- 1,492 Posts. Joined 2/2008
- Location: Houston
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Not ovulating. Want to try home IUI. Smart or dumb move? Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:47pm in Infertility
- Hope and prayers Last post on 6/12/13 at 11:04am in Infertility
- Starting testing this week Last post on 6/12/13 at 12:56pm in Infertility
- Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and information Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:36am in Infertility
- Back to square 1 Last post on 6/8/13 at 5:03pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
October Infertility "One" Thread - Page 2post #21 of 17210/5/12 at 5:16amDang it, milk...I'm so sorry. Was hoping no news was good news.Sponsored Linkspost #22 of 17210/5/12 at 5:57ampost #23 of 17210/5/12 at 7:55ampost #24 of 17210/5/12 at 9:15amThread Starter
Ohh Milk, this is just too much. I am so so sorry. I too was hoping no news was good news. My heart breaks for you. Please keep us in the loop and I'll continue prayers for you.post #25 of 17210/5/12 at 12:17pm
Milk: Sending you big hugs!!! I am so sorry!!!
Stevi: I was shocked that they would pay for my meds and doctor visits...i just hope that things work like they did last time and I don't have to go to IUI or IVF or else we'll be giving up completely.
shesaidboom: Well, looks like AF will be here full force tomorrow so I will be starting this cycle :)
AFM: As I mentioned above AF has shown signs of her visit so I should be on CD1 tomorrow. I'll call the doctor's office on Monday (as long as she does show up) and I'll have base line blood work and US done on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. We will probably do femera this round and see where it takes us. I hope that it can lead to a BFP but last time we did this they had me avoid DTD and we missed my ovulation. So who knows. I hope everyone is having a good Friday!post #26 of 17210/5/12 at 1:42pmpost #27 of 17210/5/12 at 4:45pmpost #28 of 17210/6/12 at 10:54ampost #29 of 17210/6/12 at 1:17pmpost #30 of 17210/6/12 at 3:12pmpost #31 of 17210/6/12 at 6:25pmpost #32 of 17210/6/12 at 9:27pmpost #33 of 17210/7/12 at 5:51pmpost #34 of 17210/7/12 at 6:22pm
Milkshake I am so sorry! FUCK! AAAGGGHHH!!!!! That is what my head is screaming right now.
Af is due tomorrow. For the first time ever I haven't tested a million times beforehand. Does this mean my hope is gone? Maybe. Tomorrow I get to announce my teaching partner's pregnancy to our school. That should be fun if I wake up with AF. What a cruel joke....I just know it will happen.
I think I'm being negative. I'm not sure I can change my weather right now.post #35 of 17210/7/12 at 11:18pm
Milk- Big hugs. Proudfamilyguy- There are not currently guys on this thread, but I see no reason why you couldn't join us. You could also start a thread like this for guys. There is a dad's forum, but that may not work for you (I haven't seen it much). AFM- Feels like AF is on her way, yay! The sooner she comes the sooner we can get back to it.post #36 of 17210/8/12 at 3:38pm
Thanks everyone for your support. Sometimes life is very unfair.
The physical recovery from the D&C has been pretty nasty this time around, which sucks. I'm not really wanting to go back to work until the worst of it is over, but I also don't want to delay my return any more than necessary. The emotional side is a whole other story, and I don't think that it is really "real" to me yet.post #37 of 17210/8/12 at 3:38pm
I did it. I announced my teaching partner's pregnancy to our school with the best acting job ever! I better be nominated for an Oscar! Didn't wake up with AF. No spotting like usual so that's different. I'm still not getting my hopes up. She feels like she is on the way.post #38 of 17210/8/12 at 3:52pmpost #39 of 17210/8/12 at 5:03pm
Milk8shake, I too was hoping that no new was good news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ProudFamilyGuy, there aren't any men on this thread, but I am here because of the male fertility my DH and I are dealing with - he has extremely low sperm count - he had only 25 individual sperm when 45 million would be better.
AFM, AF showed up.post #40 of 17210/8/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
Milk- I'm sorry on top of everything else you aren't recovering well. Seems like when it rains it pours. Sending healing thoughts your way.
Lindz- You are a better woman than I. Why didn't she announce her pregnancy herself?! Sorry about the bfn... where are all our BFPs?
lilac- You and DH are done with freezing samples right? Do you have a timeline yet for IVF?
sila, shesaidboom, teresa (you still around?), sourire... all the other MIA ladies from here, hope you are all well & that you will update soon.
AFM- We decided to switch REs to a new practice. My consult is this Wednesday to discuss IVF. I am hoping to do my CD3 testing Oct 28th when we get back from the Caribbean and start stimming at the end of November. I am hesitant to move over to the IVF board until after my consult. It is so weird, when I started on MDC in 2010 I didn't even know the IF forum existed. When I jumped into the IF One thread I was hesitant I would get pregnant my first cycle on Clomid so I lurked for a while. Now I am doing the same thing on the IVF side. Never thought I'd get here, though nobody ever does right. Nobody plans on needing IVF, right? Anyway. I had my NaPro followup last week. He said things are looking better every month and offered a few new suggestions but didn't really address my left ovary pain coming back (even though my periods have been much better). So, I look forward to my ultrasound to see what might be going on in there. As for right now, waiting to O. I'm at CD11 with no sign of EWCM (has started at CD9 or 10 since surgery) so I'm expecting a late O which is annoying because my husband is travelling CD14-15.
- Six-Word Stories
- › Let's talk baby names! 12 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 37 minutes ago
- › What are u doing for pain/swelling postpartum and afterpains? 52 minutes ago
- › Hip pain with sleeping on side 58 minutes ago
- › resources for finding (UK) car seats 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › DH problem with anger or me -- overreacting? 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Are there Christians on this DDC or any interested persons in... 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions: June 2013 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat Thread: 6/17-6/23 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Pro-vax trolls are impersonating disease-injured families on... 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama