No spend =
Budgeted spend =
Unbudgeted spend =
1. Supper with my grandmother
2. No spend! Yay me!
3. Oh well...can't be good every day...
5. Chicken feed, stock up on gasoline while it's down to $3.17/gal. On the upside, resisted eating out for supper!
6.No spend! 4 out of 6 so far...pretty good!
7. Woohoo! Tomorrow SHOULD BE a budgeted spend.
8. Ordered new carpet for the LR. Big spend! Supper at McDonald's. Will hope for a better day tomorrow.
9. No spend! 6 out of 9
10. Spent today (groceries, gas, breakfast, snack money for DS for his class, etc.)
11. Lunch at Arby's
12. No spend!
13. Budgeted spend on school trip to Chicago. Woohoo!
20. budgeted spend - Christmas presents
21. b-fast and lunch out while shopping for furniture
22. Won't be going anywhere other than thanksgiving at my parents so I'm posting this ahead of time. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
23. Black Friday shopping. Budgeted Christmas money.
25. 13/25 On track to meet my personal goal for the month.
26. Had to stop at Target on the way home from the dr. today. Didn't spend much, but it was still a spend.