Both my kids had Pertussis this summer- no major problems, scary to imagine but not terrible to live through. we did vit c and antibiotics. DD1 (4 years) had some vomiting from coughing. DD2 (4months) was coughing but nothing to serious.
dd 1 had a high temp and seizure at her 2 month vax's. Unsure which vax caused it. NO further vaccines since then. DD2 no vaccines.
So DD1 has had a VPD and a vaccine reaction.
My current thinking is to hold off all vaccines for both kids until a later date. I am less afraid of most of the VPD wild then of a reaction....however.....
Tetanus scares me a little. Wondering if and when i should try and get her the Td? Thoughts on this?
Also- thoughts on trying vaccines again with DD1 after her reaction at 2months?
Anyone else had this? Do you still have faith after your kids get sick (from a VPD or vaccine?)