Dahlia - are you going to test today? I can't remember if you were worried about it upsetting your Christmas. If that is the case, I completely understand. Xoxo and baby dust to all!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
December TWW Thread - Page 19post #361 of 78812/24/12 at 2:25ampost #362 of 78812/24/12 at 2:30ampost #363 of 78812/24/12 at 4:56ampost #364 of 78812/24/12 at 5:04am
I'm not surprised, but a little disappointed. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.. I'm still planning on going to $tree today and grabbing a few tests haha. I know 9 dpo is early, so I'm not totally crushed, but you all know how it is when you take a test- you always get so hopeful for that little pink line. At least I'm off work for the next week, so I have plenty of time to obsess and take tests.
Cindy lu- Good luck!!! FX or a BFP for you!!!!post #365 of 78812/24/12 at 5:16ampost #366 of 78812/24/12 at 5:30ampost #367 of 78812/24/12 at 6:03amHi all! I am new here and just entered the TWW. Been TTC for 5 months and no luck but I feel like this could be the month because I think I O'd! I felt a lot of pinching on the right side by the hip and was seriously confused- of course I googled it and turns out that's a sign (I know you all know this- I just have PCOS so I rarely o)! I am trying to stay positive and not stressed! Good luck to all of you I hope there are lots of Christmas BFPs!post #368 of 78812/24/12 at 6:23am
Emily- hahaha so true!! wake up MamaMash!!
How is everyone doing today? Welcome, jjh5351! I hope you get your bfp soon!
I was of course obsessing and googling 9dpo stuff, and found this site which helped me to relax a little http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9post #369 of 78812/24/12 at 7:06amHaha I'm up! You guys are funny. So sorry it was a bfn dahlia, but it is early. Test again tomorrow, or in a few days, or whenever you feel you want to 😊
I woke up at 5:30 my time to take my temp and decided to poas then since DH and DD were still sleeping. Sneaky sneaky 😉 And there is a very faint line. Really faint. But it's still there. I want a dark line! I know 10 and 11dpo is super early to want a dark line. I'll probably test tomorrow morning with my frer. I know my DH well enough to know if it's a faint line he won't believe it lol. The line with our dd was super dark (I was already 3 days late) and he still didn't totally believe it. He made me take another test, and then still didn't think it was real until the blood test. Men 😀post #370 of 78812/24/12 at 7:06ampost #371 of 78812/24/12 at 7:12ampost #372 of 78812/24/12 at 7:16ampost #373 of 78812/24/12 at 7:18ampost #374 of 78812/24/12 at 7:30ampost #375 of 78812/24/12 at 7:31am
serena- you can test now, but like mamamash said, some people don't get BFP's until 14dpo... it just depends on implantation. But I tested at 10dpo and got a faint BFP.
mamamash- yup you're still preggo
AFM- I'm leaving in a min to go get my second blood draw and then the gym, My boobs are kind of getting sharp pains so my running days are almost over, I remember this from last year lol.
post #376 of 78812/24/12 at 7:32ampost #377 of 78812/24/12 at 8:08ampost #378 of 78812/24/12 at 8:16amUgh I'm totally stressing I just got out of bed and I think AF is coming but not sure. The problem is I had a Leep procedure the week before my AI the doctor said I could spot for up to 6 weeks. It's pretty much been tannish/brownish but this morning it was pinkish almost wanting to be red. Haven't had that since the day I O'd. Since I O'd on Friday could AF be starting now or is that too early. I hate this!!!!post #379 of 78812/24/12 at 8:34am
MamaMash YOU ARE SO PREGNANT!!! I totally see it. YEAH!! So, so happy for you!! What an awesome Christmas present. Are you gonna call for a blood test today? They should be able to send it off STAT and get results by tonight, but you need to request that (or you'll wait 'til Wednesday for results otherwise). I too have been waiting for you to get up and test. Merry Christmas!!
Becky Not sure about your questions. It sounds like it could certainly be related to the LEEP procedure, especially if you've been busy BDing around O since last week. DTD can irritate your cervix, which is already irritated, hence the spotting. I'd be surprised if it was AF. I know you can also get cramping related to the irritation. Fx mama!
Countrybound Totally! I remember the sore boobs well (no sports bra was at all helpful). I was able to resume running around 8 weeks with my DD but had to stop around 20 weeks again, as my uterus became too heavy to run comfortably. It was such intense pressure! Please keep us posted!
Katiecornflakes You and I are cycle buddies!! 3 DPO here too. Chillin' here as well but also not confident it will last long. I am hoping to hold out until New Year's Eve or Day (don't want to stare at that lonely line).
Hang in there Serena and Cindy-lu!! It is definitely too early to call it.
jjh5351!post #380 of 78812/24/12 at 8:38am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Needing advice for the future 19 minutes ago
- › I have a question....(long) 44 minutes ago
- › Stocking stuffers 46 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 55 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Legal Advice Needed Fighting 50/50 Child Custody (Pennsylvania) 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Keeping baby #2 safe in a house with a curious toddler 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › MIL Cut Little Man's Hair! 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo