Just 3 more nights of 150iu's of menopur (counting tonight) then I'll have my next ultrasound and blood work done Monday morning! I am so ready to be able to trigger and get to the fun part of this ordeal!!! LOL I am SOOOOOO grateful for my insurance though. The doctor ordered me 7 more boxes of menopur the other day and the company i ordered it from in Birmingham, AL was able to put the scrip under the original one and i didn't have to pay another $60 copay for the meds, only had to pay for more needles and syringes. So to date i've only had to pay 1 $35 co pay to the doctor's office and $212 total for meds which had i not had insurance would of cost me $10,000!!! Yup, so surprised that these things are covered but feel very blessed that they are!!! Only bad thing is IF we have to go to IUIs or anything else i won't be covered for that stuff and would have to pull that money out of my pocket. So here's to hoping that this cycle works!!!
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 11/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- help with charting please Last post on Yesterday at 3:10 pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:00 pm in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
- Breastfeeding and Femara for infertility Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: Yesterday
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
November Infertility "ONE" Thread - Page 2post #21 of 8211/9/12 at 12:28pmpost #22 of 8211/11/12 at 8:37ampost #23 of 8211/12/12 at 10:32ampost #24 of 8211/12/12 at 9:25pmpost #25 of 8211/13/12 at 7:18ampost #26 of 8211/13/12 at 10:09amThread Starterpost #27 of 8211/13/12 at 10:30ampost #28 of 8211/13/12 at 4:37pmpost #29 of 8211/13/12 at 6:46pmpost #30 of 8211/14/12 at 5:48pmpost #31 of 8211/14/12 at 7:13pmThread Starter
planegreen- I tend to just crave sugar in general. Lately it has been Oreos. In the last month I think we have eaten at least a package a week, sometimes two (and by me I mean I eat a package and a half and hubby eats a few...). It has always meant no free baby for me too... curious to see when baby does stick if I feel different or if the cravings are just weird always! Enjoy your brownies!
lilac- wonderful news! Stinks that it wasnt as much as you were thinking but money is money. DH is still taking the fertilaid right? It could still happen and then think of all the money you will have saved up!post #32 of 8211/16/12 at 4:17pmpost #33 of 8211/17/12 at 4:07ampost #34 of 8211/18/12 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #35 of 8211/20/12 at 12:35pmpost #36 of 8211/20/12 at 1:51pmpost #37 of 8211/20/12 at 4:12pm
Hi ladies, wondering if I can join you all. We've been NTNP with some bouts of trying for almost 3 years now. One loss in July of this year. We're going to be working towards starting testing so we can figure out why we can't get/stay pregnant, but we don't have insurance so it's going to be little by little. Basically, TTC #1 since 2010. One loss, July 2012. Hoping for a 2013 Rainbow.
I'm on CD32 right now, trying to figure out my body's pattern/lack thereof since our loss so I can get back into charting.
Sila, I remember you from back when we were first deciding on when to start TTC! Unfortunate that we're still in the same boats. Good luck with your lap.post #38 of 8211/20/12 at 6:56pmpost #39 of 8211/20/12 at 8:28pmpost #40 of 8211/21/12 at 3:34am
This is copy/paste from the IVF thread.
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days. I also apologize for the AAM post. The BC pills caused an endo flare up (which is not promising for injections, though I'll have Letrozole to counteract the estrogen levels) and I had a horrible allergic reaction at work yesterday. I'm not sure if it was from the red coating on the tylenol or the fact that I discovered the notebook I had been using had soy-based ink in it (I'm super allergic to soy). I suspect it was a combination. We have our IVF consults on Monday and I'll have my Doppler while I'm there. I start injections on Tuesday. On another note, I might have gotten a pretty big position on one of the sites where I write. They are asking me to be a quality control assistant for Spanish language content. I didn't see it until this morning, so hopefully it's not too late. I'm really excited at the prospect.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Would this be rude? 5 minutes ago
- › Impatiently waiting 14 minutes ago
- › Do you do the whole Santa Claus thing? 14 minutes ago
- › A boy? A girl? We know! 17 minutes ago
- › Heater in chicken coop? 31 minutes ago
- › Well, heck, told I can't bring my baby 32 minutes ago
- › Quail 41 minutes ago
- › What were you fed? 42 minutes ago
- › Anyone else opting to take progesterone? 51 minutes ago
- › Is anyone still testing? 54 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh