or Connect
Mothering › Groups › June 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › The Belly Thread!

The Belly Thread! - Page 3

post #41 of 570

*belly bumps JNajla*     That's my DUE DATE BUDDY !!!!

joy.gif      hug.gif

post #42 of 570
12 wks 5 days

I am trying this from my phone so I hope it works!
post #43 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Huck View Post

*belly bumps JNajla*     That's my DUE DATE BUDDY !!!!

joy.gif      hug.gif

 

Yup!  6/20/13 joy.gif  I think this is the first baby for both of us, right? 

post #44 of 570


My bump at 13 weeks smile.gif
post #45 of 570

700

 

Baby # 6 love.gif

First shot I've gotten this pregnancy and It had to be pouring rain when I did it too. All my guineas were trying to figure out what I was doing out there. whistling.gif

(Photo credit- wood stack.)

post #46 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBumkinsMum View Post

700

 

Baby # 6 love.gif

First shot I've gotten this pregnancy and It had to be pouring rain when I did it too. All my guineas were trying to figure out what I was doing out there. whistling.gif

(Photo credit- wood stack.)

How many guineas do you have?  I wanted to get a couple this spring so bad, but dh said no because he heard how noisy they were.  I might have to accidentally slip a few in the box next spring when I go to pick up more chicks. 

post #47 of 570

We've got a couple dozen. A flock from last year and this year I had my kids raise them so they weren't so 'flighty'. Well we got our wish, now you can't go outside,drive in the driveway, or take belly photos without being ambushed. Our younger hatchlings are very sweet and tame and so entertaining with their antics  but are VERY noisy. Who needs guard dogs when you've got these guys around.
 

post #48 of 570

Cute bumps, ladies!  I'm at 12 weeks today, and have nothing to show but my pre-preg muffin top... 

post #49 of 570

Ok, here's my belly pict. Dh took it yesterday at 15wks.  I was shocked how big I really am. Take away the DDD boobs and yikes

 

 

700

post #50 of 570

Awesome belly, MamaThea.

post #51 of 570

Here I am at 16w5d...I agree, the boobs can totally throw off the proportions, lol! I also feel like actually wearing maternity clothes accentuates the belly to make it look more "pregnant" and less "bloated". 

 

700

post #52 of 570
Thread Starter 

9 or 10 weeks

14 weeks
post #53 of 570

Wow you guys!!  Your bellies just baffle me!  I am 14 weeks and I have nary a pooch.  I am beginning to have to fashion the rubberband trick on some of my pants, though.  I love seeing the pictures.

post #54 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotty4 View Post

Wow you guys!!  Your bellies just baffle me!  I am 14 weeks and I have nary a pooch.  I am beginning to have to fashion the rubberband trick on some of my pants, though.  I love seeing the pictures.

Is this your first pregnancy? My first time around I really wasn't showing until 6 months which is when I finally told people at work. This time around I feel like my belly is just... big! Will have to take a pic when I find the camera charger.

post #55 of 570
Here's my belly at 18 weeks! (I think, I have to check with my midwife what date I should be going by.. I'm either 17 or 18 weeks) lol!

zesupudu.jpg
post #56 of 570

I took a photo the other day finally because both my sisters live far away and will never see me pregnant... nor will most of my closer friends etc. So I took a photo the other day. hard to get a good shot! Half the time I feel I just look like I've gotten fatter. I'm just under 16 weeks in this shot. Everyone says they're surprised I don't look bigger? I think it looks pretty big for a first pregnancy.

 

Nice bellies ladies.

 

700

post #57 of 570

Here is our Christmas announcement. Do not open until JUNE! :)

700

post #58 of 570
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattery View Post

I took a photo the other day finally because both my sisters live far away and will never see me pregnant... nor will most of my closer friends etc. So I took a photo the other day. hard to get a good shot! Half the time I feel I just look like I've gotten fatter. I'm just under 16 weeks in this shot. Everyone says they're surprised I don't look bigger? I think it looks pretty big for a first pregnancy.

 

Nice bellies ladies.

 

700


I wouldn't worry AT ALL what others think.  I've been this pregnant (13w) 8 times and delivered 6 full term babies .... there's NO right or wrong way to look no matter which number your on.  For the record at 13w I'm 138lbs and 5'4" tall.

post #59 of 570

yeahthat.gif

post #60 of 570

Good to know Tenk! I'm about 5'4 or 5'3 ish and at 16 weeks weighing about 142 so we're close!
 

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: June 2013 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › June 2013 Due Date Club › Discussions › The Belly Thread!