7 pound 10
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Update! Last post on 2/5/14 at 7:53pm in December 2012 Due Date Club
- Feelin' Birthy--come share your journey to Birth with the symptoms/changes you are... Last post on 1/2/13 at 10:51pm in December 2012 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat - September 17-23 Last post on 9/26/12 at 1:13pm in September 2012 Due Date Club
- Begging for baby pictures! Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:32pm in September 2012 Due Date Club
- Breastfeeding Support Last post on 12/17/12 at 12:31pm in August 2012 Birth Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Welcome, Babies! - Page 3post #41 of 13512/5/12 at 1:12ampost #42 of 13512/5/12 at 4:36amThread Starterpost #43 of 13512/5/12 at 7:09ampost #44 of 13512/6/12 at 5:51ampost #45 of 13512/6/12 at 7:19ampost #46 of 13512/6/12 at 8:20ampost #47 of 13512/6/12 at 8:21ampost #48 of 13512/6/12 at 10:18ampost #49 of 13512/6/12 at 11:42ampost #50 of 13512/6/12 at 1:58pmpost #51 of 13512/6/12 at 6:53pm
I haven't posted on this board as much as I had intended, but thought I'd add my little one to the tally :)
Jude Wesson born at 5:20am on 11/25/12 (39+2 - my first time not going past my EDD and totally unexpected lol) and was 10lb 7oz.
Jude was born by repeat c-section due to failure to progress so I did not get my HBA2C unfortunately. We transferred at my request after my water broke on Thursday morning with only prodromal-type labor pattern until Sat evening when we went in. I was having intense pain that I could not explain. Turns out I had an extensive uterine rupture that happened right before the cesarean (meaning as I was getting prepped, likely. The pain I was feeling before I would imagine had to do with the pressure/thinning of my uterus at the spot where it eventually ruptured? Just guessing. Glad I followed my instincts and went in though). Interestingly, it did not appear to be related to my previous incisions. I've been told not no attempt to carry more pregnancies but fortunately I was planning on this being my last child and feel blessed that the outcome has been good. Baby spent 5 days in the NICU (don't even get me started on that one) but is wonderful and healthy and we are home now.post #52 of 13512/6/12 at 6:59pmpost #53 of 13512/6/12 at 9:16pmpost #54 of 13512/7/12 at 3:09amThread Starter
So I think I've caught everybody in the opening of the thread who has posted here on MDC. I'm not trying to get the ones from FB because I don't know who enough people are on there . So post here if you want to be listed here!
Marilyn, I agree, awesome job listening to your body. I'm sad for you, too - letting go of a dream is always hard. (((hugs))) But AWESOME job listening to your body!post #55 of 13512/7/12 at 6:38ampost #56 of 13512/8/12 at 4:14pm
Congratulations to madis81 and Marilyn82!
Tropicana, your little guy is too adorable.
Here's Sofia. (Born at 40w3d in a med-free hospital birth)
Wearing a knit Toasty Sleeper and matching hat that I just barely finished in time...lol.
Dressed up to go home yesterday afternoon.
She's nursing well and generally being adorable. My husband is absolutely smitten - like I told him he would be.post #57 of 13512/8/12 at 6:53pmpost #58 of 13512/8/12 at 7:13pmpost #59 of 13512/9/12 at 10:50ampost #60 of 13512/9/12 at 11:09am
marylin--what a story! So powerful and important to listen to your wise woman voice and I am happy to hear that you did! I am so glad that you and Jude are safe and healthy. I know that it was a necessary surgical birth, but make sure that you reach out if you discover that you are needing some love in coping with the change of plans from the expected and desired HBAC~~it is tough to have our dreams changed last moment even when it is for our highest good in every way possible. If you need support, we got you, mama! and WOW! what a fully cooked babe at 10+lbs!! I am anticipating a big one, too......
zebra--what a doll! She is so perfect in every way <3 congrats!
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 9 minutes ago
- › The BEST baby product you own? 23 minutes ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 25 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 30 minutes ago
- › What's next mom?? 47 minutes ago
- › 16 weeks and fundus above belly button! 51 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 57 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 59 minutes ago
- › Breastfeeding twins challenge 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild