All four of our girls (8,5,3,1) show neumerous signs of CD. I didn't really realize how many until yesterday when I saw an UDI's post on facebook and matched up the symptoms with each one of our girls and myself. I immediatly made Dr. appts for each one of them for later this month (the 22nd) when my oldest 2 are off of school. However now I am wondering if I should wait at all because the more I read on CD the more I feel that it is urgent and should be addressed asap.
Would you wait until the 22nd and carry on with a normal diet unti then?
Would you schedule something immediatly this week?
Would you switch everyone to a strict gluten free diet and see if we all improve without any formal testing? We blood tested our oldest when she was around 4 years old and it was negative however we have talked back and forth with our Ped about scoping her for a definate diagnosis one way or another. I am not too fond of the idea of the scope but I am wondering if we should just do it so we know matter of factly.
Any input would be appreciated!