So confused, was supposed to get AF yesterday but she hasn't shown. I took another Wondfo test this morning and it was negative. Today is CD30. Usually my cycles are 29 days. I had a D&C in August and it took 35 days after to get my first period. Then I had a 27 day cycle. I guess it is entirely possible that my cycle is just 'recalibrating' and isn't as predictable as it used to be. Blah!
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:16am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
The "One" Thread - Nov. 11 to Nov. 18 - Page 2
Just came across this thread and hoping to join you. Not sure why I hadn't come across it before but it seems like a good place to be... I'm TTC this month, 2nd try... missed m/c, etc... in August.
Could you please add me "waiting to O"? Thanks!
And, hey Sarahl918 - was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing... Darn frustrating cycles aren't they? Mine haven't been normal length either since, well you know... I averaged 26 day cycles before and since August have had a 31 and a 28, go figure... Sorry you're in such a frustrating place, hope you get your BFP soon:)
Glad to be joining you all.
Hi Suzie!! So happy to see you here! Yes, it is extremely frustrating. I am used to being able to expect things on a specific day, the not knowing is driving me up the wall. If I'm not pregnant, I just want to be able to move onto next month. It is an exercise in patience... something I lack much of, I'm learning. In a way I am relieved to hear that you've had slightly irregular cycles too, makes me think this is just a normal part of recovery. Hope this cycle is it for you!! I have a good feeling it will happen soon for us both.
Morning gals! Still overdue on AF over here. Usually get my period on CD30, today is CD32. Last month got it on CD28 though. Took a FRER yesterday, negative. Cheapie Wondfo today, negative. Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP, then I had a dream I got AF. :) At least tomorrow we are flying back home to Virginia for the week so I'll have a lot to take my mind off things if it still hasn't showed.
Sidenote, I don't think I'll order those Wondfos again if this isn't my cycle. Too much temptation to test when they're so cheap, and Lord knows I don't need to be taking any early tests!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Sarah - I completely understand the patience thing, it is something I try to work on every day, although lately I've been quite unsuccessful. It makes me feel a little better too, to know that I'm not the only one that now has weird cycles due to similar 'changes'... Bummer you're still having to wait... at least you have a trip planned for a nice distraction:) I have a really good feeling about both of us as well. Another coincidence about your dream... I had a dream two nights ago that I got a BFP, so cool to have those, positives in dreams have to be a good thing! Just ignore the second AF dream!
Thanks for the welcome CDsMom1031. Those darn OPKs, I wonder if they are more stress than they are worth! I too plan to use them this cycle and hope they don't freak me out...
Sending positive vibes to all and especially to those in their 2WW!!
Edited by SuzieSmiles - 11/18/12 at 1:39pm
I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week!
- The "One" Thread - Nov. 11 to Nov. 18
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 42 seconds ago
- › Help! Nursing boundaries & nursing during pregnancy 1 minute ago
- › Win a Complete Homeschool Curriculum from Oak Meadow!! 3 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Feeling better already? 6 minutes ago
- › Puppy Naming Poll 9 minutes ago
- › How would you deal with this bilingual child's issue? 9 minutes ago
- › Anyone feeling movement yet? 9 minutes ago
- › Belly Pics 10 minutes ago
- › ~+~+~+~+~ May 2013 Chat *~*~*~*~* 11 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo