- 701 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Utah
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:17pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on 5/22/13 at 8:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on 5/22/13 at 6:36pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 18
Mamamash, that test is SOOOO positive. My $tree tests were way, way, way lighter than that, and got darker every 12 hours. I tested better at night for some reason. Those look just like my 11dpo test, the third round.
Also, the first few days of faint positives, I had to almost let them dry before I could see them. After a few days, I could easily see it wet, and as the urine passed the line.
mamamash I can clearly see pink, mine didn't even have pink except with the first response. When I posted early it was from my phone, now on my computer you can really see it better. You saw mine, at first you didn't even see a line, so that should tell you that yours is darker. Congrats! We're due together!!
Blonhrt88- I was confirmed by a blood test. For sure BFP. Getting my second blood test tomorrow to make sure numbers are rising.
That's an awesome idea. I may even do it. I was gonna take him to the book store and call ahead and have them put the book What to expect while you are expecting at the front counter. Have the sales person hand it to us after we checked out. I have another idea but I was gonna use it for my ex so it doesn't seem right. I saved my movie tickets from Knocked Up. I was gonna hand him the tickets one night. But if I test in the am I can't possibly wait until night to tell him
I just showed my husband the second pic, and he nodded within like ONE SECOND of looking at it, and made a "plus" sign with his hands. :)
woo-hoo! for confirmation from the lab!
Oh man Emily! The fact that a man can see it is even more exciting.
MamaMash, my line was lighter than yours, for sure. I'm going to go with CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;-)
I could not wait any longer, I told my DH. I'm so nervous about mc that I could not keep it to myself any longer. Yesterday morning I even told him I got my period (because I was starting to think he was suspecting something, turns out I was wrong about that) and then I gift wrapped the pregnancy test and gave him an 'early x-mas present' in the afternoon. He was very surprised since he had totally bought my period lie and was super excited. Now I just run to the bathroom every couple of hours checking for spotting. I'm going to go nuts for the next two to three weeks, I just know it. I want to get to 8 weeks already so I can stress out a bit less...
Mama mash....looks great! Update us when u test again!
Country bound, congrats!
Afm, after reading this thread, I have lost all my patience and will test tommorow. HAHAHA yes! I win! Lol
MamaMash, yes, I had one at 6 ish weeks in February. One of my best friends, who is a midwife, told me not to worry too much. I'm trying, but I still end up obsessing over every tiny cramp. I keep telling my husband that I wish I felt sicker, lol. I hate feeling nauseous, but at least it would give me a little peace of mind that things are going okay. I try to distract myself by googling midwives :-)
Afm- I'm going to test in a few hrs. DH is hogging the bathroom at the moment! I've been trying to be sneaky as well! :-). A bit of wishful thinking I'm only 8 dpo. DH and I were in target last night. He found a onsie of his favorite football team and totally bought it! Omg I was so happy and in total shock! I know we both want this, he's just not much of a talker about personal things. Talk about actions speaking more than words!! My heart was all warm and fuzzy after that!!! Hehe...
- December TWW Thread
- › DS is only shy around me? 1 minute ago
- › ~*~*Introductions Thread*~*~*~ 2 minutes ago
- › Cost of pregnancy and birth? 3 minutes ago
- › Gestational Diabetes Testing 4 minutes ago
- › Feeding Tube Experience in NICU 5 minutes ago
- › 4 mo old has cough... Can't get pertussis off my mind! 5 minutes ago
- › Relocating to Seattle - need help with daycare recs! 5 minutes ago
- › What would you do if you saw kids left in a car? 5 minutes ago
- › I Want A Night Off! 6 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chat Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf