Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
Dance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & BirthNo reviews yet.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,No reviews yet.
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and Postpartum Healing
Last edited: 3/4/14
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your KidsLast edited: 7/16/13
- Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
*** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** - Page 26
Thanks all! I am definitely sore and exhausted...(mostly though from waking up every hour because of how sore I am!) and measuring larger than full term. Things could DEFINITELY be worse though! Only 6 weeks left....
I'm liking your DH's UW hat. My mom went there for undergrad and my dad for grad school...that's where they met.
And actually, my DH is in Seattle today for work!
You look wonderful!!!
haha I was so mad he wore a hat to the baby shower :) He is never without a UW hat! We love the UW, I went to undergrad and grad there and now I work there. I can't escape!!
haha thanks! Everyone keeps telling me it ("it" being approx 40lbs) has gone straight to my belly. I can tell it's also gone other places, but my belly does look like a balloon or basketball is hiding underneath. I dunno how it happened!
- › Easy-to-remove canning labels? 9 seconds ago
- › Gestational diabetes test 4 minutes ago
- › Measles in CA 6 minutes ago
- › Colorado Vaccine Exemption Legistlation 9 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 16 minutes ago
- › Have you bought anything yet? 18 minutes ago
- › Extended Family Childcare Help -- what to do about commitments for... 18 minutes ago
- › How old were you when you had your first baby? 18 minutes ago
- › Working non conventional hours and childcare? 20 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 20 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher