- 698 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Utah
- Select All Posts By This User
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on Yesterday at 12:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
November TWW Thread - Page 9
And I'm sorry, Countrybound... is it bittersweet for you...?
AFM, I kept feeling yucky and really really thirsty the past few days, so I dug my BG meter out last night - 169 FOUR HOURS after dinner, and 109 fasting this morning...ugh...definitely, definitely points to pregnancy (bloodwork less than 2 months ago showed insulin and bloodsugars that couldn't have been more perfect). But GD/borderline GD at 4 weeks...come on!!!
BUT...I did some research after talking to a friend, and realized that this could be why I had lost these last 4 babies! The last time I kept a baby was when I was on metformin (for PCOS, not anything existing diabetes related), and as soon as endocrinologist pulled me off it, I almost lost the twins. Still lost one anyway, but at least I had one!
Planning to TTC NEXT month, but there is a chance I could be pregnant this month. Just waiting and hoping! Not temping or using OPKs, but I did have a dream last night that I was preggo. Won't test until 12/10. Only have one test left and I want to make it count.
So now to live on pins and needles until I get the blood work results...
MamaMash, when will you test again??
Joyfammama- Hope you get some answers! Also no it is not bittersweet for me. I really am ok with not being pregnant this month, actually very relieved. I really don't want to screw up Christmas and my DS 7th Birthday New Years Day. I hate the fact that I have such horrible hyperemesis with every pregnancy (and no, not every pregnancy is different for me. I've been pregnant 5 times and all is the same). I can't think of anything going on towards the last of January (except school) that I have to deal with so we'll see. Another thing is that I didn't want our pregnancy something that was forced onto us. I want both my DH and I to be 100% sure that this is what we both want before doing so as I'd hate for any resentment to be there. We have a wonderful marriage and I'd like to keep it that way lol. Having kiddos is stressful, especially with our lives because we are both very social people and like our freedom. He hunts and fishes and I go to dance clubs with my girlfriends and out to Sunday brunches. So we have to take all of this into consideration before deciding on another baby. I'm also in school to become an RN and when I go back to work it's more $$ for daycare.... but I refuse to have another baby far apart in age, if we're gonna do it, we're gonna do it within the next 4 months, or he's getting snipped. I'm thinking our baby Jagger is the last.
I totally get where you're coming from countrybound. You have to do what's best for your family!
AFM I won't test again unless I haven't started by Monday. That's a week from the BFN. I keep feeling like I'm going to start. But haven't yet. I've been getting the cramps and aches on and off for a week. But no AF yet. Still trying not to get my hopes up....
Howdy, everybody. Just catching up on the thread ... today is my DSS' 7th birthday, so it's officially that weird time of year (for 6 weeks) when both the boys are the same age. We're home to 2 seven year olds! Hah! He's the youngest in his class (6 years old and in 2nd grade, WTH lol) while DS is somewhere in the middle ground for age in the same grade.
Hi everyone - sorry I have been absent all week. I got a surprise BFP on Monday morning!!! Still do not feel pregnant at all, other than being extra tired. I have had horrible horrible pre-natal depression with number 2 and number 3 and I am just hoping and praying that it does not set in with this one. And hoping it sticks!!
Congratulations to all the BFP's!
The new thread is up for December.
mamamash- So sorry to hear that AF found you. Better luck this cycle!
mirpmama- congrats on your BFP and hope the depression stays away while the baby sticks!!!
knittermama- thats so cool that they're in the same grade! How fun, but I'm sure it was tough at the beginning.
AFM- I'm lurking around. Still on AF, still haven't decided on how to handle this month lol. I may go ahead and chart anyway, this way I can tell for sure when I'm about to O so we can either avoid or go with it.
Surgery for my 7 month old baby Jagger is on Monday, we had preop yesterday and labs drawn. So happy to finally put this behind us. Staying indoors all weekend so he doesn't get sick, plus it's nasty weather so we'll just lay around and be lazy and get some homework done.
- November TWW Thread
- › When can you offer a child you hardly know a ride home? 1 minute ago
- › "A Nation of Wimps" 3 minutes ago
- › Waldorf in Winnipeg 3 minutes ago
- › Need a quick answer to help a friend re: 41 week induction 4 minutes ago
- › Public vs Private montessori schools 4 minutes ago
- › I Want A Night Off! 6 minutes ago
- › DH has much less patience 6 minutes ago
- › Doulas serving Albert Lea 6 minutes ago
- › Exercise 6 minutes ago
- › Sassy Baby Food Nurser Kit 7 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo