I am a grad student and I am doing research on the differences in high income, medium income, and low income parents view educational enrichment activities, particularly those with a math and science bent. I am curious to know about the following from those with higher income levels:
- What types of activities do you engage with your child
- How much of the outside activities you engage with your child are educational in value
- When do you have the opportunity to engage in these activities (do you have time during the work week or is it relegated to the weekend)
- Do you like to participate with your child or do you prefer to drop him/her off while you do some other activity
- What generally attracts you to a particular activity
Any help can be appreciated.