so i have a few things probbly going in, but breastfeeding is unbearable toture, so you gals have to help me!!
i have sharp sharp pain in one nipple, breast itself might be a tab sore, hard to tell casue the nipple now hurts so bad.
- so im prememstral probably, actually a bit over due (not preggo, i tested 3 times to be sure) cycle has been erratic this fall and i have had a super stressful month that probably delayed things.
- have been having nursing pain in the few days before AF for a while so i thought that is all it was at first
- nursing 22m twins, so you can imagine how much my nipples go thru and how it is impossible for my to give one side a rest for too long
- i seem to have a tiny sore in top right near the base of my nipple, i thought it was one of my piercing scars at first, now i see that it isn't, but it is just a tiny round dot, looks a tiny bit infected, but again, nothing bad.
- the really sharp and maybe knda shooting pain actually seems on the bottom side maybe, its so overwhelming it actually hard to tell where it is. but when i prod around when not nursing, i will say the small sore is not the only par tthat hurt, its not much worse than any other part.
- postion of nursing does not seem to affect he pain, it just all hurts like hell
- now today it hurts around the clock, this has been going on for maybe 3 days?
- breast tissue is not generally any more painful that i would expect premenstral
- milk seems to be coming in and getting out fine, no complaints, no plugged ducts.
- kids have the sniffled right now, but otherwise we are all well.
- i have been under huge stress emotionally the last few weeks
anyway, ideas for what s going on? ideas how to get to go away? how to deal with the pain in the meanwhile???