I have my ultrasound on the 20th to find out the gender..... and I am so nervous!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
November Chat Thread - Page 5post #81 of 32811/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #82 of 32811/8/12 at 4:51pmThread Starterpost #83 of 32811/8/12 at 6:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by bambihelton
Sorry about the migraines and sinus issues... and your loss, 1babysmom. I hope that your aunt is doing better, alaskanmomma.
Is anyone else having issues with itchy eyes? I thought it must be allergies (even though I have never suffered from them) but my doctor seems to think that dry, itchy eyes are a common pregnancy symptom... What? It's driving me nuts! I have gotten to where I can't even wear makeup because it drives me crazy to not be able to rub my eyes constantly.
My eyes have been super itchy but I never thought of it being pregnancy-related! Ha! Everything else is, so why not itchy eyes, too?post #84 of 32811/8/12 at 8:10pmpost #85 of 32811/8/12 at 10:50pm
Oh, IronMam! I'm so sorry! I cried when I read your post, too. It sucks when you have your heart set on something, and it doesn't turn out, or not the way you want! I hope your dispute goes through without too much trouble.
I was kind of worried a little, because for the last day or two, I haven't felt the baby at all. But DF and a couple of my friends reassured me. That he/she knew I wasn't feeling well, so to lay low for a little bit. :)
I have had the tiniest inkling of a headache all day, but I would take this constantly over the migraine any day! I'll have to try that, MommyRuth. That would be great. :) I'm *so* glad it wasn't blood pressure related. I was so nervous about that!
I haven't told DF yet, but I guess we'll go ahead and find out what we're having. I really want it to be a surprise, but DF would rather know, and my sister wants to know because she has always made something special for each new baby, so she wants to know what color(s) to use, and my friends are wanting to know, so they can know what to get, and... I guess it would just be better to find out. I'm just really bummed out about it, because for once we were in a position for it to be a surprise.post #86 of 32811/8/12 at 11:14pm
IronMam, I sure hope that you're able to get somewhere with ebay and/or paypal! That's false advertisement and is NOT OK
Martha, only one?? I'm sorry, I hope you aren't too disappointed. I bet this little one is going to have one heck a personality to make up for it!
bmcneal, don't let everyone pressure you into finding out if you don't want to!! I personally will be finding out, but if keeping it a surprise is important for you, GO FOR IT!!post #87 of 32811/8/12 at 11:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by 1babysmom
Hope everyone has awesome u/s's!
I've had a crampy day. Today has been one of those where I can empty my bladder and then if it fills up one drop more I get cramps as if it were ready to burst. LOL They've eased up but I guess I'm just growing more....I feel so big already!
My husbands uncle just passed away early this morning in FL so looks like we will soon be making the 15 hour drive to CO Springs for the funeral at the Academy cemetery.
So sorry about DH's uncle *hugs*post #88 of 32811/8/12 at 11:33pm
So, I was thinking of announcing the gender to everyone via Christmas cards(find out the 27th, I mail out Christmas cards before the 1st... so it's not like we'd be waiting eons to spill the beans), but my DH (stupidly) told the MIL about it and she threw a big tantrum over how she "deserves" to know beforehand, oh brother *eye roll*.post #89 of 32811/8/12 at 11:34pm
Me: "What's knowing the gender before everyone else going to do? Make the baby shoot out of my vagina at a lightening quick speed without any pain and no post partum bleeding?!"
DH: "Uh.. no."
Me: "Then she can find out with the damn Christmas cards!"
... Yes, pregnancy makes me a brat, I'm aware lol!post #90 of 32811/9/12 at 4:27am
I know your pain, alaskanmomma- I think we definitely owe it to ourselves and our sanity to sometimes be like, "Oh, well." and let people choose how they react to things, but not own it ourselves.
Our ultrasound falls right before thanksgiving, actually got pushed up to the friday before. I plan at present to tell my family when we get down there (5 days later), in a cutesy way, like written on a cake, etc, but on the phone last night, my mom was like "You're going to make us wait?" Like it was an affront. So, we'll see. The only reason I would tell them early, against my original plans was that my MIL will probably find out, being that she lives down the street and we see her daily, and I wouldn't want my mom to think I would tell my MIL and not her.post #91 of 32811/9/12 at 5:47ampost #92 of 32811/9/12 at 6:32ampost #93 of 32811/9/12 at 9:13ampost #94 of 32811/9/12 at 9:16amQuote:
This is by far my quickest pregnancy... even though it's been the worse symptom wise, it's going quickly. I'm almost 17 weeks, feels like yesterday I POAS.post #95 of 32811/9/12 at 2:52pmpost #96 of 32811/9/12 at 2:58pmI'd have to disagree with you ladies who think its going fast lol but that's probably because of all the issues I've had and now being on strict bed rest just allows me to think of nothing but the pregnancy and the baby every single second lol and I feel like I've been pregnant forever! Lol but ill be 20 weeks on Monday and have exactly 16 weeks from then til the cerclage is removed and I can get off bed rest and wait for her to arrive. I'm def counting down the days til she gets here safe and sound.post #97 of 32811/9/12 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by BeanBean06
I'd have to disagree with you ladies who think its going fast lol but that's probably because of all the issues I've had and now being on strict bed rest just allows me to think of nothing but the pregnancy and the baby every single second lol and I feel like I've been pregnant forever! Lol but ill be 20 weeks on Monday and have exactly 16 weeks from then til the cerclage is removed and I can get off bed rest and wait for her to arrive. I'm def counting down the days til she gets here safe and sound.
It doesn't feel fast to me, either. Of course, I've had plenty of pregnancies over the last couple years that never ended in a baby and so I think that (lots of time pregnant, no baby yet) is why it feels like I'm still barely just chugging along! I keep feeling like once I get into the 20's it seems like it's always felt faster in the past, and then it slows down to a snails pace around 34 weeks. LOL So, we'll see...post #98 of 32811/9/12 at 3:23pm
I guess I only have my first pregnancy to compare this to. Then I didn't have anything going on and no running around was necessary. This time is different with DD and our busy schedule. I'm sure it will slow to a crawl at some point but I'm enjoying the quickness of it all for now. I think the Holidays will really help speed things along.post #99 of 32811/9/12 at 3:49pmpost #100 of 32811/9/12 at 3:55pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Gear Questions 30 seconds ago
- › Breastfeeding twins challenge 42 seconds ago
- › When did you start wearing maternity clothes? 49 seconds ago
- › help..when partners disagree on vaxing 2 minutes ago
- › Colorado Vaccine Exemption Legistlation 2 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 3 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 4 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Look what I got this morning! 10 minutes ago
- › Working Titles? 11 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo