I am looking for another volunteer leader for our DDC since Porcelina is no longer able to continue as a leader. The "duties" are very light, especially since this is an "open" group and are outlined below. Can you please respond to this thread if you are interested and able to assist?
Due Date Club Leaders
DDC Leaders are the members in charge of a DDC; the member who creates a DDC is the first Lead and may appoint additional DDC Leaders.
What can a DDC Leader do?
- Receive join requests (for closed DDCs) and approve or deny them.
- Edit the DDC description and change the thumbnail image.
- Ban a member, making it impossible for that member to re-join the DDC.
- Remove images from the shared gallery.
- Send a PM to all members at once.
- Promote other members to DDC Leader (there can be more than one leader in the same DDC).
- Demote him/herself to a regular DDC member.
What a DDC Leader can’t do?
- Change the name of the DDC
- Demote another Leader back to a regular member (this must be done by the member or a Mothering Administrator).
- Act as a moderator within the DDC forum (e.g., delete/edit others' posts and threads, etc.).