This is such a helpful thread! I feel like a total mess -
- Is anyone else STILL having MS? Not every day, but at least a couple of days a week. Today I am massively nauseas, two days ago I threw up 3x during the night (same thing happened a week ago).
- Headaches - thought they were gone, but had a massive one all day yesterday and a few days ago.
- BH - not sure what they feel like. I've been having lots and lots of cramping - not really severe, just bothersome and almost continuous at times.
- Hip pain is UNREAL at night, radiates down the outer thigh - only relief is lying on my back which I know is a no-no.
- Acne - has gotten much better, but still get tiny pimples here and there on my chin
- Gassy - don't get me laughing too hard
- Appetite - ravenously hungry 24/7
- Shortness of breath - just started this past week
A few positives - no constipation or hemmorhoids...yet. No excessive hair growth, or edema. No stretch marks yet. Guess I have a few things to look forward to. AND - not quite at the half way point yet. (19 weeks 2 days - have 20 weeks 5 days to go, if baby is on-time).