Flossing in the car is the greatest thing ever! My DC and I finally floss every day because I've started leaving floss in the center console of the car. I tend to notice it during a red light and we floss while passing time in the car. It's the greatest. Try it!
Related Forum Threads
- 4 year old with cavity in back molar. no dental insurance. and they said he may need a stainless... Last post on 5/22/13 at 4:03pm in Dental
- Are there good anti bacterial mouthwash? Last post on 5/16/13 at 1:40pm in Dental
- Root Canal on 7 year old..... Last post on 5/19/13 at 8:10pm in Dental
- Please recommend snack ideas for a 3-year-old starting diet to remineralize! Last post on 5/13/13 at 8:00am in Dental
- Three year old with cavities! Last post on 5/3/13 at 12:48pm in Dental
The Thinking Parent's Dilemma; or, Another Dentist Refuses to...
Edited on 3/13/13
- Difficulties at the DentistEdited on 3/14/13
- Difficulties at the Dentist
Greatest flossing tip!!
Haha--I do the same thing. I use these: http://www.amazon.com/Plackers-Micro-Mint-Flossers-count/dp/B0013NFZQW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1350880374&sr=8-5&keywords=floss+picks
There's train tracks on my commute to work, and if my timing is off I'm guaranteed a long wait. There's also a red light that is very long. So, flossing it is!
I love it! Have you ever heard of a SulcaBrush? It's another amazing way to keep your teeth and gums clean in the car! As a dental hygienist turned oral health coach I go out of my way to find products and uses that make sense for individuals! Keep it up ladies, breaking up your routine will cause you to have more favorable results!!
- Greatest flossing tip!!
- › Unclean blood draw 1 second ago
- › DS is different 31 seconds ago
- › my 1 year old bump his head and got a massive lump on his head .... 2 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 7 minutes ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 8 minutes ago
- › Wanting but Waiting 2013 9 minutes ago
- › 4 mo old has cough... Can't get pertussis off my mind! 9 minutes ago
- › Look how cute the May 2013 DDC babies are! 9 minutes ago
- › No shower but registry for second baby? 10 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat --May 20-26 13 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf