Serena plenty of women have absolutely no symptoms at all! That can be a good sign. A lack of any symptoms can be a symptom itself don't get discouraged. How long have you been TTC?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Yesterday at 11:19 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
December TWW Thread - Page 16post #301 of 78812/23/12 at 9:22ampost #302 of 78812/23/12 at 9:48ampost #303 of 78812/23/12 at 10:30amGood morning ladies! Omg this is the longest wait ever. The only think I have going for me this time is that sperm count and motility are high. I keep thinking I have symptoms but have to remind myself it's way too early. So then I google ovulation symptoms. I'm assuming I O'd on Friday. Starting getting nauseous last night and this morning and my nipples are a little sore. Since its so early it has to be ovulation symptoms/hormones right? Ugh this was such a long journey with my ex husband. I hope now it doesn't take as long. I have 3 beautiful amazing step kids. But I want to be pregnant so bad. This has consumed my life since I was 22 now 31. Sending happy baby thoughts to all. 2013 will be great for uspost #304 of 78812/23/12 at 11:20amI have heard plenty of positive stories about women over 30 having healthy pregnancies and babies. I'm sure it will happen for you Serena!
Becky- I get really strong post-O symptoms. Nausea. Tired. No sore nipples, but my boobs don't even get sore with pregnancy or AF. But, it is probably a little too early for actual pregnancy symptoms if you're 2dpo and is most likely post-O symptoms. give it a few more days and then start the real symptom spotting! 😃Good luck! I hope your journey is a short onepost #305 of 78812/23/12 at 11:27am
Aw thanks, MamaMash. I just think of it as, well, eventually, I'll see those 2 beautiful lines. It's kind of like sitting at a stop light.. you see so many people driving by, taking their turn, and you have to sit and wait for what feel like forever, but eventually you get the green light too :) I just feel it inside of me, that this will happen for me (and all of us!) if we just stay positive about it.
Keep pushing forward, Serena!! Your day will come!
Hugs and baby dust to you allpost #306 of 78812/23/12 at 11:35ampost #307 of 78812/23/12 at 1:27pmpost #308 of 78812/23/12 at 1:34pmpost #309 of 78812/23/12 at 1:37pmpost #310 of 78812/23/12 at 1:40pmpost #311 of 78812/23/12 at 2:18pm
LOL happens to the best of us! The weird subconcious drive to pee on something hahaha. God, I really want to test too. But 8 days past O is way too soon. Right? Talk me down, ladies!
Ugh it doesn't help that I'm feeling super emotional right now. The littlest things are bringing me close to tears. Like that damn Apple commercial with the little girl singing "I'll be home for Christmas" to her grandpa. Oy!
MamaMash, I am indescribably excited and optimistic for you right now!!!!post #312 of 78812/23/12 at 2:19pmpost #313 of 78812/23/12 at 2:26pmDahlia 8dpo is a bit early. But some people get very early BFP's! So who knows.The crazy emotions are a good sign! I'm still not convinced. I might try to take a pic and post it here. But only If I can do it from my phone... Trying to be sneaky around DH!
Becky could you have O earlier?? Dizzy is a good sign too. My BFF was so incredibly lightheaded and dizzy through both her pregnancies 😊post #314 of 78812/23/12 at 2:34pmpost #315 of 78812/23/12 at 2:35pmpost #316 of 78812/23/12 at 2:36pmI don't think I O'd earlier. I had an ultrasound before our insemination and had 2 follicles. Dr said I should ovulate in the next couple of days. Friday was when I felt the cramping. I found this online and maybe the symptoms are more intense from the clomid. "Clomid is a fertility drug which raises levels of the hormone progesterone and is used to induce ovulation in women who want to become pregnant but no longer produce eggs or ova. As mentioned before, Progesterone is a hormone responsible for breast tenderness and other pre-ovulation symptoms and may cause hot flashes, night sweats, headaches and other post ovulation symptoms. Some women have also reported post ovulation symptoms of depression or emotionalism. Post ovulation symptoms for women on Clomid or fertility drugs may be much more severe than the symptoms of women not taking medication."post #317 of 78812/23/12 at 2:38pmpost #318 of 78812/23/12 at 2:40pmpost #319 of 78812/23/12 at 2:40pmpost #320 of 78812/23/12 at 2:41pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Tick/ lyme disease danger at school! 4 minutes ago
- › Due Date Community on Facebook? 8 minutes ago
- › Baby Shower Ideas 9 minutes ago
- › Im PG!! woowooo 13 minutes ago
- › Mumps outbreak in Columbus, OH 15 minutes ago
- › Third Trimester! 16 minutes ago
- › Anyone showing already? 20 minutes ago
- › Montessori in Salt Lake 22 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 23 minutes ago
- › ds's BABY teeth are crooked! Help! 23 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher