Recent Images In This Thread
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 2:48 pm in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
- Breastfeeding and Femara for infertility Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
- I had a Miscarriage a month ago and am now 40. Is there any hope for me to have another baby... Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:24am in Infertility
How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
Last edited: 11/25/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: Today
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
- My Road Through InfertilityLast edited: 9/3/13
October Infertility "One" Thread - Page 2post #21 of 17210/5/12 at 5:16ampost #22 of 17210/5/12 at 5:57ampost #23 of 17210/5/12 at 7:55ampost #24 of 17210/5/12 at 9:15amThread Starterpost #25 of 17210/5/12 at 12:17pm
Milk: Sending you big hugs!!! I am so sorry!!!
Stevi: I was shocked that they would pay for my meds and doctor visits...i just hope that things work like they did last time and I don't have to go to IUI or IVF or else we'll be giving up completely.
shesaidboom: Well, looks like AF will be here full force tomorrow so I will be starting this cycle :)
AFM: As I mentioned above AF has shown signs of her visit so I should be on CD1 tomorrow. I'll call the doctor's office on Monday (as long as she does show up) and I'll have base line blood work and US done on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. We will probably do femera this round and see where it takes us. I hope that it can lead to a BFP but last time we did this they had me avoid DTD and we missed my ovulation. So who knows. I hope everyone is having a good Friday!post #26 of 17210/5/12 at 1:42pmpost #27 of 17210/5/12 at 4:45pmpost #28 of 17210/6/12 at 10:54ampost #29 of 17210/6/12 at 1:17pmpost #30 of 17210/6/12 at 3:12pmpost #31 of 17210/6/12 at 6:25pmpost #32 of 17210/6/12 at 9:27pmpost #33 of 17210/7/12 at 5:51pmpost #34 of 17210/7/12 at 6:22pm
Milkshake I am so sorry! FUCK! AAAGGGHHH!!!!! That is what my head is screaming right now.
Af is due tomorrow. For the first time ever I haven't tested a million times beforehand. Does this mean my hope is gone? Maybe. Tomorrow I get to announce my teaching partner's pregnancy to our school. That should be fun if I wake up with AF. What a cruel joke....I just know it will happen.
I think I'm being negative. I'm not sure I can change my weather right now.post #35 of 17210/7/12 at 11:18pm
Milk- Big hugs. Proudfamilyguy- There are not currently guys on this thread, but I see no reason why you couldn't join us. You could also start a thread like this for guys. There is a dad's forum, but that may not work for you (I haven't seen it much). AFM- Feels like AF is on her way, yay! The sooner she comes the sooner we can get back to it.post #36 of 17210/8/12 at 3:38pm
Thanks everyone for your support. Sometimes life is very unfair.
The physical recovery from the D&C has been pretty nasty this time around, which sucks. I'm not really wanting to go back to work until the worst of it is over, but I also don't want to delay my return any more than necessary. The emotional side is a whole other story, and I don't think that it is really "real" to me yet.post #37 of 17210/8/12 at 3:38pmpost #38 of 17210/8/12 at 3:52pmpost #39 of 17210/8/12 at 5:03pm
Milk8shake, I too was hoping that no new was good news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ProudFamilyGuy, there aren't any men on this thread, but I am here because of the male fertility my DH and I are dealing with - he has extremely low sperm count - he had only 25 individual sperm when 45 million would be better.
AFM, AF showed up.post #40 of 17210/8/12 at 5:41pmThread Starter
Milk- I'm sorry on top of everything else you aren't recovering well. Seems like when it rains it pours. Sending healing thoughts your way.
Lindz- You are a better woman than I. Why didn't she announce her pregnancy herself?! Sorry about the bfn... where are all our BFPs?
lilac- You and DH are done with freezing samples right? Do you have a timeline yet for IVF?
sila, shesaidboom, teresa (you still around?), sourire... all the other MIA ladies from here, hope you are all well & that you will update soon.
AFM- We decided to switch REs to a new practice. My consult is this Wednesday to discuss IVF. I am hoping to do my CD3 testing Oct 28th when we get back from the Caribbean and start stimming at the end of November. I am hesitant to move over to the IVF board until after my consult. It is so weird, when I started on MDC in 2010 I didn't even know the IF forum existed. When I jumped into the IF One thread I was hesitant I would get pregnant my first cycle on Clomid so I lurked for a while. Now I am doing the same thing on the IVF side. Never thought I'd get here, though nobody ever does right. Nobody plans on needing IVF, right? Anyway. I had my NaPro followup last week. He said things are looking better every month and offered a few new suggestions but didn't really address my left ovary pain coming back (even though my periods have been much better). So, I look forward to my ultrasound to see what might be going on in there. As for right now, waiting to O. I'm at CD11 with no sign of EWCM (has started at CD9 or 10 since surgery) so I'm expecting a late O which is annoying because my husband is travelling CD14-15.
- The Scars Mommy Hides
- › Have there been huge changes, within the last few years, in the way... 1 minute ago
- › milestones 5 minutes ago
- › Remineralization ? 6 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 8 minutes ago
- › New to Asheville area. 9 minutes ago
- › Into the 2nd Trimester! 10 minutes ago
- › Non vaxer contemplating vaccination 12 minutes ago
- › Prenatals making me constipated? 14 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 16 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The Snow Queen by Monica S
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo