I'm just trying not to read into anything.. Don't want to get my hopes totally up like last time. But yeah it is definitely a strange feeling!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:40pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:23am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 24
Dahlia Totally! I love that almost nothing is TMI here. Not that I am terribly inhibited to begin with (I teach sex ed, I can't be!). Oh, fingers and toes crossed!! Are you going to test tomorrow morning? Mamamash Thanks for that heads up, btw. I've been having some cramping today off and on and weird stabby vaginal pains (never had before ever) with some creamy CM (which I never have at this point in my cycle). Totally trying to remain calm and peaceful. No symptom spotting, right? Oh! And I went for the white Kitchen Aid mixer, as I didn't have my own kitchen at the time and wasn't sure what my ultimate color scheme might be. I do wish sometimes I'd gone for a bright color but the mixer is so, so awesome! We use it for pizza dough at least once a week, my DD adores punching down the dough after it rises. And your DD is indeed adorable and beautiful!! So sweet! I also love being the Mama to a little girl. I am sure I'd love a little boy just as much though.
How many DPO are you sparkle?? I have had quite a bit of creamy/watery CM. I am SO excited for my kitchen aid. Funny that he got it for me right as I got pregnant. I baked more during dd's pregnancy than I ever did or have since! Oh and thanks for the compliment on my sweet girl. I just love her. It's about her nap time so maybe I'll try to nap as well. Maybe... Doctor Who on Netflix is really calling my name lol.
I'm feeling dull cramps today 5dpo. It was weird I felt it 5 times in a row every couple seconds. I'm so emotional can cry so easily. Gotta be the clomid hormones. Sigh
Mamamash, thank you, I will wait and see what happens, I guess :/ , and your dd is so adorable!
Sparkle mama, no symptom spotting at all although I will say I have that creamy stuff too! Weird cm, it has a mind of its own.
I'm still back and forth with seeing it in the picture, too, MamaMash! I'm trying so so hard to remain calm. deeep breaths! And I haven't mentioned a thing to my husband this cycle, so he's completely in the dark! Thank God for you guys, or I would burst!!
Mamamash - yes, you are loved. Your kind and encouraging posts always brighten my day :-) I wish I knew you irl... Oh, and I just got my kitchen aid a couple weeks ago! I got the not shiny black too! I'm so totally a matte girl. Lol! I love, love love it, and of course DH and all the kiddos do too. Which one did you get? I got the professional series one.
It seems like this is becoming a super successful ttc month!
I realized that I needed to go for blood work by the end of the week to stay in the mid-luteal phase like I'm supposed to, then I realized that it needs to be fasting, and (esp since I thought I would he getting a t/v ultrasound) I don't want to take all 4 kids with me in the hospital, I better get myself I would there today! So I went straight there at 7 this morning, but by the time I got registered and got the blood work (u/s by appt only), it was 1030! Blizzard conditions were rapidly coming our way when I got done and raced over to pick up my FC from their birth family, and it took me almost 2 hours to get home-its 32 miles. So I got no shopping done... Boo...
But... We made it home safely (saw 3 accidents and 6 spin outs), and I didn't spend any money after all. Rofl! U/s is scheduled for Monday, when dh is off again to watch the kids.
Oh, and the thousands of dollars for the testing is all being covered by the hospital program for those who are over Medicaid limits, but not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination! I almost cried right there in front of the financial Counselor lady. Lol!
You better update ASAP when you take one tomorrow dahlia!!
JoyfamMama- It's all I can think about!! That's awesome that the financial aid is going to cover those costs!! What a blessing!
MamaMash- Trust me, I'll be on here first thing in the morning to let you all know!!
I keep thinking this is all in my head and that I must be seeing things.. then I go look at the tests again and the lines are still there. It's taking so much willpower not to say anything to my husband!
- › I need advice please. What made you feel comfortable with deciding... 1 minute ago
- › how is everyone feeling? 1 minute ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! 1 minute ago
- › Why does this forum always crash my browser? 3 minutes ago
- › Minor question - paragraph breaks 4 minutes ago
- › vaccines are great 5 minutes ago
- › DH problem with anger or me -- overreacting? 6 minutes ago
- › math game website 9 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for homebirth midwives in Seattle/Eastside area? 10 minutes ago
- › Declared grade for homeschooling? 12 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama