I am close to ovulation.
I haven't really nursed in about 6 months... DS latches on every once in a while (like once every 10-20 days) but only for a second or two, so I guess you could say he is weaned, so I doubt it is a plugged duct or anything.
I have a dr.'s appt. in 2 weeks anyway so I was thinking I could just bring it up then if it hasn't disappeared. Is 2 weeks too long to wait??? This is also a new dr. that I will be seeing so I'm not sure if I will be comfortable allowing him to do an exam... *sigh*
My grandmother had breast cancer in her 20's. So I'm trying not to freak out but it's hard (and complicated by an INCREDIBLY stressful week this past week).