Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
December TWW Thread - Page 21post #401 of 78812/24/12 at 2:49pmpost #402 of 78812/24/12 at 3:56pmSo I tested this morning and got a bfn. I'm still doing good. I swear, I went poddy right before Christmas dinner, and I think I spotted! All I can think is...implantation spotting. Plus I've been thursty like a dry camel today. Just can't get enough water. Oh..no, not me...I'm not spot checking...hehe!post #403 of 78812/24/12 at 4:11pmpost #404 of 78812/24/12 at 4:15pmpost #405 of 78812/24/12 at 4:21pm
I feel really stupid, but I'm pretty down in the dumps after getting that stupid bfn today. I shouldn't have tested, what was I thinking!? I haven't had any spotting, but was had dull achey cramps a lot of today, and am still very emotional (which probably isn't helping my mood after testing, come to think of it)
Crossing my fingers and toes for anyone who tests tomorrow!!! Merry Christmas!
Oh, Mamamash- You have to tell us how everyone reacts when you tell them your awesome news!! I knew I had a good feeling for you this cycle! :)post #406 of 78812/24/12 at 4:30pmpost #407 of 78812/24/12 at 4:57pmpost #408 of 78812/24/12 at 5:09pmpost #409 of 78812/24/12 at 5:31pm
So, as usual I'm *not symptom spotting * , but I forgot to mention this earlier and it's totally out of the normal for me. Along with my cramps, my legs are incredibly sore. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary to cause this, and was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this? It's painful, like a consistent ache in my legs and lower back.. I haven't been counting my back ache as anything because I have been seeing a chiropractor for some PT and adjustments to my spine (although my back hasn't hurt up until yesterday) . My legs, though, just feel like muscle ache, and it's really odd. Any thoughts?post #410 of 78812/24/12 at 5:31pm
Dahlia, don't let the BFN get you down. It's still early! Sending lots of baby dust!
MamaMash, wow, it took a lot of testing to convince you of the good news ;-) I'm so very excited for you! And that lady was so sweet! Definitely update us. I'd love to hear how your family reacts!
Cindy-lu, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it was implantation spotting! Good luck!post #411 of 78812/24/12 at 5:34pmpost #412 of 78812/24/12 at 5:52pm
MamaMash- what a sweet thing for that lady to do! I'm so happy that this Christmas has turned out to be so wonderful for you! I know we don't know each other very well, but I really feel like everyone on this forum is so kindhearted and genuinely nice, and that we all manage to bond quickly over this experience- But I really feel that you deserve this :) Congrats again!
Happybunny- Yeah it's driving me nuts too.. I feel like I need to stretch out my legs all the time. If I sit curled up for long my legs, abdomen and back all ache. It could be nothing, of course, but it's just odd. Time to Google!post #413 of 78812/24/12 at 6:05pmpost #414 of 78812/24/12 at 6:28pmpost #415 of 78812/24/12 at 7:38pmpost #416 of 78812/24/12 at 7:40pmpost #417 of 78812/24/12 at 7:45pm
ao05- We'll miss you! Hope to see you back here when the time is right for you guys!! Best wishes! Have an awesome Christmas and New year!
MamaMash- You are psyching me out so bad lol. I haven't even mentioned anything to my husband. I'm scared to get invested this time because of what happened last time with the crazy hormonal changes from coming off the pill, and getting false positive tests.
I'm testing in the morning. :) Merry Christmas ladies!post #418 of 78812/24/12 at 7:55pmWe'll miss you ao05! Hope to see you back here soon I don't wanna psyche you out dahlia! Just sayin I also have achy legs 😉 let us know how your test goes tomorrow when you have a chance. I plan to test in the am with my frer. Merry Christmas all!
Oh! And dahlia I too feel so close to all of you on here. We all deserve BFP's!post #419 of 78812/24/12 at 7:58pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 15 minutes ago
- › Do you Hula Hoop or Want to Learn? 16 minutes ago
- › DP says no presents--just coal in stockings this year! 53 minutes ago
- › Social anxiety disorder in 3 yo 1 hour ago
- › Into the 2nd Trimester! 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Plus Size and Pregnant 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Book ideas for the 13-year-old boy... 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › 3.9 y/o Awake at 2 every night, normal? 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › 10 hours in an airplane - how to stay comfortable and healthy? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo