or Connect
Mothering › Groups › May 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Has anyone felt movement?

Has anyone felt movement? - Page 3

post #41 of 162

we have movement! 15 weeks tomorrow.

 

I was just working on my computer, minding my own business when I started feeling the weirdest thing low in my belly. I still can't describe it but I immediately knew it must be the baby! My first reaction was to smile and glance down, and me second reaction was "got to go to Mothering and share this news!" biggrinbounce.gif

 

timesway, the closest I can think to describe it is holding a mouse like you suggested earlier ... but a very wiggly one. It's like being stirred on the inside.

post #42 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimble View Post

we have movement! 15 weeks tomorrow.

 

I was just working on my computer, minding my own business when I started feeling the weirdest thing low in my belly. I still can't describe it but I immediately knew it must be the baby! My first reaction was to smile and glance down, and me second reaction was "got to go to Mothering and share this news!" biggrinbounce.gif

 

timesway, the closest I can think to describe it is holding a mouse like you suggested earlier ... but a very wiggly one. It's like being stirred on the inside.


tehe.. so happy for you, it feels amazing :) mines moving a little less again, but i feel odd little wriggles, i had a bit of a worry over it but its so early i think its silly to worry.. but im having my next scan on monday so that should put my mind at rest :) we are the same amount weeks/days kimble :) i cant believe We are pretty much 15 weeks :o

post #43 of 162
That's so exciting Kimble and timesway!! I am 12 weeks on Friday and still awaiting that amazing moment! This is my 2nd pregnancy, so maybe a little sooner than last time!! Which was 16 weeks. smile.gif
post #44 of 162

n, my DD was super active, once I finally felt her (20wks), it was like she never stopped! My SIL who has 2 boys and a girl said her DD was the same way, so who knows if gender has anything to do with it...

 

kimble - so cool!

 

I am fairly convinced that I am feeling some swimming around in there, but its not enough for me to say definitely, for sure...its pretty close tho! I think I want it so bad, I am afraid my mind (or something else in my belly) is playing tricks on me.

post #45 of 162

I'm 15 weeks 3 days today and have definite movement now. I thought I might have felt flutters for the past few days but today is unmistakable. This is my 2nd, I felt my daughter at 19 weeks for the first time.

post #46 of 162
Well, at my U/S Wednesday I was definitely feeling movement corresponding to the action on screen, so yup! I've got kicks (based on their positions) on both sides of my belly, one high, one low. It's pretty cool smile.gif
post #47 of 162
Thread Starter 

quinalla thats how i realised i was actually feeling stuff!! its crazy isnt it!

post #48 of 162
14 weeks and I started feeling movement at the beginning of this week smile.gif.

I felt kid1 around 20 weeks, kid2 around 14 weeks, kid2 around 18 and this one, well, now. My kid2, who I also pretty early is my most active, busy kiddo. Makes me wonder what this one will be like.
post #49 of 162

so excited you all are feeling your babies move :)

 

I felt DD and this babe starting at 12 weeks and I must admit it has made constantly aware of the babe, makes me want this babe so much more. 

post #50 of 162

Still not feeling movement, boo :( I'm 15w3d though and this is my first so I guess I just have to expect it could be tomorrow or it could be another 3 weeks.

post #51 of 162

I think I may have felt movement yesterday and this morning! I'm right at 14 wks and this is my first pregnancy, so it seems unlikely. But, that little mouse scrabble you all described above perfectly fits what I felt. And, it was 1) right when I laid down last night, which I know people say is a common time to feel movement, and 2) when I was sitting down and bending over to tie my shoes this morning (aka squashing my uterus). Pretty exciting!

post #52 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieWalter View Post

I think I may have felt movement yesterday and this morning! I'm right at 14 wks and this is my first pregnancy, so it seems unlikely. But, that little mouse scrabble you all described above perfectly fits what I felt. And, it was 1) right when I laid down last night, which I know people say is a common time to feel movement, and 2) when I was sitting down and bending over to tie my shoes this morning (aka squashing my uterus). Pretty exciting!


this is my first and ive been feeling since just before 12 weeks.. i think its completely based on the individual, all my family said they felt early aswell :) xx

post #53 of 162

DH felt the baby kick on Saturday night!  biggrinbounce.gif

 

Like you guys have mentioned, I definitely feel more *internal* movement at night...usually if I'm half laying on the couch.  But at one point I said out loud, "I think that was a kick!"  Put my hand on my lower belly and about five minutes later, I felt it *externally.*  DH put his hand down there and felt it as well.  Way cool....

 

I'm 16+ weeks though.

post #54 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate&Joey View Post

DH felt the baby kick on Saturday night!  biggrinbounce.gif

 

Like you guys have mentioned, I definitely feel more *internal* movement at night...usually if I'm half laying on the couch.  But at one point I said out loud, "I think that was a kick!"  Put my hand on my lower belly and about five minutes later, I felt it *externally.*  DH put his hand down there and felt it as well.  Way cool....

 

I'm 16+ weeks though.

 Yay, so exciting! thumb.gif

post #55 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate&Joey View Post

DH felt the baby kick on Saturday night!  biggrinbounce.gif

 

Like you guys have mentioned, I definitely feel more *internal* movement at night...usually if I'm half laying on the couch.  But at one point I said out loud, "I think that was a kick!"  Put my hand on my lower belly and about five minutes later, I felt it *externally.*  DH put his hand down there and felt it as well.  Way cool....

 

I'm 16+ weeks though.

 Yay, so exciting! thumb.gif

post #56 of 162

This is my second pregnancy, and I'll be 16 weeks on Wednesday. I've been feeling movement pretty consistently since 13 weeks - always at night when relaxing on the couch. But the last couple of nights, I haven't felt anything.

 

I know it's too early in the 2nd trimester to really be worried about a break in feeling movement, but still...it's comforting when I feel that little bean in there. I'm ready for that feeling to come back!

post #57 of 162
DH can't wait until he can feel movement too, he always loves that smile.gif So far the nudges haven't been strong enough, but probably in the next few weeks!
post #58 of 162
Thread Starter 

snozzberry, im similar, mine seemed to calm down for a bit, after quite a lot of movement early, but i had a scan yest and all was good and ive started feeling movement again (im 15w5d) atm baby is mainly head down, and i keep getting a lot of internal groiny pain which im sure is the baby.. and then i get more tickly feelings higher up which i think is its feet.. recently the tickles have been becoming more painful though!
 

post #59 of 162

I haven't felt anything since the other day, so now I'm thinking maybe I was mistaken. If I lay really still and thoughtful in bed at night all I start feeling is my own heartbeat somewhere down in my abdomen!

 

That said, I did have a dream that I was feeling lots of movement :p I should go back over to the dream thread, I have had a resurgence of wacky ones!

post #60 of 162
Thread Starter 

Marie, i found poking my tummy a bit or drinking cold water helps u decipher the movements from your own heartrate.. mite be worth a go.. :) my movements getting strong enough other people can feel it occasionally now.. im 16 weeks in about half an hour :P
 

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: May 2013 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › May 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › Has anyone felt movement?