So confused, was supposed to get AF yesterday but she hasn't shown. I took another Wondfo test this morning and it was negative. Today is CD30. Usually my cycles are 29 days. I had a D&C in August and it took 35 days after to get my first period. Then I had a 27 day cycle. I guess it is entirely possible that my cycle is just 'recalibrating' and isn't as predictable as it used to be. Blah!
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Today at 10:44 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Today at 4:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Today at 12:19 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:16am in Trying To Conceive
The "One" Thread - Nov. 11 to Nov. 18 - Page 2
Just came across this thread and hoping to join you. Not sure why I hadn't come across it before but it seems like a good place to be... I'm TTC this month, 2nd try... missed m/c, etc... in August.
Could you please add me "waiting to O"? Thanks!
And, hey Sarahl918 - was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing... Darn frustrating cycles aren't they? Mine haven't been normal length either since, well you know... I averaged 26 day cycles before and since August have had a 31 and a 28, go figure... Sorry you're in such a frustrating place, hope you get your BFP soon:)
Glad to be joining you all.
Hi Suzie!! So happy to see you here! Yes, it is extremely frustrating. I am used to being able to expect things on a specific day, the not knowing is driving me up the wall. If I'm not pregnant, I just want to be able to move onto next month. It is an exercise in patience... something I lack much of, I'm learning. In a way I am relieved to hear that you've had slightly irregular cycles too, makes me think this is just a normal part of recovery. Hope this cycle is it for you!! I have a good feeling it will happen soon for us both.
Morning gals! Still overdue on AF over here. Usually get my period on CD30, today is CD32. Last month got it on CD28 though. Took a FRER yesterday, negative. Cheapie Wondfo today, negative. Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP, then I had a dream I got AF. :) At least tomorrow we are flying back home to Virginia for the week so I'll have a lot to take my mind off things if it still hasn't showed.
Sidenote, I don't think I'll order those Wondfos again if this isn't my cycle. Too much temptation to test when they're so cheap, and Lord knows I don't need to be taking any early tests!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Sarah - I completely understand the patience thing, it is something I try to work on every day, although lately I've been quite unsuccessful. It makes me feel a little better too, to know that I'm not the only one that now has weird cycles due to similar 'changes'... Bummer you're still having to wait... at least you have a trip planned for a nice distraction:) I have a really good feeling about both of us as well. Another coincidence about your dream... I had a dream two nights ago that I got a BFP, so cool to have those, positives in dreams have to be a good thing! Just ignore the second AF dream!
Thanks for the welcome CDsMom1031. Those darn OPKs, I wonder if they are more stress than they are worth! I too plan to use them this cycle and hope they don't freak me out...
Sending positive vibes to all and especially to those in their 2WW!!
Edited by SuzieSmiles - 11/18/12 at 1:39pm
I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week!
- The "One" Thread - Nov. 11 to Nov. 18
- › Holztiger wooden fox 7 minutes ago
- › is this positive (CD 14) 8 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 13 minutes ago
- › - test result, late period, home birth questions 15 minutes ago
- › Grimm's Birthday Ring, 12 hole blue-green 17 minutes ago
- › Grimm's Birthday Ring, 16 hole multi-coloured 18 minutes ago
- › Update on My marriage 19 minutes ago
- › Grimm's Birthday Ring, 16 hole multi-coloured 23 minutes ago
- › Grimm's Birthday Ring, 12 hole blue-green 26 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 35 minutes ago
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by KaliShanti
- › Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles by KaliShanti
- › Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo