In search of instructions for something like this: http://small-wonders.blogspot.com/2012/09/we-have-been-sensing-autumns-arrival.html Or, at least more photos to help in building one. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Playstand plans with arches Last post on 5/14/13 at 1:37pm in Waldorf
- Curriculum Last post on 4/12/13 at 4:39am in Waldorf
- Natural Craft Ideas for Art Fair/Auction Last post on 4/11/13 at 3:49pm in Waldorf
- Waldorf Dress Code- Last post on 5/14/13 at 2:03am in Waldorf
- Christopherus Early Years Last post on 4/24/13 at 11:51am in Waldorf
Wood play frames?
I'm looking specifically for the hinged frames shown at the bottom of the post. I think Mykea may have had them (but I live in the US). It looks like a fairly simple project. We have playstands, but I'd like an option for outside that's easier to move.
Ahh, yes. Like this: http://mamauk.typepad.com/mamauk/2010/11/my-entry.html
Sorry, I followed your first link and it went to nothing, lol. But I remember seeing on a blog some place the one you just posted. They are like a clothes horse or indoor hedge, right? Here is a picture of one that seems to be made without a hinge, but you could just put hinge on it
I'm not sure you would need plans to build this... just a drill and screws and wood and hinge and some careful measuring with a stiff ruler:
6 vertical supports all the same height, sanded smooth
if you have a drill, drill 3 holes in each support. the screw in the dowels
then add hinge.
Or this is how you can make a dowel joint:
You only have to do steps three four and five, which require a drill bit the same size as the dowel.
- Wood play frames?
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 13 minutes ago
- › Weekly thread May 13-19th 26 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat - May 7 to May 13 27 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 34 minutes ago
- › A day in YOUR babywearing life! 46 minutes ago
- › Just Got Chewed Out During my Appt... And Walked Out 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Vent - in the closet about private school 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › rough day could use some encouragement 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › May TWW Thread 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › In-Laws Pushing Boundaries, How To Say No? 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11