- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9dpo and feeling really nauseous Last post on Today at 4:04 am in Trying To Conceive
- Feeling hopeless and confused.. Last post on Today at 12:56 am in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone with experience with soy isoflavones, (while breastfeeding)?? Last post on Yesterday at 10:14 am in Trying To Conceive
- Everything smells and tastes funny... Is this a sign? Last post on Yesterday at 7:03 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
November TWW Thread - Page 7post #121 of 17911/25/12 at 9:00amCountrybound- I know. I'm crazy. I should just test already. I'm one of those people when I say I'm gonna wait then I make myself wait no matter how nuts it makes me! I might give in tomorrow though. Since DH is back to work tomorrow if I got a BFP I could surprise him. Sheesh. I'm over thinking it lolpost #122 of 17911/25/12 at 3:18pmHi everyone,
We're on our way back home, so I have a few minutes to post, although I'm on my phone...
I got the worst yeast infection of my entire life this week... It started at 3 DPO. I have not been taking any antibiotics or anything that would cause it. In fact before o, I was doing a yeast cleanse! I did some research and saw that a lot of women get them right after conception. Hmm... I'm 11 dpo tomorrow, but since I don't get my BFP until 28+ dpo, and since I need to start progesterone suppositories this time as soon as I possibly can, I'm going to call OB tomorrow and get blood work. He will start the suppositories at and hcg level of only 3. It's the only thing that my ob has left to try to stop my "recurrent miscarriages from unknown reasons". I'm seriously nervous though, since I can't even get an hpt to come up out positive until 42 days, will there be anything in my blood at 12 dpo...??
I did a one day monostat, and it is much better, just still having so much creamy cm, I have to wear a pad! I mean pouring out! Lol any one else have that much??post #123 of 17911/25/12 at 3:42pmpost #124 of 17911/25/12 at 3:55pmI was having a ton of creamy CM for a few days. It has slowed down though. Not sure what the means for my chances. But, I can tell you JoyfamMama that my sister has to take progesterone pills and my friend has to do the suppositories immediately or they miscarry. So, it could very well make all the difference!!
Blonhrt I'm probably gonna wait. At least til the 28th. If I haven't started then I will probably see if I can hold out one more day. I'm super super irritable today. Having some little cramping. Kinda getting discouraged and don't want a BFN staring me in the face when it could be too early to get a BFP anyways. Make sense??post #125 of 17911/25/12 at 7:18pmHi everyone! I'm back to the TTC forum after an early loss. This is my first real cycle after miscarriage, and it is really strange. Any charters here? FF says I O'd on cd 14, but I had ewcm after that and checked cervical position on cd 16 and it was open and soft around noon and hard and closed around 2pm. So, I would have thought I O'd on cd 16. I know cycles are a bit off after miscarriage, and I wonder whether I had hyperovulation (ovulated twice) or just geared up and then didn't ovulate (I read a few threads about twins being more common after miscarriage). The earlier rise got pretty high, which is why I wonder. What would you say? Go by FF(cd14), or cp (cd16), or ovulated twice?
Fwiw, I usually ovulate around cd 12-13, though 14 occasionally (but never cd 16). Also, this is first cycle after miscarriage, meaning I completed the m/c, then had a normal period, and now this cycle.
Any thoughts? Thanks and baby dust to all!post #126 of 17911/26/12 at 3:31amSorry porcelains, my charting is pretty slack, I don't think I would be of great help!
AFM, had some vivid dreams o POWs and got a bfp! Woke up at 5 and had to check, of course it was bfn! Also,(tmi) I noticed some pink blood on the tp and in the toilet, so af maybe will be coming earlier than I thought. I haven't seen anything since then, but I don't know if it would be implantation. I'm supposed to start my period on the 28th, that would be crazy late implantation wouldn't it?post #127 of 17911/26/12 at 5:11ampost #128 of 17911/26/12 at 6:32ampost #129 of 17911/26/12 at 9:00amBlonhrt - So sorry AF found you Hopefully next month will be your month!
MamaMash - With my DS I couldn't get a BFP until 14DPO, I got a very clear negative at 12DPO. So don't count yourself out yet!
porcelina - I'd say you O'ed on CD15. FF is notoriously bad at detecting O in a 'jagged rise' type chart, which I think is what happened with you. I would say your EWCM is the biggest clue, and the fact that your cervix changed on the 16th would support that as well. That's my guess at least O date is quite moveable so it being a few days off of your normal O date is pretty normal.
Joyfammama - I hope your blood tests shows you're pregnant and the progesterone helps!
AFM: 11DPO and plugging along. I haven't tested yet I have one good test but it is packed away in a suitcase in the bedroom, so as long as I "forget" to take it out of there, I can fight the urge to test early. The other tests I have are dollar store tests and they are not very sensitive, testing with them early seems like a waste! I have basically no symptoms of AF or pregnancy so I'm just waiting it out. AF would normally arrive Wednesday.post #130 of 17911/26/12 at 10:00am
Well I tested again this morning and got a BFN. AF is late. I had cramps the beginning of last week but just on the right side and now this weekend I had cramps. My boobs are slightly sore as well. I am thoroughly confused and would just like an answer one way or the other (i would prefer a BFP but if AF came at least I would know).post #131 of 17911/26/12 at 10:04ampost #132 of 17911/26/12 at 10:25amLivingsky- I think I am 13dpo. So who knows. I didn't really chart at all. It's our first month TTC. I'm just going off when I was having ovary twinges on my left side. Having been on bc pretty much for 4 years minus when I was pregnant I don't know what a normal cycle for my body is now. I won't test again unless AF hasn't showed up in a week. With my DD I didn't test until AF was quite late. I think it was day 35 of my cycle. Maybe I just need to wait longer But if AF does start that's ok. It wouldn't be fair to get pregnant on our first cycle both timespost #133 of 17911/26/12 at 10:27am
Livingsky - The first one I tested with was a FRER and that was saturday. Today I tested with a first response digital (the one sat and this one came in a pack together). I did notice on the one this morning is said it expired 5/2012, does that really make a difference you think? I did test with FMU both times. I might have to go in to get a blood test done if I dont get AF in a few days.post #134 of 17911/26/12 at 10:32amemmysue - I've been told the digitals are a lot less reliable/sensitive - I don't know how true that is though, but it might? I've heard mixed things about expired tests so not sure if it makes a difference or not. I wouldn't think they'd really expire, but who knows? It sucks that tests are so expensive and still don't necessarily give you a firm answer! I hope you get your answer soon 9and that it's a BFP!)
MamaMash - Wait and test with me on Friday I need support to help hold out these last few days! I hope you just tested too early and we both get BFPs on Friday!post #135 of 17911/26/12 at 10:40amThanks still have fingers xed for you all still in the TWW!
Being that I'm ovulatin soooo close to my period, I'm afraid breastfeeding is still got my progesterone levels to low to successful sustain a pregnancy. I might take a another wee break until DS slows a little more on nursing. I don't handle these let downs very well I'd rather pick up charting again when my literal phase gets a little more normal.
Good news is, I'll be drinking it up on the Xmas party and cruise coming up, hahaha.post #136 of 17911/26/12 at 10:41ampost #137 of 17911/26/12 at 10:46ampost #138 of 17911/26/12 at 10:47ampost #139 of 17911/26/12 at 10:50am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium 3 seconds ago
- › New MTV show "Generation Cryo" 8 seconds ago
- › We're done and I am in mourning. 1 minute ago
- › baby and public places/strangers/personal space 9 minutes ago
- › Nursing Moms 10 minutes ago
- › abx for wisdom teeth extraction? 13 minutes ago
- › Names yet? 13 minutes ago
- › Is patting to sleep CIO? 14 minutes ago
- › good evening...very new to this site :-) 18 minutes ago
- › Highly Sensitive People - Support Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Brian Leaf
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo