He has me giving sitz baths with epsom salts frequently, no diapers all day, and a cloth at night, and above all watching to make sure he's peeing.
He has not peed since four hours, although he could have gone in his baths. I am very concerned about that, and need to know what options I have if I end up in the ER tonight, or the doctor with no improvement in the morning.
People with infection experience: what treatment options are there? I have been scouring the internet and our doctor didn't do a swab culture. I consider him foreskin-friendly but not sure now.
My only idea is to request a pediatric urologist, but if it is an emergency I may not get one. I want to know there was truly no choice if he gets circumcised. Not peeing is serious, please school me on being prepared if you can. If we must, we must, but I just don't know and won't have time to research a decision.
Please send some healing energy to my little sweetie, healing is the best answer!