This is such a shame... dentists ignore manufacturer warnings and disregard occupational safety regulations. The result ?
Staff and patients are exposed to enormous quantities of mercury vapor and mercury contaminated particulate matter during the placement, polishing and removal of mercury fillings.
The levels during the placement of a new amalgam filling exceed air levels at which people are evacuated from homes. It took 3 months for those levels to come down to what some assume are "safe" levels. You can view the visualization of those levels in the [link removed by moderator]
scientific studies and videos with published researchers on the harmful effects of mercury vapor as released from dental amalgam fillings
[link removed by moderator]