Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 9/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:25am in Infertility
- HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking Opinions on Dr's Choices Last post on 3/12/14 at 7:34am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:27am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:13pm in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
October Infertility "One" Thread - Page 2post #21 of 17210/5/12 at 5:16ampost #22 of 17210/5/12 at 5:57ampost #23 of 17210/5/12 at 7:55ampost #24 of 17210/5/12 at 9:15amThread Starterpost #25 of 17210/5/12 at 12:17pm
Milk: Sending you big hugs!!! I am so sorry!!!
Stevi: I was shocked that they would pay for my meds and doctor visits...i just hope that things work like they did last time and I don't have to go to IUI or IVF or else we'll be giving up completely.
shesaidboom: Well, looks like AF will be here full force tomorrow so I will be starting this cycle :)
AFM: As I mentioned above AF has shown signs of her visit so I should be on CD1 tomorrow. I'll call the doctor's office on Monday (as long as she does show up) and I'll have base line blood work and US done on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. We will probably do femera this round and see where it takes us. I hope that it can lead to a BFP but last time we did this they had me avoid DTD and we missed my ovulation. So who knows. I hope everyone is having a good Friday!post #26 of 17210/5/12 at 1:42pmpost #27 of 17210/5/12 at 4:45pmpost #28 of 17210/6/12 at 10:54ampost #29 of 17210/6/12 at 1:17pmpost #30 of 17210/6/12 at 3:12pmpost #31 of 17210/6/12 at 6:25pmpost #32 of 17210/6/12 at 9:27pmpost #33 of 17210/7/12 at 5:51pmpost #34 of 17210/7/12 at 6:22pm
Milkshake I am so sorry! FUCK! AAAGGGHHH!!!!! That is what my head is screaming right now.
Af is due tomorrow. For the first time ever I haven't tested a million times beforehand. Does this mean my hope is gone? Maybe. Tomorrow I get to announce my teaching partner's pregnancy to our school. That should be fun if I wake up with AF. What a cruel joke....I just know it will happen.
I think I'm being negative. I'm not sure I can change my weather right now.post #35 of 17210/7/12 at 11:18pm
Milk- Big hugs. Proudfamilyguy- There are not currently guys on this thread, but I see no reason why you couldn't join us. You could also start a thread like this for guys. There is a dad's forum, but that may not work for you (I haven't seen it much). AFM- Feels like AF is on her way, yay! The sooner she comes the sooner we can get back to it.post #36 of 17210/8/12 at 3:38pm
Thanks everyone for your support. Sometimes life is very unfair.
The physical recovery from the D&C has been pretty nasty this time around, which sucks. I'm not really wanting to go back to work until the worst of it is over, but I also don't want to delay my return any more than necessary. The emotional side is a whole other story, and I don't think that it is really "real" to me yet.post #37 of 17210/8/12 at 3:38pmpost #38 of 17210/8/12 at 3:52pmpost #39 of 17210/8/12 at 5:03pm
Milk8shake, I too was hoping that no new was good news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ProudFamilyGuy, there aren't any men on this thread, but I am here because of the male fertility my DH and I are dealing with - he has extremely low sperm count - he had only 25 individual sperm when 45 million would be better.
AFM, AF showed up.post #40 of 17210/8/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
Milk- I'm sorry on top of everything else you aren't recovering well. Seems like when it rains it pours. Sending healing thoughts your way.
Lindz- You are a better woman than I. Why didn't she announce her pregnancy herself?! Sorry about the bfn... where are all our BFPs?
lilac- You and DH are done with freezing samples right? Do you have a timeline yet for IVF?
sila, shesaidboom, teresa (you still around?), sourire... all the other MIA ladies from here, hope you are all well & that you will update soon.
AFM- We decided to switch REs to a new practice. My consult is this Wednesday to discuss IVF. I am hoping to do my CD3 testing Oct 28th when we get back from the Caribbean and start stimming at the end of November. I am hesitant to move over to the IVF board until after my consult. It is so weird, when I started on MDC in 2010 I didn't even know the IF forum existed. When I jumped into the IF One thread I was hesitant I would get pregnant my first cycle on Clomid so I lurked for a while. Now I am doing the same thing on the IVF side. Never thought I'd get here, though nobody ever does right. Nobody plans on needing IVF, right? Anyway. I had my NaPro followup last week. He said things are looking better every month and offered a few new suggestions but didn't really address my left ovary pain coming back (even though my periods have been much better). So, I look forward to my ultrasound to see what might be going on in there. As for right now, waiting to O. I'm at CD11 with no sign of EWCM (has started at CD9 or 10 since surgery) so I'm expecting a late O which is annoying because my husband is travelling CD14-15.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › How to wash children's head while he hates this to say the least? 4 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 10 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 11 minutes ago
- › Returning. 12 minutes ago
- › The 1 Year PHOTO thread 14 minutes ago
- › Spring Chat Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Great toddler toys? 21 minutes ago
- › I want to rebuild my cloth diaper stash from the ground up with... 24 minutes ago
- › Very worried by a tick bite on a 5 yo 33 minutes ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 34 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild