- 696 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Utah
- Select All Posts By This User
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on Yesterday at 12:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
November TWW Thread - Page 7
We're on our way back home, so I have a few minutes to post, although I'm on my phone...
I got the worst yeast infection of my entire life this week... It started at 3 DPO. I have not been taking any antibiotics or anything that would cause it. In fact before o, I was doing a yeast cleanse! I did some research and saw that a lot of women get them right after conception. Hmm... I'm 11 dpo tomorrow, but since I don't get my BFP until 28+ dpo, and since I need to start progesterone suppositories this time as soon as I possibly can, I'm going to call OB tomorrow and get blood work. He will start the suppositories at and hcg level of only 3. It's the only thing that my ob has left to try to stop my "recurrent miscarriages from unknown reasons". I'm seriously nervous though, since I can't even get an hpt to come up out positive until 42 days, will there be anything in my blood at 12 dpo...??
I did a one day monostat, and it is much better, just still having so much creamy cm, I have to wear a pad! I mean pouring out! Lol any one else have that much??
Blonhrt I'm probably gonna wait. At least til the 28th. If I haven't started then I will probably see if I can hold out one more day. I'm super super irritable today. Having some little cramping. Kinda getting discouraged and don't want a BFN staring me in the face when it could be too early to get a BFP anyways. Make sense??
Fwiw, I usually ovulate around cd 12-13, though 14 occasionally (but never cd 16). Also, this is first cycle after miscarriage, meaning I completed the m/c, then had a normal period, and now this cycle.
Any thoughts? Thanks and baby dust to all!
AFM, had some vivid dreams o POWs and got a bfp! Woke up at 5 and had to check, of course it was bfn! Also,(tmi) I noticed some pink blood on the tp and in the toilet, so af maybe will be coming earlier than I thought. I haven't seen anything since then, but I don't know if it would be implantation. I'm supposed to start my period on the 28th, that would be crazy late implantation wouldn't it?
AFM I caved and tested this morning. BFN. And I'm only between 2-4 days before AF. I got a first response early detection test. So, I think I'm out this month. :/
MamaMash - With my DS I couldn't get a BFP until 14DPO, I got a very clear negative at 12DPO. So don't count yourself out yet!
porcelina - I'd say you O'ed on CD15. FF is notoriously bad at detecting O in a 'jagged rise' type chart, which I think is what happened with you. I would say your EWCM is the biggest clue, and the fact that your cervix changed on the 16th would support that as well. That's my guess at least O date is quite moveable so it being a few days off of your normal O date is pretty normal.
Joyfammama - I hope your blood tests shows you're pregnant and the progesterone helps!
AFM: 11DPO and plugging along. I haven't tested yet I have one good test but it is packed away in a suitcase in the bedroom, so as long as I "forget" to take it out of there, I can fight the urge to test early. The other tests I have are dollar store tests and they are not very sensitive, testing with them early seems like a waste! I have basically no symptoms of AF or pregnancy so I'm just waiting it out. AF would normally arrive Wednesday.
Well I tested again this morning and got a BFN. AF is late. I had cramps the beginning of last week but just on the right side and now this weekend I had cramps. My boobs are slightly sore as well. I am thoroughly confused and would just like an answer one way or the other (i would prefer a BFP but if AF came at least I would know).
Livingsky - The first one I tested with was a FRER and that was saturday. Today I tested with a first response digital (the one sat and this one came in a pack together). I did notice on the one this morning is said it expired 5/2012, does that really make a difference you think? I did test with FMU both times. I might have to go in to get a blood test done if I dont get AF in a few days.
MamaMash - Wait and test with me on Friday I need support to help hold out these last few days! I hope you just tested too early and we both get BFPs on Friday!
Being that I'm ovulatin soooo close to my period, I'm afraid breastfeeding is still got my progesterone levels to low to successful sustain a pregnancy. I might take a another wee break until DS slows a little more on nursing. I don't handle these let downs very well I'd rather pick up charting again when my literal phase gets a little more normal.
Good news is, I'll be drinking it up on the Xmas party and cruise coming up, hahaha.
- November TWW Thread
- › Win a Complete Homeschool Curriculum from Oak Meadow!! 4 minutes ago
- › 32+5 and still no one to catch this baby... 6 minutes ago
- › What Summer Products Do You Love? 7 minutes ago
- › A little preaching to the choir on flu shots and HCP 15 minutes ago
- › BFing and Psych drugs, what do you know? :( 17 minutes ago
- › Stressed about Nursing Strike 18 minutes ago
- › Childbirth options with medicaid? 19 minutes ago
- › Car seats, travel systems, baby carriers... Oh my! 22 minutes ago
- › Unclean blood draw 25 minutes ago
- › SAH/WAHMs, what do you do all day with your baby? (First time... 25 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo