I'm just trying not to read into anything.. Don't want to get my hopes totally up like last time. But yeah it is definitely a strange feeling!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
December TWW Thread - Page 24post #461 of 78812/26/12 at 12:23pmpost #462 of 78812/26/12 at 12:35pmpost #463 of 78812/26/12 at 12:46pmpost #464 of 78812/26/12 at 1:02pmpost #465 of 78812/26/12 at 1:26pm
Dahlia Totally! I love that almost nothing is TMI here. Not that I am terribly inhibited to begin with (I teach sex ed, I can't be!). Oh, fingers and toes crossed!! Are you going to test tomorrow morning? Mamamash Thanks for that heads up, btw. I've been having some cramping today off and on and weird stabby vaginal pains (never had before ever) with some creamy CM (which I never have at this point in my cycle). Totally trying to remain calm and peaceful. No symptom spotting, right? Oh! And I went for the white Kitchen Aid mixer, as I didn't have my own kitchen at the time and wasn't sure what my ultimate color scheme might be. I do wish sometimes I'd gone for a bright color but the mixer is so, so awesome! We use it for pizza dough at least once a week, my DD adores punching down the dough after it rises. And your DD is indeed adorable and beautiful!! So sweet! I also love being the Mama to a little girl. I am sure I'd love a little boy just as much though.post #466 of 78812/26/12 at 1:51pmHahaha that's so true dahlia! How funny.
How many DPO are you sparkle?? I have had quite a bit of creamy/watery CM. I am SO excited for my kitchen aid. Funny that he got it for me right as I got pregnant. I baked more during dd's pregnancy than I ever did or have since! Oh and thanks for the compliment on my sweet girl. I just love her. It's about her nap time so maybe I'll try to nap as well. Maybe... Doctor Who on Netflix is really calling my name lol.post #467 of 78812/26/12 at 1:56pmpost #468 of 78812/26/12 at 2:05pmDahlia, fingers crossed for darker lines, but I do see a faint on the bottom!
Mamamash, thank you, I will wait and see what happens, I guess :/ , and your dd is so adorable!
Sparkle mama, no symptom spotting at all although I will say I have that creamy stuff too! Weird cm, it has a mind of its own.post #469 of 78812/26/12 at 2:23pmpost #470 of 78812/26/12 at 2:58pmpost #471 of 78812/26/12 at 3:05pmpost #472 of 78812/26/12 at 3:20pmpost #473 of 78812/26/12 at 3:23pmpost #474 of 78812/26/12 at 3:25pmpost #475 of 78812/26/12 at 3:56pmpost #476 of 78812/26/12 at 3:56pmpost #477 of 78812/26/12 at 3:58pmpost #478 of 78812/26/12 at 4:22pmDahlia-were waiting with fingers crossed. I don't know about you, but whenever I'm waiting to retest, I swear I can't think of anything else for longer than 30 seconds at a time.
Mamamash - yes, you are loved. Your kind and encouraging posts always brighten my day :-) I wish I knew you irl... Oh, and I just got my kitchen aid a couple weeks ago! I got the not shiny black too! I'm so totally a matte girl. Lol! I love, love love it, and of course DH and all the kiddos do too. Which one did you get? I got the professional series one.
It seems like this is becoming a super successful ttc month!
I realized that I needed to go for blood work by the end of the week to stay in the mid-luteal phase like I'm supposed to, then I realized that it needs to be fasting, and (esp since I thought I would he getting a t/v ultrasound) I don't want to take all 4 kids with me in the hospital, I better get myself I would there today! So I went straight there at 7 this morning, but by the time I got registered and got the blood work (u/s by appt only), it was 1030! Blizzard conditions were rapidly coming our way when I got done and raced over to pick up my FC from their birth family, and it took me almost 2 hours to get home-its 32 miles. So I got no shopping done... Boo...
But... We made it home safely (saw 3 accidents and 6 spin outs), and I didn't spend any money after all. Rofl! U/s is scheduled for Monday, when dh is off again to watch the kids.
Oh, and the thousands of dollars for the testing is all being covered by the hospital program for those who are over Medicaid limits, but not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination! I almost cried right there in front of the financial Counselor lady. Lol!post #479 of 78812/26/12 at 4:27pmpost #480 of 78812/26/12 at 4:36pm
JoyfamMama- It's all I can think about!! That's awesome that the financial aid is going to cover those costs!! What a blessing!
MamaMash- Trust me, I'll be on here first thing in the morning to let you all know!!
I keep thinking this is all in my head and that I must be seeing things.. then I go look at the tests again and the lines are still there. It's taking so much willpower not to say anything to my husband!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 1 minute ago
- › The symptoms Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 25 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 46 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 51 minutes ago
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › I hate worrying. 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Breastfeeding and weight gain 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher