So confused, was supposed to get AF yesterday but she hasn't shown. I took another Wondfo test this morning and it was negative. Today is CD30. Usually my cycles are 29 days. I had a D&C in August and it took 35 days after to get my first period. Then I had a 27 day cycle. I guess it is entirely possible that my cycle is just 'recalibrating' and isn't as predictable as it used to be. Blah!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on 4/15/14 at 3:29pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on 4/16/14 at 8:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The "One" Thread - Nov. 11 to Nov. 18 - Page 2post #21 of 3011/16/12 at 11:42ampost #22 of 3011/16/12 at 6:33pm
Just came across this thread and hoping to join you. Not sure why I hadn't come across it before but it seems like a good place to be... I'm TTC this month, 2nd try... missed m/c, etc... in August.
Could you please add me "waiting to O"? Thanks!
And, hey Sarahl918 - was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing... Darn frustrating cycles aren't they? Mine haven't been normal length either since, well you know... I averaged 26 day cycles before and since August have had a 31 and a 28, go figure... Sorry you're in such a frustrating place, hope you get your BFP soon:)
Glad to be joining you all.post #23 of 3011/16/12 at 7:17pm
Hi Suzie!! So happy to see you here! Yes, it is extremely frustrating. I am used to being able to expect things on a specific day, the not knowing is driving me up the wall. If I'm not pregnant, I just want to be able to move onto next month. It is an exercise in patience... something I lack much of, I'm learning. In a way I am relieved to hear that you've had slightly irregular cycles too, makes me think this is just a normal part of recovery. Hope this cycle is it for you!! I have a good feeling it will happen soon for us both.post #24 of 3011/17/12 at 2:57pmpost #25 of 3011/18/12 at 6:37ampost #26 of 3011/18/12 at 7:11ampost #27 of 3011/18/12 at 10:48am
Morning gals! Still overdue on AF over here. Usually get my period on CD30, today is CD32. Last month got it on CD28 though. Took a FRER yesterday, negative. Cheapie Wondfo today, negative. Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP, then I had a dream I got AF. :) At least tomorrow we are flying back home to Virginia for the week so I'll have a lot to take my mind off things if it still hasn't showed.
Sidenote, I don't think I'll order those Wondfos again if this isn't my cycle. Too much temptation to test when they're so cheap, and Lord knows I don't need to be taking any early tests!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!post #28 of 3011/18/12 at 1:21pm
Sarah - I completely understand the patience thing, it is something I try to work on every day, although lately I've been quite unsuccessful. It makes me feel a little better too, to know that I'm not the only one that now has weird cycles due to similar 'changes'... Bummer you're still having to wait... at least you have a trip planned for a nice distraction:) I have a really good feeling about both of us as well. Another coincidence about your dream... I had a dream two nights ago that I got a BFP, so cool to have those, positives in dreams have to be a good thing! Just ignore the second AF dream!
Thanks for the welcome CDsMom1031. Those darn OPKs, I wonder if they are more stress than they are worth! I too plan to use them this cycle and hope they don't freak me out...
Sending positive vibes to all and especially to those in their 2WW!!
Edited by SuzieSmiles - 11/18/12 at 1:39pmpost #29 of 3011/18/12 at 6:57pmHi! I'm still not quite sure where I belong. FF gave me an O date on CD 13 based on a pretty clear temp shift and CM, but I've been getting negative OPKs every day. Starting OPKs and temping I was really hoping they would confirm each other but now I'm still confused. When I started ttc I felt in tune with my body and after months of second guessing I'm totally out of touch. I'll keep up the OPks and see what happens I guess. We're headed out on a road trip to Asheville this week (so excited!), not sure how testing on the road will go. The good news is that if FF is right we had great timing.
I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 1 minute ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 7 minutes ago
- › share your baby name finding resources 8 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 9 minutes ago
- › Tupler Technique Plus Kegels- Lose Your Mummy Tummy Tribe 9 minutes ago
- › 15, pregnant, and need advice! 10 minutes ago
- › Sugar is my drug, emotional eating ~ I'm in it deep lately =( 11 minutes ago
- › age appropriate expectations for 4 and 7yo to clean up after... 12 minutes ago
- › Let's All Say It Together: The Unvaccinated Are NOT To Blame for... 12 minutes ago
- › 48 Hour Beta results 12 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool