Just 3 more nights of 150iu's of menopur (counting tonight) then I'll have my next ultrasound and blood work done Monday morning! I am so ready to be able to trigger and get to the fun part of this ordeal!!! LOL I am SOOOOOO grateful for my insurance though. The doctor ordered me 7 more boxes of menopur the other day and the company i ordered it from in Birmingham, AL was able to put the scrip under the original one and i didn't have to pay another $60 copay for the meds, only had to pay for more needles and syringes. So to date i've only had to pay 1 $35 co pay to the doctor's office and $212 total for meds which had i not had insurance would of cost me $10,000!!! Yup, so surprised that these things are covered but feel very blessed that they are!!! Only bad thing is IF we have to go to IUIs or anything else i won't be covered for that stuff and would have to pull that money out of my pocket. So here's to hoping that this cycle works!!!
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Back to square 1 Last post on 5/20/13 at 9:01pm in Infertility
- Reproductive immunology, anyone? Last post on 5/18/13 at 12:22pm in Infertility
- Male factor ?s Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:15pm in Infertility
- pregnant over 40 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:14pm in Infertility
- How did YOU choose your Reproductive Endocrinologist? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:14pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
November Infertility "ONE" Thread - Page 2post #21 of 8211/9/12 at 12:28pmpost #22 of 8211/11/12 at 8:37ampost #23 of 8211/12/12 at 10:32ampost #24 of 8211/12/12 at 9:25pm
Sorry Stevi :-(. AFM- All systems go! I started birth control pills tonight so that means I'm in the suppression part of my cycle. Exciting! Retrieval should be around the 10th of December I believe.post #25 of 8211/13/12 at 7:18ampost #26 of 8211/13/12 at 10:09amThread StarterGreat news Deborah.
Stevi- hopefully another clomid cycle will do the trick!
Brichole- did you trigger yet? Hope you have quick success this time.
Plane - are yo doing anythng this cycle?
AFM- 8dpo.post #27 of 8211/13/12 at 10:30ampost #28 of 8211/13/12 at 4:37pmpost #29 of 8211/13/12 at 6:46pmpost #30 of 8211/14/12 at 5:48pm
lilac - That is fantastic! I wish you speed in getting the rest of the way!
AFM - Last night I was craving brownies so I would say no free baby this month. Brownies usually equals period coming the following week... Anyone else have crazy things like that?post #31 of 8211/14/12 at 7:13pmThread Starter
planegreen- I tend to just crave sugar in general. Lately it has been Oreos. In the last month I think we have eaten at least a package a week, sometimes two (and by me I mean I eat a package and a half and hubby eats a few...). It has always meant no free baby for me too... curious to see when baby does stick if I feel different or if the cravings are just weird always! Enjoy your brownies!
lilac- wonderful news! Stinks that it wasnt as much as you were thinking but money is money. DH is still taking the fertilaid right? It could still happen and then think of all the money you will have saved up!post #32 of 8211/16/12 at 4:17pmpost #33 of 8211/17/12 at 4:07am
So, could my blurb please be updated: Retrieval estimated for 12/9 with transfer estimated for 12/14. Starting injections for suppression this coming Thursday and stims the following Tuesday :-).post #34 of 8211/18/12 at 6:43pmThread Starterpost #35 of 8211/20/12 at 12:35pmpost #36 of 8211/20/12 at 1:51pmpost #37 of 8211/20/12 at 4:12pm
Hi ladies, wondering if I can join you all. We've been NTNP with some bouts of trying for almost 3 years now. One loss in July of this year. We're going to be working towards starting testing so we can figure out why we can't get/stay pregnant, but we don't have insurance so it's going to be little by little. Basically, TTC #1 since 2010. One loss, July 2012. Hoping for a 2013 Rainbow.
I'm on CD32 right now, trying to figure out my body's pattern/lack thereof since our loss so I can get back into charting.
Sila, I remember you from back when we were first deciding on when to start TTC! Unfortunate that we're still in the same boats. Good luck with your lap.post #38 of 8211/20/12 at 6:56pmpost #39 of 8211/20/12 at 8:28pm
WildDoula - I remember you too. Bummer we are still here. Big hugs to you. It really really sucks to be dealing with not only taking forever to get pregnant, but when you finally do it ends way too early. So sorry for your loss.post #40 of 8211/21/12 at 3:34am
This is copy/paste from the IVF thread.
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days. I also apologize for the AAM post. The BC pills caused an endo flare up (which is not promising for injections, though I'll have Letrozole to counteract the estrogen levels) and I had a horrible allergic reaction at work yesterday. I'm not sure if it was from the red coating on the tylenol or the fact that I discovered the notebook I had been using had soy-based ink in it (I'm super allergic to soy). I suspect it was a combination. We have our IVF consults on Monday and I'll have my Doppler while I'm there. I start injections on Tuesday. On another note, I might have gotten a pretty big position on one of the sites where I write. They are asking me to be a quality control assistant for Spanish language content. I didn't see it until this morning, so hopefully it's not too late. I'm really excited at the prospect.
- November Infertility "ONE" Thread
- Six-Word Stories
- › Queer Conceptions: May 2013 8 minutes ago
- › ~+~+~+~+~ May 2013 Chat *~*~*~*~* 9 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 12 minutes ago
- › is this positive (CD 14) 20 minutes ago
- › Need advice- obsessed Grandma causing problems 24 minutes ago
- › April 2013 Book Challenge 37 minutes ago
- › Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition 40 minutes ago
- › Summer Homeschooling? Are you doing any? 52 minutes ago
- › Grimm's Spiel & Holz Fraction Circles Puzzle 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by KaliShanti
- › Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles by KaliShanti
- › Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo