Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 9/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- What does this mean? Last post on Yesterday at 10:10 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Faint line... BFP or BFN ?? Last post on Today at 12:07 am in Trying To Conceive
- New around here! Last post on 4/18/14 at 5:39pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:33pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
TTC While Nursing- OCTOBER! - Page 7post #121 of 14910/26/12 at 11:15amI hope im just freaking myself out over nothing and baby is just doing what he/she needs to to grow and thrive. Im a knucklehead for having so many pee stix in the house. I only have 2 left. One for tomorrow and one for Sunday. Hopefully my beta and progesterone levels are fine and all is wellpost #122 of 14910/26/12 at 1:01pmThread Starterpost #123 of 14910/26/12 at 1:20pmpost #124 of 14910/26/12 at 2:44pm
Marquess78- Hang in there. My lines at 9, 10, and 11 dpo were freaking me out because they were so light and didn't seem like they were getting darker and I was afraid it was another chemical pregnancy. This morning at 12dpo I finally got a good line that even DH could see :) I remember getting my first BFP with DS1 at 12 dpo on a IC and I almost missed it becasue it was just a light shadow on the IC. Here is my test series from wed to today. I am 12 dpo and finally got a pregnant on the digital today.post #125 of 14910/26/12 at 2:46pmpost #126 of 14910/26/12 at 8:45pmJen&james
Congrats! I'm trying to do exactly what you did, in fact, I have been wondering if my symptoms were cysts because of what I've been feeling, but your recent history has me convinced I'm finally ovulating! Haha, no pressure!
We dtd on a night that felt right, so please send some of your luck to me!post #127 of 14910/27/12 at 8:19am
not looking good for me this morning this is this mornings test at 13dpo with yesterdays tests. Its getting lighter :( http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n362/jenchesla/photo7.jpg the one on the rigth is this morning with FMU and the other 2 are from yesterday at 12dpo
Edited by jen&james - 10/27/12 at 9:46ampost #128 of 14910/27/12 at 10:08amThread Starterpost #129 of 14910/27/12 at 1:13pmpost #130 of 14910/27/12 at 3:02pmpost #131 of 14910/27/12 at 7:05pmpost #132 of 14910/27/12 at 9:02pm
marquess me too :( I was just surprised we caught the first egg. My DD is going to be 2 in Dec and it felt like forever waiting for my PPAF. I guess we both just have to wait to see what happens which is the worst part. I am hoping to see a nice dark line tomorrow at 14dpo but expecting to see a barely there one. I had a chemical pregnancy a few months before I got pregnant with DD and it went similar to this. I got a pos. it looked a bit darker the next day then lighter and lighter from there out and AF was a few days late. FX we both get darker lines tomorrow. I may even wait till monday just to actually be late for AF.post #133 of 14910/28/12 at 12:14am
im more confused than ever :( i took an equate and answer this morning, same pee. what can i say, im a glutton for punishment. anywho, equate(was a blue 'compare to first respone' test. i know, i know, blue sucks. but it was positive. the line on the answer was so faint, i didnt see it til it dried. i took the 2nd equate tonight, and the line is darker than this mornings (and its still wet).
i have 1 FRER left and then im out of tests. i refuse to buy more and besides, im broke after buying all the others :(
im 11DPO today so i shoud get a good line later. or maybe wait til monday. unless hubby leaves teh house there is no way i am taking that test tomorrow. he doesnt know.
i always wanted another child. dh wasnt ready sicne the twins are still little. we both have lots going on and the timing is horrible. i just started college in aug. i dont want to give it up. it took me forever to choose to go and what i wanted to go for.
oh i just wish teh stupid blood work would have been back by now. i text my doc a couple times today. i feel bad but im losing my mind not knowing.post #134 of 14910/28/12 at 8:54ampost #135 of 14910/28/12 at 9:07ampost #136 of 14910/28/12 at 4:56pm
still no AF in sight and I am 14dpo but my test lines are so light. How long do you think it will take? Will I have to wait till all the HCG is gone from my system? Also i was thinking about ectopic. Maybe I should cal my Dr if AF doesn't show this next week.
Blonhrt88- Sorry she showed for you :/ You can pass her here since waiting to miscarry sucks :(post #137 of 14910/28/12 at 6:39pmpost #138 of 14910/28/12 at 6:47pmpost #139 of 14910/28/12 at 8:49pm
i wish it was tomorrow already. i want answers. i feel sooooo pregnant. im super sleepy all day no matter how much sleep i get. i am not a patient person, and i hate the not knowing. i would be happy to be pregnant. i was surpried but when the inital shock wore off, i was thrilled. i am holding on to every shred of hope that this is not a chemical pregnancy and that my little bean is like my oldest, a low hcg producer. i also worry about progesterone issues.
as soon as my homework is done im headed to bed. im wiped outpost #140 of 14910/28/12 at 9:55pmThread Starter
So sorry Jen&James and Blonhrt!! I was so hopeful for you ladies. I will move you now Blonhrt.
AFM: We are right in the path of hurricane sandy, so I may not be online for a little while. I will start Novembers TTC while Nursing as soon as I can unless someone else wants to jump in! Im still bleeding over here... VERY ODD. It was completely done... then we DTD and two more days of RED. weird right? But I guess not too out of the realm of normal. Hoping that cutting back on daytime and night time nursing will help me ovulate earlier in my cycle instead of CD 21 with my measly 9 day LP! Fingers crossed!! Im on CD 6 today. Im taking 2 heaping spoonfuls of maca everyday and plan to do grapefruit are CD14!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Age gaps? 6 seconds ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 2 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 3 minutes ago
- › Group Highlight reel :) 4 minutes ago
- › New to the scene 5 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 5 minutes ago
- › My dad passed away and I'm not handling it well 8 minutes ago
- › What time do you put your kids to bed? 10 minutes ago
- › New Here but Not too New 11 minutes ago
- › Sleepovers for teenagers of opposite sexes? 14 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness