I'm just trying not to read into anything.. Don't want to get my hopes totally up like last time. But yeah it is definitely a strange feeling!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 8:23 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
December TWW Thread - Page 24post #461 of 78812/26/12 at 12:23pmpost #462 of 78812/26/12 at 12:35pmpost #463 of 78812/26/12 at 12:46pmpost #464 of 78812/26/12 at 1:02pmpost #465 of 78812/26/12 at 1:26pm
Dahlia Totally! I love that almost nothing is TMI here. Not that I am terribly inhibited to begin with (I teach sex ed, I can't be!). Oh, fingers and toes crossed!! Are you going to test tomorrow morning? Mamamash Thanks for that heads up, btw. I've been having some cramping today off and on and weird stabby vaginal pains (never had before ever) with some creamy CM (which I never have at this point in my cycle). Totally trying to remain calm and peaceful. No symptom spotting, right? Oh! And I went for the white Kitchen Aid mixer, as I didn't have my own kitchen at the time and wasn't sure what my ultimate color scheme might be. I do wish sometimes I'd gone for a bright color but the mixer is so, so awesome! We use it for pizza dough at least once a week, my DD adores punching down the dough after it rises. And your DD is indeed adorable and beautiful!! So sweet! I also love being the Mama to a little girl. I am sure I'd love a little boy just as much though.post #466 of 78812/26/12 at 1:51pmHahaha that's so true dahlia! How funny.
How many DPO are you sparkle?? I have had quite a bit of creamy/watery CM. I am SO excited for my kitchen aid. Funny that he got it for me right as I got pregnant. I baked more during dd's pregnancy than I ever did or have since! Oh and thanks for the compliment on my sweet girl. I just love her. It's about her nap time so maybe I'll try to nap as well. Maybe... Doctor Who on Netflix is really calling my name lol.post #467 of 78812/26/12 at 1:56pmpost #468 of 78812/26/12 at 2:05pmDahlia, fingers crossed for darker lines, but I do see a faint on the bottom!
Mamamash, thank you, I will wait and see what happens, I guess :/ , and your dd is so adorable!
Sparkle mama, no symptom spotting at all although I will say I have that creamy stuff too! Weird cm, it has a mind of its own.post #469 of 78812/26/12 at 2:23pmpost #470 of 78812/26/12 at 2:58pmpost #471 of 78812/26/12 at 3:05pmpost #472 of 78812/26/12 at 3:20pmpost #473 of 78812/26/12 at 3:23pmpost #474 of 78812/26/12 at 3:25pmpost #475 of 78812/26/12 at 3:56pmpost #476 of 78812/26/12 at 3:56pmpost #477 of 78812/26/12 at 3:58pmpost #478 of 78812/26/12 at 4:22pmDahlia-were waiting with fingers crossed. I don't know about you, but whenever I'm waiting to retest, I swear I can't think of anything else for longer than 30 seconds at a time.
Mamamash - yes, you are loved. Your kind and encouraging posts always brighten my day :-) I wish I knew you irl... Oh, and I just got my kitchen aid a couple weeks ago! I got the not shiny black too! I'm so totally a matte girl. Lol! I love, love love it, and of course DH and all the kiddos do too. Which one did you get? I got the professional series one.
It seems like this is becoming a super successful ttc month!
I realized that I needed to go for blood work by the end of the week to stay in the mid-luteal phase like I'm supposed to, then I realized that it needs to be fasting, and (esp since I thought I would he getting a t/v ultrasound) I don't want to take all 4 kids with me in the hospital, I better get myself I would there today! So I went straight there at 7 this morning, but by the time I got registered and got the blood work (u/s by appt only), it was 1030! Blizzard conditions were rapidly coming our way when I got done and raced over to pick up my FC from their birth family, and it took me almost 2 hours to get home-its 32 miles. So I got no shopping done... Boo...
But... We made it home safely (saw 3 accidents and 6 spin outs), and I didn't spend any money after all. Rofl! U/s is scheduled for Monday, when dh is off again to watch the kids.
Oh, and the thousands of dollars for the testing is all being covered by the hospital program for those who are over Medicaid limits, but not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination! I almost cried right there in front of the financial Counselor lady. Lol!post #479 of 78812/26/12 at 4:27pmpost #480 of 78812/26/12 at 4:36pm
JoyfamMama- It's all I can think about!! That's awesome that the financial aid is going to cover those costs!! What a blessing!
MamaMash- Trust me, I'll be on here first thing in the morning to let you all know!!
I keep thinking this is all in my head and that I must be seeing things.. then I go look at the tests again and the lines are still there. It's taking so much willpower not to say anything to my husband!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 1 minute ago
- › Confessions 1 minute ago
- › Drowning in Kool Aid? 2 minutes ago
- › weight gain and weeks pregnant 2 minutes ago
- › C-sect and Placenta Previa 3 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 4 minutes ago
- › Lil Lunches 4 minutes ago
- › High Needs Toddler, Mama with Depression, Family Planning 5 minutes ago
- › Colorado Vaccine Exemption Legistlation 8 minutes ago
- › Terrified of upcoming C-section. Please share your positive... 13 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by momofnatasha
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul