I have sad news unfortunately to share, numbers were increasing as they should up until today, our third beta....DWs numbers decreased by almost half, meaning this looks to be a chemical pregnancy. It's been a very rough day for us.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by mamazee, 5/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- New around here! Last post on 4/18/14 at 5:39pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 8:33 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Queer Conceptions: November 2012 - Page 2post #21 of 26711/1/12 at 7:05pmpost #22 of 26711/1/12 at 8:27pmpost #23 of 26711/1/12 at 9:03pmpost #24 of 26711/1/12 at 9:22pmpost #25 of 26711/2/12 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #26 of 26711/2/12 at 7:24ampost #27 of 26711/2/12 at 8:53ampost #28 of 26711/2/12 at 11:48ampost #29 of 26711/2/12 at 11:51ampost #30 of 26711/2/12 at 12:29pmThread Starter
any chart experts want to give me a hand?
I have EWCM, but it is less than the day we inseminated, and more watery.
Past two months I ovulated on day 18 or 19, and now it is day 21. Temperatures are different than last 2 months as you can see.
Not sure if I haven't ovulated, and we inseminated too early, or I am just having some CM after O and the temps haven't revealed the "bigger picture" yet.
My midwife thinks we ovulated on cd19 or 20, and that FF isn't always accurate (and can't be until after 3 days of risen temps anyways).
Thanks, friends.post #31 of 26711/2/12 at 1:38pmScorpio--I love reading charts! With that said, yours is tricky. If you had higher temps that last couple of days, I would definitely have thought you would have ovulated on CD19...but the way it looks to me now is that you may not have ovulated yet--maybe your body was starting to gear up to but never really did. Some people don't have the major temp changes--but your last couple cycles show that you normally do. Huh. Definitely keep temping to see what happens. Just know that even if you were early, this is just another cycle that will help you learn more about your body. AND some people get pregnant on the months that they think their timing was really, really off. You just never know! Maybe others will have more insight.post #32 of 26711/2/12 at 1:42pmThread Starter
Lisedea! I was hoping you'd chime in... Seriously!
Thanks. That's what I thought, mostly.. that I may have geared up and had the "right" timing with all of the information that I had at the time. Or, I could have ovulated and something is off, I do have a cold... My temps could be off from that maybe? Sleeping with mouth open, etc... But yeah. I agree, really weird and different cycle than previous ones.
This fact makes it even more difficult for me to wait and see. I just keep feeling angry that I may have missed the mark again. But I'm gonna go with what you said- you really never know.
Thanks for your help.
ps. do people have eggwhite mucus after O? I know it's possible... Haha.post #33 of 26711/2/12 at 1:52pmpost #34 of 26711/2/12 at 2:13pmThread Starterpost #35 of 26711/2/12 at 2:13pm
Scorp - I agree with both of lisedea's posts. For me, CM was a terrible indicator. It rarely ever seemed to be EW, and most of the rest of the month it seemed watery except for a few dry days. One thing I notice about your charts is it seems you haven't gotten a positive opk. You could have a short LH surge. I would continue LH testing to see if you can figure out when it happens. A lot of people test twice a day near the surge.post #36 of 26711/2/12 at 2:55pmpost #37 of 26711/2/12 at 4:19pmpost #38 of 26711/2/12 at 4:49pmpost #39 of 26711/2/12 at 6:34pmThread Starterpost #40 of 26711/2/12 at 9:32pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Word Association Conga Line 7 minutes ago
- › positive pregnancy thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Dear Vaccinating Parents - 8 minutes ago
- › CNN: US Autism Rate Surges--AGAIN 18 minutes ago
- › DIY Cleaning Products 18 minutes ago
- › Adoption/Foster/Starting Out Chit Chatty Thread Extravaganza 2014 20 minutes ago
- › would you let your 11 yr old babysit? 23 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 25 minutes ago
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 27 minutes ago
- › postpartum mood swings 28 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness