I thought I'd start a daily gratitude thread, because I'm struggling quite a bit and this usually helps me stay in a good head space...at least while I'm writing it. :)
Today, I am grateful for:
- my sweet husband. He's working so, so hard to take care of me and the kids - not the mention the house, animals and all the extras.
- my angel boys - they are SO good. They snuggle me when I'm unwell and do everything they are told even when things are wonky at home.
- being able to eat (almost) normal meals today!
- Phenergan - for a reprieve from extreme nausea today
- MIL - who brings meals and hugs whenever we need them
- my smartphone - for allowing me to lay still and have the world at my fingertips (okay, it's not the same as actual human interaction, but I'd imagine it'd be a lot tougher without that small luxury!)
- nail polish - painting my nails today gave me a small sense of accomplishment and makes me happy when I look down