Agh! Today is CD 30 for me and AF is normally expected today or tomorrow. Still trying to hold out to test until Saturday. I have so much work to do, but staying focused is almost impossible. How's everyone else doing?
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 10/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on Today at 6:16 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
October TWW Thread - Page 2post #22 of 7310/11/12 at 7:24am
Pretty sure I've entered the 2WW after early MC. I've been charting and based on symptoms, mucus and temps, I believe I O'd yesterday. Mixed feelings here, but I don't think I'll ever look at a pregnancy the same way again after having a loss. Even if it was early. Whatever the Lord wills will be. It definitely makes me realize how little control I have over things.
If I never have another baby, I am grateful for the children I do have. But, my heart is open to more. :)post #23 of 7310/11/12 at 8:27am
I dont know WHERE I am. I should have O'd around the 8th... didnt get any postitive OPKs that day or since... so I either O'd early and wasnt tested... or still havent O'd... I HATE not knowing if Im post-ov or not...
dayiscoming: early loss would have a big impact on me too. fingers crossed for a fast 2ww for you and a nice dark BFP as soon as possible!post #24 of 7310/11/12 at 10:35am
Hey guys, I'm new here, haven't been around since 2009. I'm TTC #2, I have an almost 3yr old, and this is my first month. I'm thinking I'm about 7dpo, but fertility friend puts me at 5dpo. It's just weird, I don't know because I didn't start temping early enough. We'll see. I'm not enjoying the TWW, and I should just relax.
But hopefully I can join ya'll!
I totally agree with you guys, kitteh and MyKidKissTrees, we have no control but it's so hard not to get involved!
Good luck Breezy!
Kitteh - did you find that thread with book recommendations? I would like to read some too. I love to be distracted during this two week wait. I already read the hunger game series, which was awesome. I also liked the Matched/Crossed series and Divergent/Insurgent books. You should check those out! :)
Cheerio.. Good luck, I'm in the same boat. New and hoping.
Hi countrymama and mirpmama!
Good luck dayiscoming!
this TWW is just hard. Don't know what to do with myself. But I really appreciate being able to read the threads and see so many in the same process, and know I'm not alone. Thank you all!post #25 of 7310/11/12 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #26 of 7310/11/12 at 1:43pm
Love your new sigy Pokey!!
welcome safari!!! this is my first cycle of trying too... waiting SUCKS! haha. i MAY be 7 DPO (according to DH who is SURE he knew I was O'ing because I "smelled irresistible")... its either that or my cycles not normal yet and I still havent O'd... this cycle may be a bust for me... if so then hopefully AUGUST baby for me :)post #27 of 7310/11/12 at 1:52pmpost #28 of 7310/11/12 at 1:55pmThread Starter
dayiscoming- That's the day I got the BFP. My due date would be sometime in June. Perhaps I should fix that? I can't remember if I said it before, but I'm very sorry for your loss. I had an early one myself, and they are really hard no matter how fortunate you are otherwise. I'm glad you have a good attitude and are moving ahead with trying agin.
Thank you for the congrats dayiscoming and MKKT!post #29 of 7310/11/12 at 2:38pmpost #30 of 7310/12/12 at 7:11pm
3 DPO now. My goodness this wait is agonizing!!
dayiscoming2006 > I'm so sorry about your early miscarriage. A few months ago I had what my doctor called a "chemical pregnancy", a very early miscarriage . I know how you feel, it's not a fun thing to deal with at all. *hugs*Quote:
Lucky you getting to have 2 Thanksgivings :D I loooove turkey!post #31 of 7310/12/12 at 8:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by countrymama02
3 DPO now. My goodness this wait is agonizing!!
dayiscoming2006 > I'm so sorry about your early miscarriage. A few months ago I had what my doctor called a "chemical pregnancy", a very early miscarriage . I know how you feel, it's not a fun thing to deal with at all. *hugs*
Thanks. Actually, I had a chemical pregnancy officially as well. But, I call it an early miscarriage because it sounds better to me. Maybe I should add the *very* before the early too. - It sucks. I just hope it doesn't happen again.
And I agree. Waiting stinks.post #32 of 7310/12/12 at 11:21pm
Hi all, kinda new here! I'm currently CD23 on my first cycle TTC after a missed miscarriage/D&C in Aug. I'm "expecting" AF on Oct 19/20, of course not knowing how my cycle has been affected by m/c is driving me crazy!! I don't chart or temp or use OPKs, right now just trying to listen to my body & BDing every 2 or 3 days to try & catch that O. No real clue what to expect, but I have tests ready for next week! We got preg so quickly the first time, that I feel like I've given myself too high of expectations to get preg quickly again. So feeling a lot of anxiety over that & trying to remind myself to relax.
By the way, reading these forums has become more comforting than I could have expected. I've become obsessed, especially because I don't feel comfortable talking about most of this with my friends & family! So I'm happy to be here!
And by the way, Congrats to Pokey!!!post #33 of 7310/13/12 at 3:31pmThread Starterpost #34 of 7310/14/12 at 3:40am
It is 5 DPO and I caved and tested, which I know couldn't even possibly be positive. It is our first cycle officially TTC #2 and DD took 2 cycles. I don't want to get my hopes up at all but I've been having a lot of symptoms, really bad cramping in the shower today, etc. I think it is all just in my head though.post #35 of 7310/14/12 at 4:43amQuote:
I know what you mean. I got pregnant *fast* with all of my kids. And my chem pregnancy last month was on cycle one of not avoiding. Didn't even BD that much. LOL
So, I have this weird feeling/expectation that I will get pregnant again right away, but then if I don't, I hope I don't end up too disappointed. I totally get what you're saying anyway. :) Glad this place is bringing you comfort.post #36 of 7310/14/12 at 11:10ampost #37 of 7310/14/12 at 11:17amQuote:
Dayiscoming, I'm so sorry about your chemical. :( We didn't BD that much the first time, either! Literally three times I think. I was shocked, but now that we are BDing every 2-3 days I am SUPER hopeful and will definitely start to think "what did I do wrong?" if it's a BFN. Ahh so frustrating! This TWW is killer, the days feel like they're going by so slow.
post #38 of 7310/14/12 at 12:52pm
How early can an egg implant? I have read usually not until 6 DPO or later. I'm 5 DPO and feel horrible today. Crampy, hormonal, slightly nauseous. Mind you, all of those but the nausea are PMS signs for me too. I also usually I get super sore boobs before my period and mine are not sore at all right now. (my typical luteal phase is 11-12 days so yeah PMS usually starts to hit around now...but the cramps would be a few days early if it is PMS!).Quote:
An early miscarriage sounds better to me too. That is what it is after all. Hubby and I were sooooo disapointed :( I hope you conceive again soon!post #39 of 7310/14/12 at 11:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by countrymama02
How early can an egg implant? I have read usually not until 6 DPO or later. I'm 5 DPO and feel horrible today. Crampy, hormonal, slightly nauseous. Mind you, all of those but the nausea are PMS signs for me too. I also usually I get super sore boobs before my period and mine are not sore at all right now. (my typical luteal phase is 11-12 days so yeah PMS usually starts to hit around now...but the cramps would be a few days early if it is PMS!).
I googled it yesterday because I had these terrible intense cramps at 5 DPO, and I found out that it is ever so slightly possible if the egg hatches and right away implants, but I think the chance is very low. I am convincing myself that it couldn't have been yesterday, otherwise I'll get line eye looking at all the tests.post #40 of 7310/15/12 at 9:37amQuote:Originally Posted by nerissav
I googled it yesterday because I had these terrible intense cramps at 5 DPO, and I found out that it is ever so slightly possible if the egg hatches and right away implants, but I think the chance is very low. I am convincing myself that it couldn't have been yesterday, otherwise I'll get line eye looking at all the tests.
Nerissav you sound like me... I'm noticing that cramping, too! I'm think I'm only 10dpo, but last time I got preg it happened on this cycle day so I'm playing mind games thinking "I have to get a BFP by today or I'm not pregnant" - it's cruel. I've already taken like 5 Wondfos and 2 FRER, studying them in the light like a scientist in a lab... ha, I feel so ashamed to admit this!! Of course they were all neg. Time to just relax & let mother nature do her thing.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Unwanted Baby Gifts 25 seconds ago
- › December Pagans - "Yule" love it! 3 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 11 minutes ago
- › Have there been huge changes, within the last few years, in the way... 13 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 14 minutes ago
- › My daughter keeps saying she will be dead 15 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 16 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 18 minutes ago
- › Help I have mildew! 18 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Journal: Mindful Eating 23 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo