- 689 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Utah
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 18
Mamamash, that test is SOOOO positive. My $tree tests were way, way, way lighter than that, and got darker every 12 hours. I tested better at night for some reason. Those look just like my 11dpo test, the third round.
Also, the first few days of faint positives, I had to almost let them dry before I could see them. After a few days, I could easily see it wet, and as the urine passed the line.
mamamash I can clearly see pink, mine didn't even have pink except with the first response. When I posted early it was from my phone, now on my computer you can really see it better. You saw mine, at first you didn't even see a line, so that should tell you that yours is darker. Congrats! We're due together!!
Blonhrt88- I was confirmed by a blood test. For sure BFP. Getting my second blood test tomorrow to make sure numbers are rising.
That's an awesome idea. I may even do it. I was gonna take him to the book store and call ahead and have them put the book What to expect while you are expecting at the front counter. Have the sales person hand it to us after we checked out. I have another idea but I was gonna use it for my ex so it doesn't seem right. I saved my movie tickets from Knocked Up. I was gonna hand him the tickets one night. But if I test in the am I can't possibly wait until night to tell him
I just showed my husband the second pic, and he nodded within like ONE SECOND of looking at it, and made a "plus" sign with his hands. :)
woo-hoo! for confirmation from the lab!
Oh man Emily! The fact that a man can see it is even more exciting.
MamaMash, my line was lighter than yours, for sure. I'm going to go with CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;-)
I could not wait any longer, I told my DH. I'm so nervous about mc that I could not keep it to myself any longer. Yesterday morning I even told him I got my period (because I was starting to think he was suspecting something, turns out I was wrong about that) and then I gift wrapped the pregnancy test and gave him an 'early x-mas present' in the afternoon. He was very surprised since he had totally bought my period lie and was super excited. Now I just run to the bathroom every couple of hours checking for spotting. I'm going to go nuts for the next two to three weeks, I just know it. I want to get to 8 weeks already so I can stress out a bit less...
Mama mash....looks great! Update us when u test again!
Country bound, congrats!
Afm, after reading this thread, I have lost all my patience and will test tommorow. HAHAHA yes! I win! Lol
MamaMash, yes, I had one at 6 ish weeks in February. One of my best friends, who is a midwife, told me not to worry too much. I'm trying, but I still end up obsessing over every tiny cramp. I keep telling my husband that I wish I felt sicker, lol. I hate feeling nauseous, but at least it would give me a little peace of mind that things are going okay. I try to distract myself by googling midwives :-)
Afm- I'm going to test in a few hrs. DH is hogging the bathroom at the moment! I've been trying to be sneaky as well! :-). A bit of wishful thinking I'm only 8 dpo. DH and I were in target last night. He found a onsie of his favorite football team and totally bought it! Omg I was so happy and in total shock! I know we both want this, he's just not much of a talker about personal things. Talk about actions speaking more than words!! My heart was all warm and fuzzy after that!!! Hehe...
- December TWW Thread
- › Show off your baby! 57 seconds ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 5 minutes ago
- › Weekly thread May 13-19th 6 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 11 minutes ago
- › Pagan Families - *May* we celebrate together 14 minutes ago
- › Spring IVF 2013 15 minutes ago
- › Missouri Religious Exemption Form - how to find? 15 minutes ago
- › Sunscreen 16 minutes ago
- › ~+~+~+~+~ May 2013 Chat *~*~*~*~* 19 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 20 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11