Last week, I was sure this baby would be here by now. I was having BH contractions all day pretty consistently on Monday and again Wednesday, but everything has quieted down now. Probably because I haven't been carrying DS around much while DH is home for the weekend.
Anyway...someone at a restaurant today said she hoped the baby waited for the storm to pass to come. I hope so too. It would make a great story, but I think I could live without the stress! especially if DH is stuck at work or in traffic, and also for my family who'll be driving 4-5 hours for the birth!