I think I see it. Can you test in the morning maybe with a different test?
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productFertile Focus Ovulation Microscopetagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productFirst Response Ovulation Test, 7-Test Kittagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productManual of Intrauterine Insemination and Ovulation Inductiontagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productOvulens Saliva Ovulation Testertagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productQueer Families, Common Agendas: Gay People, Lesbians, and Family Valuestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Queer Conceptions: February 2013 Last post on 2/28/13 at 4:49pm in Queer Parenting
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting! November, December, and January 2013!!! Last post on 2/5/13 at 1:56pm in Queer Parenting
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- UPDATED: Noorjahan being induced! Last post on 8/7/11 at 9:25am in August 2011
- Prenatal tests, are there any you're refusing? Last post on 8/2/11 at 2:38pm in March 2012
Will "Gay Friendly" McDonald's Ad Air in the U.S.?
Last edited: 3/20/13
- Twelfth Way for Dads to Change the World: Take the kids to a march...Last edited: 3/14/13
- It's a Good Day for a White WeddingLast edited: 3/5/13
Queer Conceptions - October 2012 - Page 9post #161 of 39410/10/12 at 4:19pmpost #162 of 39410/10/12 at 4:27pmpost #163 of 39410/10/12 at 4:33pmpost #164 of 39410/10/12 at 4:47pm
erintn. . OMG. . very tentative congrats. . I honestly don't see anything on my computer but is probably just my crappy resolution. . but my first one was SOOOOOOOOOO light it was a shadow so if you see something that's great!!! and seriously. . this roll is on!!!!!!!!!!!! keep them coming. . please. . I said everyone off this board and I meant it!post #165 of 39410/10/12 at 5:23pm
erin !!! test again! with FMU! how many dpo's are you? the digis are less sensitive, so if it's early, don't be discouraged by a digital bfn.
this peer pressure round of early testing has paid off so far. Who's next?!
afm - 1 dpo, so, nothing to report. my uterus feels sore but i think that is just post-iui ache. progesterone and estradiol are not as bad as i expected, and really, i am so happy to not get daily injections, i will happily take them.post #166 of 39410/10/12 at 6:03pmpost #167 of 39410/10/12 at 6:08pmpost #168 of 39410/10/12 at 6:22pmpost #169 of 39410/10/12 at 6:27pmpost #170 of 39410/10/12 at 6:29pmpost #171 of 39410/10/12 at 6:34pmpost #172 of 39410/10/12 at 7:09pmpost #173 of 39410/10/12 at 7:16pmpost #174 of 39410/10/12 at 8:25pm
Jenny, Oh i know!! I'll see how things go on the second half of the wait! I can't believe i'm being so patient now!! And btw, i loved the pic!! and the socks!!
E2W, holy hell there lady! that looks like some positiveness to meeh! And looks like that digital is pretty definate! Congrats!!!! Hope mye wait ends just like that!! 8 days till im able to test...if i can make it that far. 7DPIUI now!
Invitin, sorry to hear of the polyp. hopefully everything will all work out and gets situated!
Sphinxy, We must be lol. Let meeh tell you, I went to Wendys last night for some nuggets, and when I realised they neglected to put mye BBQ sauce in the bag i threw a fit! I was so mad and DP was looking at meeh like I was nuts!! All over some BBQ sauce!! lol. HUGS FOR OUR DP's!!! I'm 7DPIUI and holding out as long as possible.
Sandiego, No problem at all! Twins sounds like an exciting possiblility! Good luck!
Cordelia, I'm trying to get off the board with this one. Looks like things are going good with everyone!!!!
Erin, Holy hello kitty!! Thats fantastic and no question thats pregnant!!! You're making meeh reconsider waiting to test until the 18th!! Congrats a million times!!!!post #175 of 39410/10/12 at 9:27pm
E2W and Erin!!! CONGRATS!
Wow... I'm so glad to have returned to this forum in such a happy busy BFP blitz! It really gives this queer some hope.
Invitin, that's crappy about the delays... And I know what you mean about the potential sonohysterogram: I looked it up, and it sounds too much like an HSG for my liking... I too found the HSG to be hellish and wouldn't want to go through anything similar
Jenny, I took a page from your book and wore lucky socks to my CD14 u/s this morning! Also stripey
AFM: Sadly the socks didn't work, or at least not yet: No mature follies. The doc said not to be concerned, since I regularly don't O until CD21, and we'd just thought that the clomiphene would've made things happen sooner... I'm off to get my estrogen, LH, and FSH levels tested on Friday a.m., and then back for another u/s on Monday (CD19).
I'm feeling sooooo impatient... I can't even imagine what the TWW must feel like! Good luck to you all!post #176 of 39410/10/12 at 10:54pmThread Starter
Erin!!! Wooo!! Congrats. From cycle buddies to due date buddies... maybe. Tentatively.
P.S. I know no one means offense, and I probably haven't made it particularly clear, but I use male pronouns, and being addressed as a lady is fairly triggering, given the years I struggled to be seen as who I am. DW is the pregnant one and very much a lady, sometimes. Thanks for understanding.
Not even half way through October, and we're looking good this month. Let's keep them coming!
Edited by easttowest - 10/10/12 at 11:14pmpost #177 of 39410/11/12 at 3:37ampost #178 of 39410/11/12 at 6:50am
Erin - WOW!!! Congratulations!
Pokey -- good luck with the beta!
San Diego -- I'm curious, how many follies did you have that caused the doctors to talk to you about twins?
Sphinxy, Jenny, and mrsandmrs -- Good luck in your TWWs! Strength!
Granite - Clomid made my O a little earlier, but that doesn't happen for everyone. Hang in there! You will get to your insem soon.
AFM -- 8 DPO. I am very tempted by the early testing success on here, but my doc says to wait until 14 DPO, and if I get an early BFN I will feel tortured re-testing until 14 DPO, so I think I'll wait it out.post #179 of 39410/11/12 at 7:05amOutdoorsy- just a note on twins- I went through several BFN cycles on Clomid with 4 or 5 follies. Our twins were conceived on a Femera cycle with just two follicles, in which the doctor basically told us we had nothing to worry about. So, it's a bit random, I think!
Here's hoping that you've got exactly the number you want cooking in there as we speak!post #180 of 39410/11/12 at 7:59am
- Twelfth Way for Dads to Change the World: Take the kids to a march...
- › possible micro school for 2e kiddos forming in nj 3 minutes ago
- › Subchorionic Hemorrhage AND Placenta Previa 7 minutes ago
- › Activities for 15 month old? 7 minutes ago
- › Pregnant with Twins (or more!) 2014! 22 minutes ago
- › new here 24 minutes ago
- › Breastfeeding and Naps 32 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 32 minutes ago
- › Belly Pictures! 34 minutes ago
- › Group List of Estimated Due Dates 37 minutes ago
- › not sure if I have ppd 38 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher