Recent Images In This Thread
- productBurt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free,tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productDance of the Womb, Belly Dance for Pregnancy & Birthtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMiessence Organic Belly and Breast Balmtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productTrillium Organics OGmama Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productZoe Organics Love My Belly Buttertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- September 2013 Due Date Club - Belly Pics Last post on 9/16/13 at 5:34am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
- ~~*❤❤*~ Our Belly Thread!~*❤❤*~~ Last post on 4/12/13 at 11:03am in March 2013 Due Date Club
- The Belly Bump Thread - Second Trimester!! Last post on 10/21/13 at 8:21pm in December 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly pics thread Last post on 9/1/11 at 5:27pm in August 2011
Dance It Free: Using Movement to Connect with Your Kids
Last edited: 7/16/13
*** Belly Thread *** May 2013 *** - Page 30
Yeah....after 40 has DEFINITELY been noticeably miserable (more so this week than any other)!!! In fact, stretch marks didn't appear until 42... Boo! Thought I could get away with it...
I love this thread and am finally ready to contribute my own photos!
I asked DH to take the files and make me sequence shots ... complete with high-tech face blurring :p
These are both 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, and (today) 32 weeks. This baby was conceived in FL, while we were living in MA in an apt that doesn't appear here - 8, 12, and 16 weeks are in our temporary MA sublet, 20 weeks is back in FL over the holidays, 24 weeks is in our first temporary apt in Germany (should have been in Rome but I forgot to pack my black outfit so it is a day or two late!),then 28 and 32 at HOME where baby will be actually be born
I am crazy in love with my round belly <3<3<3
PS Moriah your pics are always so beautiful! I want to get some scenic ones like those ... if it ever gets warm enough that I go out without my long down coat!
Everyone, including many, many strangers, tell me that I don't look pregnant from the back, so I had my husband document me from 4 sides:
34 weeks and I am SO OVER being pregnant. I truly don't have a lot to complain about, but my lower back hurts, my joints hurt, I have to pee all the time, and sleeping is a challenge (both pain in my hips/legs and insomnia that I've never dealt with before).
As we near the end, are there any pictures you would recommend taking? I never even thought I'd document weekly, and then it became a fun thing to do. I never thought of taking a picture from the back until just this week, too.
Love the progression pictures Marie!
Everyone looks so gorgeous
I'll have to get a belly shot up this week. My husband has been out in the field training (Army) for 16 days this month, so I don't have anyone to snap a pic for me at the moment. I really just can't believe how close we're all getting! Quinella's right about taking more pics now. Since the baby's putting on weight so rapidly now, I have a feeling my belly will start growing faster, too.
I'm the same way and was the whole time with my first pregnancy. My mom videotaped me one week before I had my son and it's pretty funny to see the difference when I turned around to face the front:)
I was visiting with my family last week, so I got my sister to take a shot of me at 31 weeks. Already I'm feeling like is it even possible to get any bigger? :)
I am carrying much more in front this time than last time too. I'll have to get DH to do a "from behind" shot.
Everyone looks great! lisedea, thinking of you and your boys! Is your "due date" next week already?
SB, you look like you have a little ball under that shirt! Nothing else about you looks pregnant!! And I am jealous that it's warm enough where you are to be outside in a tank top. There's still snow on the ground here and spring seems to have decided on a very late arrival! At least it's been sunny, but it's still very chilly.
Aw, that's very sweet! And don't be too jealous of where I am (Vancouver Island in the photo) because you don't see that I just took off the heavier shirt I was wearing so you could see the bump and the snow we had just melted that morning:) It's been a fairly mild winter here, but a pretty slow spring so far.
- › Declining the Hep B Vax 3 minutes ago
- › Whatcha Eating? 9 minutes ago
- › First time UCer..What advice would you give? 28 minutes ago
- › Under what circumstances, if any, would you transfer to a hospital? 38 minutes ago
- › Can the Dead Really Live Again?? 41 minutes ago
- › How Likely is it to go into Labor Before a 39 Week Scheduled... 45 minutes ago
- › first semester homeschooling thoughts and questions 48 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas 49 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 49 minutes ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 52 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh