The Real Diaper Association is searching out as many families currently using cloth diapers to complete The Great Cloth Diaper Survey 2012 . It only takes about 15-20 minutes. Your input will help the RDA to understand how families are using cloth diapers & give insight to know how to provide even better support in the future.
What information is being sought? Well, to give a little peek:
- Half of respondents make their own wipes &/or doublers, but less than 25% make their own diapers or covers
- 3/4 of families by used diapers
- 1/3 of respondents have received generous gifts of hand me down diapers
- Of those who have taken the survey: 88% are American, 10% are Canadian & 10% are military families
- 37% have cloth diapered their first child from birth
- 82% have dealt with rash in some diaper & 22% of those found that switching to cloth helped the rash
So how are You using cloth diapers in your family?
There are handmade, reusable prizes available to a lucky few respondents as well to a few who refer their cloth diapering friends to the survey. So if you've taken the survey, please pass the information on to other cloth diapering families. If you haven't taken the survey, what are you waiting for? Thank you!! We appreciate your time & input!!