your hairstyle OtherMother. I have to say I am tempted to show your picture at the salon and ask for a recreation:-)
I will be 22 weeks tommorrow and haven't taken a shot for a few weeks, so I'll have to try to remember this time.
Thanks guys. I went to Old Navy and got some new clothes, which really did wonders for how I felt about myself and how others react to me. I was wearing darker, drapey clothes. Now instead of catching people trying to look at me without me knowing, I feel better about myself and people are asking when I'm due! It's way more fun and I feel like my normal self! It's silly how clothes can do that.
Also I love OtherMother's hair, too!
Thanks everyone! My hair is a constant work-in-progress; last November it was a crew cut, before that it was pixie for almost two years. I haven't cut it more than once or twice since last November, and it's finally got to a point where it looks cute. Yay!
I have another belly pic, but I have to figure out how to grab it from my Instagram ...
Jessmn - I am really looking forward to new clothes too. This will probably be our last pregnancy so I am glad to be able to feel like I can invest in long term wardrobe pieces after baby is here. I feel like I look really gross today! Blech! I have been cleaning out muddy back porch and gave the dogs a bath before the temp drops about 45 degrees in the next 2 days. Later I am attempting to fry a chicken and hopefully puree some beans and prep some meatballs for next week so I feel it would be a waste of time to try and get any cuter today, haha.
25 weeks! That just sounds like a good number! My tummy actually sits on my lap when I sit....
I'm doomed as far as stretch marks go, although I'm surprised that when I get them, they seem to fade almost instantly. In certain lights I can see some of them, but they aren't pink, they're like my skin color. What are your suggestions for relieving them? I use a cream at night and Bio-Oil in the mornings. If I miss applying it, suddenly I get very itchy with all that stretching!
ooooo this would be awesome, if I have to get them, then these sounds like the kind to get :) Good call on the scar removing cream after babies are here, I hadn't thought of them as really "scars".
- › Is anyone still testing? 1 minute ago
- › Well, heck, told I can't bring my baby 4 minutes ago
- › Visitors! 7 minutes ago
- › Postpartum Thread! 17 minutes ago
- › Welcome Babies! 31 minutes ago
- › Feeling hopeless and confused.. 38 minutes ago
- › Weighing my options, please help me think this through 40 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 48 minutes ago
- › How cold is too cold? 52 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 59 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh