Just 3 more nights of 150iu's of menopur (counting tonight) then I'll have my next ultrasound and blood work done Monday morning! I am so ready to be able to trigger and get to the fun part of this ordeal!!! LOL I am SOOOOOO grateful for my insurance though. The doctor ordered me 7 more boxes of menopur the other day and the company i ordered it from in Birmingham, AL was able to put the scrip under the original one and i didn't have to pay another $60 copay for the meds, only had to pay for more needles and syringes. So to date i've only had to pay 1 $35 co pay to the doctor's office and $212 total for meds which had i not had insurance would of cost me $10,000!!! Yup, so surprised that these things are covered but feel very blessed that they are!!! Only bad thing is IF we have to go to IUIs or anything else i won't be covered for that stuff and would have to pull that money out of my pocket. So here's to hoping that this cycle works!!!
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 11/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:25am in Infertility
- HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking Opinions on Dr's Choices Last post on 3/12/14 at 7:34am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:27am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:13pm in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
November Infertility "ONE" Thread - Page 2post #21 of 8211/9/12 at 12:28pmpost #22 of 8211/11/12 at 8:37ampost #23 of 8211/12/12 at 10:32ampost #24 of 8211/12/12 at 9:25pmpost #25 of 8211/13/12 at 7:18ampost #26 of 8211/13/12 at 10:09amThread Starterpost #27 of 8211/13/12 at 10:30ampost #28 of 8211/13/12 at 4:37pmpost #29 of 8211/13/12 at 6:46pmpost #30 of 8211/14/12 at 5:48pmpost #31 of 8211/14/12 at 7:13pmThread Starter
planegreen- I tend to just crave sugar in general. Lately it has been Oreos. In the last month I think we have eaten at least a package a week, sometimes two (and by me I mean I eat a package and a half and hubby eats a few...). It has always meant no free baby for me too... curious to see when baby does stick if I feel different or if the cravings are just weird always! Enjoy your brownies!
lilac- wonderful news! Stinks that it wasnt as much as you were thinking but money is money. DH is still taking the fertilaid right? It could still happen and then think of all the money you will have saved up!post #32 of 8211/16/12 at 4:17pmpost #33 of 8211/17/12 at 4:07ampost #34 of 8211/18/12 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #35 of 8211/20/12 at 12:35pmpost #36 of 8211/20/12 at 1:51pmpost #37 of 8211/20/12 at 4:12pm
Hi ladies, wondering if I can join you all. We've been NTNP with some bouts of trying for almost 3 years now. One loss in July of this year. We're going to be working towards starting testing so we can figure out why we can't get/stay pregnant, but we don't have insurance so it's going to be little by little. Basically, TTC #1 since 2010. One loss, July 2012. Hoping for a 2013 Rainbow.
I'm on CD32 right now, trying to figure out my body's pattern/lack thereof since our loss so I can get back into charting.
Sila, I remember you from back when we were first deciding on when to start TTC! Unfortunate that we're still in the same boats. Good luck with your lap.post #38 of 8211/20/12 at 6:56pmpost #39 of 8211/20/12 at 8:28pmpost #40 of 8211/21/12 at 3:34am
This is copy/paste from the IVF thread.
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days. I also apologize for the AAM post. The BC pills caused an endo flare up (which is not promising for injections, though I'll have Letrozole to counteract the estrogen levels) and I had a horrible allergic reaction at work yesterday. I'm not sure if it was from the red coating on the tylenol or the fact that I discovered the notebook I had been using had soy-based ink in it (I'm super allergic to soy). I suspect it was a combination. We have our IVF consults on Monday and I'll have my Doppler while I'm there. I start injections on Tuesday. On another note, I might have gotten a pretty big position on one of the sites where I write. They are asking me to be a quality control assistant for Spanish language content. I didn't see it until this morning, so hopefully it's not too late. I'm really excited at the prospect.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › So Thirsty all of the sudden! 14 minutes ago
- › Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance 15 minutes ago
- › Birth is Birth is Birth 16 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 19 minutes ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 21 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 21 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 22 minutes ago
- › Debate This Quote 25 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 26 minutes ago
- › 2014 in 2014 31 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild