I'm no expert, as I've only ever gotten a false positive (wompwomp :( ) and negative tests haha... But I do think that I can see pink in it! How long did you leave it? I want you to pee on another one right this very second, but I know that's probably not the best choice lol. I have a good feeling for you!
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:16am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 17
Def test first thing in the morning, if the mood strikes, and let us know!! What kind of cookies did you make? I've been having the hankering to make some, but no idea what I'm in the mood for. That's been a big problem recently. Poor husband hasn't been having many great dinners cause I'm just not hungry, unless its for something very specific. So, haven't really been in the cooking mood.
arg the same friend that I was talking to you guys about the other day, is pestering me to test NOW. I keep telling her it's too early, and she's like why?? why?? I explained it to her in detail about how long it can take for everything from fertilization to implantation, and she won't let up! You'd think she'd know all this, since she's gotten pregnant twice within a year and a half! lol! Even after telling her why it's still too early she said, Well do it tomorrow then. As if 9 days past O isn't early haha.. oh boy. I warned her that I'm emotional today but that lady just won't take a hint!
That's true, it's good that she's being positive :) Like I said, I'm like dr. jekyll and mr. hyde today. One minute I'm super pissed at something, and the next I want to cry. Could just be pms though..
I just feel so sure that it'll be negative, that I don't want to waste a test, ya know? I'm definitely hitting $tree tomorrow... their tests seem to be good luck around here!! All I have are Wondfos, 3 FRER, and 2 CB digi... I don't want to waste the expensive ones, and who knows, maybe $tree is the magical place to go!
hahahaa "more than just cookies in the oven" I LOVE IT. That should be on a card that you give to your husband to tell him the news!! Give him cookies, with the card! And the test! AH so excited for you!!
Mamamash, I'm jealous of your patience.
Country bound, were you the one who was supposed to start with me on the 25th? If not, how many dpo are you again? I don't see a line in the pic, but that doesn't mean it's not there!
Afm, I am trying so, SO hard to wait. Thing is, I'm due on the 25th, and I want to surprise DH then, ya know? Stores are closed that day, so ill have to grab some tests tommorow, and I know once I have one I won't be able to resist the urge! I'm trying really hard to be calm, but the combination of nausea and soreness and sickness is really making me wonder! Uggghhh!
- December TWW Thread
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 11 seconds ago
- › Introductions! 1 minute ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 1 minute ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 2 minutes ago
- › new to breastfeeding.. 2 minutes ago
- › Names? 4 minutes ago
- › genetic testing 5 minutes ago
- › To start vaccinating 2 year old, or not... 6 minutes ago
- › A Peaceful Pregnancy 6 minutes ago
- › Argument by Intimidation 7 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo