Anyalily and Kitteh- I am sorry about your emotional roller coaster! I know how you feel- I am there every month, even when we stopped trying, in the back of my mind I knew when I was ovulating and when I was late... Good luck to both of you!
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- COULD THIS BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING??? Last post on 6/10/13 at 11:08am in Trying To Conceive
The ONE Thread for September 16-23 - Page 2
I know how you feel, anyalily. I'm right there with you, I've been weepy and on and off depressed for a couple of days.
According to FR my period is due today, but nothing. I still think I'm a 30 day cycle, so I'll be looking for AF to show upo n the 20 th, if she's coming this month. I am out of internet cheapies and refuse to use the one digital that I have until I'm at least a week late. Too man y bfns would just depress me more.
So I'm still hanging in there, trying to distract myself and praying that my pantyliner stays dry. Thanks for asking. Baby dust to you! I don't think you are out just because of a bfn at 12 dpo. It's not over til AF shows up!
Kitteh, I will watching for AF on the 20th too! Or rather, not watching for her. I am a POAS fiend right now. I peed on two this morning and one this evening. Still nothing. Sometimes I feel a glimmer of crampiness.
13 DPO now, and another BFN. Hmmm. No signs of AF. Sore boobs. A wave of nausea this morning when confronted with a bad smell. Still hopeful!
I woke up in the middle of the night, thought it could be close to morning so I temped before I got up to pee. I was super warm, 98.6. Then in the real morning (2 hours before I usually temp) I woke up and was low, 97.7, which would be just below the coverline, but I was out of the covers and felt really cold. Even my mouth felt cold. I got back into the covers, but didn't do anything and temped again, and I was back above the coverline, 98.2. Which temp would you use? LOL.
I want to know already!
Tests last night and this morning were both BFN. With DS I tested positive on the day before AF was due but with DD I didn't test positive till AF was a whole week late. So... I have a bit of hope still.
I am waffling. I am a waffle. Right now I feel like I am going to get AF any second. Slightly crampy, watery discharge. But then again, I remember feeling this way the day I found out I was pregnant last time! And last night, I had a nicest, most pregnant feeling wash over me, sort of a humming in my womb and a peaceful feeling. I want that!
I think I stress so much about conceiving each month because if I don't conceive it is another opportunity for me to decide to take time off to lose weight and get healthier. But I don't want to wait! And I don't seem capable of dieting and TTC, because I get emotional and I am emotional eater.
Any one else feel a little depressed when TTC? What do you all do to take care of yourself in general? I am trying to learn self-care that doesn't involve food, alcohol and shopping. ;)
I'm so sorry Anyalily!
I'm still waiting. No AF, spotting stopped a few days ago and was never heavy enough that I considered it to be a period, but maybe it was? I have no idea. My bbs are sore and I have a heavy, bloaty feeling low in my abdomen, and I'm TIRED. But who knows if any of that means anything.
I ordered 25 wondfos online and instead they sent 40 ovulation predictors! So maybe that is the Universe's way of telling me that I have another month of TTC? I guess those OPKs will come in handy if last weeks spotting is the only AF I see this month (plus I paid a lot less than they are actually worth! Joke's on you, Universe.) I have no idea when I'd count as CD1 though. On CD25 I only saw the blood due to a cervical check, and then in the days after that it was so sporadic that I have no idea when I'd be ovulating based on that.
So I guess I'll go out and get some tests and check tomorrow morning and if I get a bfn I guess I'll bust out the OPKs and start using those? I have to read up on that stuff, though, because I have no idea how to use them. Maybe I'll pick up a thermometer too and start temping.
Anyalily - So sorry it didn't happen this cycle....
Kitteh- Confusing! Still Hoping it was spotting and you get a bfp....
AFM- CD 16 and still no ovulation. I had a chemical loss 2 cycles ago and have yet to ovulate since then. I hope hope hope I will ovulate this cycle. I've been taking Maca for a month now and my CM is the best I've had ever had. So I'm still very positive about this month. I bought off brand opk's and they suck. I got several duds this cycle so I've run out. I chart too and usually have a large temp dip and haven't had that yet. So we'll just keep bding!
If that spotting last week was AF, then is it too late to start temping this cycle? I would be at cd8 now. I don't want to miss the next ovulation because I'm waiting for the witch.
It is not too late to temp! That could help clear things up. If you are having lower temps, you will be pre-O and if they are higher it could be another sign that you did somehow conceive. Funny about the OPKs...
I am feeling better today. It feels cleansing to be bleeding, and I have a luxurious day at home by myself, all day! I work out of the home and so I have't had a day to myself in a very long time. I cleaned a little, played guitar, now I am drinking rootbeer and catching up on TV. I am working on this self-care thing!
I also started taking St John's Wort. I know it isn't supposed to be good for TTC and pregnancy, but I am not conceiving anyway and if I can kick this mild depression and lose a few pounds, I will have a better pregnancy when it finally happens. I may just take a small dose for the first half of my cycle. If anyone knows of any good resources about SJW when TTC, or other natural, gentle mood enhancers, please let me know.
- › February 2014, anyone? 3 minutes ago
- › Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 7 minutes ago
- › What's the best book you've read this year? 8 minutes ago
- › Reasons for not vaccinating children? 8 minutes ago
- › June chat thread 9 minutes ago
- › period tracking apps 13 minutes ago
- › When your difficult child wears you out 14 minutes ago
- › June 2013 Chit Chat 15 minutes ago
- › Older Moms 20 minutes ago
- › Dingoes running into the summer sunshine -- June! 21 minutes ago
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama