I have sad news unfortunately to share, numbers were increasing as they should up until today, our third beta....DWs numbers decreased by almost half, meaning this looks to be a chemical pregnancy. It's been a very rough day for us.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE Last post on Yesterday at 9:44 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 12:39 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: November 2012 - Page 2post #21 of 26711/1/12 at 7:05pmpost #22 of 26711/1/12 at 8:27pmpost #23 of 26711/1/12 at 9:03pmpost #24 of 26711/1/12 at 9:22pmpost #25 of 26711/2/12 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #26 of 26711/2/12 at 7:24ampost #27 of 26711/2/12 at 8:53ampost #28 of 26711/2/12 at 11:48ampost #29 of 26711/2/12 at 11:51ampost #30 of 26711/2/12 at 12:29pmThread Starter
any chart experts want to give me a hand?
I have EWCM, but it is less than the day we inseminated, and more watery.
Past two months I ovulated on day 18 or 19, and now it is day 21. Temperatures are different than last 2 months as you can see.
Not sure if I haven't ovulated, and we inseminated too early, or I am just having some CM after O and the temps haven't revealed the "bigger picture" yet.
My midwife thinks we ovulated on cd19 or 20, and that FF isn't always accurate (and can't be until after 3 days of risen temps anyways).
Thanks, friends.post #31 of 26711/2/12 at 1:38pmScorpio--I love reading charts! With that said, yours is tricky. If you had higher temps that last couple of days, I would definitely have thought you would have ovulated on CD19...but the way it looks to me now is that you may not have ovulated yet--maybe your body was starting to gear up to but never really did. Some people don't have the major temp changes--but your last couple cycles show that you normally do. Huh. Definitely keep temping to see what happens. Just know that even if you were early, this is just another cycle that will help you learn more about your body. AND some people get pregnant on the months that they think their timing was really, really off. You just never know! Maybe others will have more insight.post #32 of 26711/2/12 at 1:42pmThread Starter
Lisedea! I was hoping you'd chime in... Seriously!
Thanks. That's what I thought, mostly.. that I may have geared up and had the "right" timing with all of the information that I had at the time. Or, I could have ovulated and something is off, I do have a cold... My temps could be off from that maybe? Sleeping with mouth open, etc... But yeah. I agree, really weird and different cycle than previous ones.
This fact makes it even more difficult for me to wait and see. I just keep feeling angry that I may have missed the mark again. But I'm gonna go with what you said- you really never know.
Thanks for your help.
ps. do people have eggwhite mucus after O? I know it's possible... Haha.post #33 of 26711/2/12 at 1:52pmpost #34 of 26711/2/12 at 2:13pmThread Starterpost #35 of 26711/2/12 at 2:13pm
Scorp - I agree with both of lisedea's posts. For me, CM was a terrible indicator. It rarely ever seemed to be EW, and most of the rest of the month it seemed watery except for a few dry days. One thing I notice about your charts is it seems you haven't gotten a positive opk. You could have a short LH surge. I would continue LH testing to see if you can figure out when it happens. A lot of people test twice a day near the surge.post #36 of 26711/2/12 at 2:55pmpost #37 of 26711/2/12 at 4:19pmpost #38 of 26711/2/12 at 4:49pmpost #39 of 26711/2/12 at 6:34pmThread Starterpost #40 of 26711/2/12 at 9:32pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › 2 1/2 yo. bit nipple and now is not sleeping without it 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 6 minutes ago
- › OB vs. Midwife 10 minutes ago
- › Rabies Protocol? 12 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 16 minutes ago
- › Bizarre question: gifted 4yo and potty training 23 minutes ago
- › unsupportive dr, not sure where to go from here. 24 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 26 minutes ago
- › Fruit makes me gag 30 minutes ago
- › Irrational fears, anyone? 40 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild