I have sad news unfortunately to share, numbers were increasing as they should up until today, our third beta....DWs numbers decreased by almost half, meaning this looks to be a chemical pregnancy. It's been a very rough day for us.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: November 2012 - Page 2post #21 of 26711/1/12 at 7:05pmpost #22 of 26711/1/12 at 8:27pmpost #23 of 26711/1/12 at 9:03pmpost #24 of 26711/1/12 at 9:22pmpost #25 of 26711/2/12 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #26 of 26711/2/12 at 7:24ampost #27 of 26711/2/12 at 8:53ampost #28 of 26711/2/12 at 11:48ampost #29 of 26711/2/12 at 11:51ampost #30 of 26711/2/12 at 12:29pmThread Starter
any chart experts want to give me a hand?
I have EWCM, but it is less than the day we inseminated, and more watery.
Past two months I ovulated on day 18 or 19, and now it is day 21. Temperatures are different than last 2 months as you can see.
Not sure if I haven't ovulated, and we inseminated too early, or I am just having some CM after O and the temps haven't revealed the "bigger picture" yet.
My midwife thinks we ovulated on cd19 or 20, and that FF isn't always accurate (and can't be until after 3 days of risen temps anyways).
Thanks, friends.post #31 of 26711/2/12 at 1:38pmScorpio--I love reading charts! With that said, yours is tricky. If you had higher temps that last couple of days, I would definitely have thought you would have ovulated on CD19...but the way it looks to me now is that you may not have ovulated yet--maybe your body was starting to gear up to but never really did. Some people don't have the major temp changes--but your last couple cycles show that you normally do. Huh. Definitely keep temping to see what happens. Just know that even if you were early, this is just another cycle that will help you learn more about your body. AND some people get pregnant on the months that they think their timing was really, really off. You just never know! Maybe others will have more insight.post #32 of 26711/2/12 at 1:42pmThread Starter
Lisedea! I was hoping you'd chime in... Seriously!
Thanks. That's what I thought, mostly.. that I may have geared up and had the "right" timing with all of the information that I had at the time. Or, I could have ovulated and something is off, I do have a cold... My temps could be off from that maybe? Sleeping with mouth open, etc... But yeah. I agree, really weird and different cycle than previous ones.
This fact makes it even more difficult for me to wait and see. I just keep feeling angry that I may have missed the mark again. But I'm gonna go with what you said- you really never know.
Thanks for your help.
ps. do people have eggwhite mucus after O? I know it's possible... Haha.post #33 of 26711/2/12 at 1:52pmpost #34 of 26711/2/12 at 2:13pmThread Starterpost #35 of 26711/2/12 at 2:13pm
Scorp - I agree with both of lisedea's posts. For me, CM was a terrible indicator. It rarely ever seemed to be EW, and most of the rest of the month it seemed watery except for a few dry days. One thing I notice about your charts is it seems you haven't gotten a positive opk. You could have a short LH surge. I would continue LH testing to see if you can figure out when it happens. A lot of people test twice a day near the surge.post #36 of 26711/2/12 at 2:55pmpost #37 of 26711/2/12 at 4:19pmpost #38 of 26711/2/12 at 4:49pmpost #39 of 26711/2/12 at 6:34pmThread Starterpost #40 of 26711/2/12 at 9:32pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Legal Advice Needed Fighting 50/50 Child Custody (Pennsylvania) 6 minutes ago
- › Keeping baby #2 safe in a house with a curious toddler 15 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 23 minutes ago
- › MIL Cut Little Man's Hair! 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Subchorionic hematoma 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Not so good news- enlarged yolk sac 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › No heartbeat. Gone. 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › When did morning sickness start? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo