I'm no expert, as I've only ever gotten a false positive (wompwomp :( ) and negative tests haha... But I do think that I can see pink in it! How long did you leave it? I want you to pee on another one right this very second, but I know that's probably not the best choice lol. I have a good feeling for you!
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- The Saner TTC-Flower Moon Last post on Today at 3:25 pm in Trying To Conceive
- am i pregnant? Last post on Today at 11:56 am in Trying To Conceive
- Evaporation line or bfp? Last post on Today at 12:27 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:17pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on 5/22/13 at 8:34pm in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 17
Def test first thing in the morning, if the mood strikes, and let us know!! What kind of cookies did you make? I've been having the hankering to make some, but no idea what I'm in the mood for. That's been a big problem recently. Poor husband hasn't been having many great dinners cause I'm just not hungry, unless its for something very specific. So, haven't really been in the cooking mood.
arg the same friend that I was talking to you guys about the other day, is pestering me to test NOW. I keep telling her it's too early, and she's like why?? why?? I explained it to her in detail about how long it can take for everything from fertilization to implantation, and she won't let up! You'd think she'd know all this, since she's gotten pregnant twice within a year and a half! lol! Even after telling her why it's still too early she said, Well do it tomorrow then. As if 9 days past O isn't early haha.. oh boy. I warned her that I'm emotional today but that lady just won't take a hint!
That's true, it's good that she's being positive :) Like I said, I'm like dr. jekyll and mr. hyde today. One minute I'm super pissed at something, and the next I want to cry. Could just be pms though..
I just feel so sure that it'll be negative, that I don't want to waste a test, ya know? I'm definitely hitting $tree tomorrow... their tests seem to be good luck around here!! All I have are Wondfos, 3 FRER, and 2 CB digi... I don't want to waste the expensive ones, and who knows, maybe $tree is the magical place to go!
hahahaa "more than just cookies in the oven" I LOVE IT. That should be on a card that you give to your husband to tell him the news!! Give him cookies, with the card! And the test! AH so excited for you!!
Mamamash, I'm jealous of your patience.
Country bound, were you the one who was supposed to start with me on the 25th? If not, how many dpo are you again? I don't see a line in the pic, but that doesn't mean it's not there!
Afm, I am trying so, SO hard to wait. Thing is, I'm due on the 25th, and I want to surprise DH then, ya know? Stores are closed that day, so ill have to grab some tests tommorow, and I know once I have one I won't be able to resist the urge! I'm trying really hard to be calm, but the combination of nausea and soreness and sickness is really making me wonder! Uggghhh!
- December TWW Thread
- › The loss of affection 5 minutes ago
- › Pregnant? Help please :( 6 minutes ago
- › What to do for 3.5 year year old that just lost mom & almost lost... 9 minutes ago
- › Am I slightly stupid or did anyone else read this forum wrong? 12 minutes ago
- › Possible move to Seattle... 15 minutes ago
- › Anyone a Lionbridge Internet Assessor? 18 minutes ago
- › nt scan? 19 minutes ago
- › I need insight about my teen's sexuality 20 minutes ago
- › Twins in Tucson. Options? 21 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 24th-May 31st~ 29 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo