Anyalily and Kitteh- I am sorry about your emotional roller coaster! I know how you feel- I am there every month, even when we stopped trying, in the back of my mind I knew when I was ovulating and when I was late... Good luck to both of you!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 9/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- DHEA? Last post on Yesterday at 3:23 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on 3/8/14 at 3:56pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Yesterday at 3:12 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The ONE Thread for September 16-23 - Page 2post #22 of 509/18/12 at 6:56pmpost #23 of 509/18/12 at 10:28pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by kitteh
I know how you feel, anyalily. I'm right there with you, I've been weepy and on and off depressed for a couple of days.
According to FR my period is due today, but nothing. I still think I'm a 30 day cycle, so I'll be looking for AF to show upo n the 20 th, if she's coming this month. I am out of internet cheapies and refuse to use the one digital that I have until I'm at least a week late. Too man y bfns would just depress me more.
So I'm still hanging in there, trying to distract myself and praying that my pantyliner stays dry. Thanks for asking. Baby dust to you! I don't think you are out just because of a bfn at 12 dpo. It's not over til AF shows up!
Kitteh, I will watching for AF on the 20th too! Or rather, not watching for her. I am a POAS fiend right now. I peed on two this morning and one this evening. Still nothing. Sometimes I feel a glimmer of crampiness.post #24 of 509/18/12 at 10:50pmpost #25 of 509/19/12 at 9:40amThread Starter
13 DPO now, and another BFN. Hmmm. No signs of AF. Sore boobs. A wave of nausea this morning when confronted with a bad smell. Still hopeful!
I woke up in the middle of the night, thought it could be close to morning so I temped before I got up to pee. I was super warm, 98.6. Then in the real morning (2 hours before I usually temp) I woke up and was low, 97.7, which would be just below the coverline, but I was out of the covers and felt really cold. Even my mouth felt cold. I got back into the covers, but didn't do anything and temped again, and I was back above the coverline, 98.2. Which temp would you use? LOL.
I want to know already!post #26 of 509/19/12 at 1:43pmpost #27 of 509/19/12 at 4:22pmpost #28 of 509/19/12 at 8:56pmpost #29 of 509/19/12 at 10:04pmAnyalily - last temp sounds good. when something like that happens to me, I usually figure I didn't place the thermometer in the right place or something. I also tend to pick the temp that makes sense (whichever seems closest to the last few, unless it's near O time - in which case I'd pray for accurate temps the first time so I'm not guessing!)post #30 of 509/19/12 at 10:51pmpost #31 of 509/20/12 at 9:44amThread Starterpost #32 of 509/20/12 at 1:22pmpost #33 of 509/20/12 at 1:35pmpost #34 of 509/20/12 at 1:40pmThread Starter
I am waffling. I am a waffle. Right now I feel like I am going to get AF any second. Slightly crampy, watery discharge. But then again, I remember feeling this way the day I found out I was pregnant last time! And last night, I had a nicest, most pregnant feeling wash over me, sort of a humming in my womb and a peaceful feeling. I want that!
I think I stress so much about conceiving each month because if I don't conceive it is another opportunity for me to decide to take time off to lose weight and get healthier. But I don't want to wait! And I don't seem capable of dieting and TTC, because I get emotional and I am emotional eater.
Any one else feel a little depressed when TTC? What do you all do to take care of yourself in general? I am trying to learn self-care that doesn't involve food, alcohol and shopping. ;)post #35 of 509/20/12 at 2:42pmThread Starterpost #36 of 509/20/12 at 3:23pm
I'm so sorry Anyalily!
I'm still waiting. No AF, spotting stopped a few days ago and was never heavy enough that I considered it to be a period, but maybe it was? I have no idea. My bbs are sore and I have a heavy, bloaty feeling low in my abdomen, and I'm TIRED. But who knows if any of that means anything.
I ordered 25 wondfos online and instead they sent 40 ovulation predictors! So maybe that is the Universe's way of telling me that I have another month of TTC? I guess those OPKs will come in handy if last weeks spotting is the only AF I see this month (plus I paid a lot less than they are actually worth! Joke's on you, Universe.) I have no idea when I'd count as CD1 though. On CD25 I only saw the blood due to a cervical check, and then in the days after that it was so sporadic that I have no idea when I'd be ovulating based on that.
So I guess I'll go out and get some tests and check tomorrow morning and if I get a bfn I guess I'll bust out the OPKs and start using those? I have to read up on that stuff, though, because I have no idea how to use them. Maybe I'll pick up a thermometer too and start temping.post #37 of 509/20/12 at 9:42pmpost #38 of 509/21/12 at 7:31am
Anyalily - So sorry it didn't happen this cycle....
Kitteh- Confusing! Still Hoping it was spotting and you get a bfp....
AFM- CD 16 and still no ovulation. I had a chemical loss 2 cycles ago and have yet to ovulate since then. I hope hope hope I will ovulate this cycle. I've been taking Maca for a month now and my CM is the best I've had ever had. So I'm still very positive about this month. I bought off brand opk's and they suck. I got several duds this cycle so I've run out. I chart too and usually have a large temp dip and haven't had that yet. So we'll just keep bding!post #39 of 509/21/12 at 8:33ampost #40 of 509/21/12 at 11:55amThread StarterQuote:
It is not too late to temp! That could help clear things up. If you are having lower temps, you will be pre-O and if they are higher it could be another sign that you did somehow conceive. Funny about the OPKs...
I am feeling better today. It feels cleansing to be bleeding, and I have a luxurious day at home by myself, all day! I work out of the home and so I have't had a day to myself in a very long time. I cleaned a little, played guitar, now I am drinking rootbeer and catching up on TV. I am working on this self-care thing!
I also started taking St John's Wort. I know it isn't supposed to be good for TTC and pregnancy, but I am not conceiving anyway and if I can kick this mild depression and lose a few pounds, I will have a better pregnancy when it finally happens. I may just take a small dose for the first half of my cycle. If anyone knows of any good resources about SJW when TTC, or other natural, gentle mood enhancers, please let me know.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › New! 6 minutes ago
- › Need Answers. 11 minutes ago
- › HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking... 13 minutes ago
- › Best way to get B9/Folate before TTC 14 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 15 minutes ago
- › Ways to increase blood volume? 19 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 23 minutes ago
- › 50 state postcard swap 29 minutes ago
- › Eating and guilt/worry 32 minutes ago
- › Bajingo Mamas and Babies - Having babies in our 30s - '11, '12,... 35 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea